[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

oooooooldberg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: 1470648556329.jpg (84KB, 697x720px) Image search: [Google]
1470648556329.jpg
84KB, 697x720px
Why couldn't they make him dye his beard? It would have made a huge difference to his look

He looks so fucking old, it's depressing and his entrance just looked sad
>>
Sting and Taker actually look younger than him when they are in-ring.

They should have just makeuped his whole face like they do with Taker
>>
>>1882311
looks like a roided up Mike from breaking bad
>>
He looks exactly the same just with a grey beard. No extra wrinkles or anything.
>>
>>1882326
>just with a grey beard.
>just
It's a big fucking deal

grey = old, it doesn't matter how the rest of you looks
>>
File: Bill_goldberg.jpg (88KB, 710x450px) Image search: [Google]
Bill_goldberg.jpg
88KB, 710x450px
>>1882316
LMAO

Goldberg is still in excellent shape compared to both of them.
>>
>>1882311
Jewberg is the man, fuck off.
>>
>>1882311

18+

18+

18+
>>
>>1882316
I thought he looked fine
>>
His gimmick is Grandpa Goldberg coming back for one last rodeo. The grey beard is part of it, and for the record, he looks fuckin' awesome.
>>
>>1882336
>americans

I'am pretty sure he had a mostly grey beard in WCW.

Taker and Sting looked awful with the fake color.
>>
>>1882320
kek
>>
>>1882320
Mike looked a little younger
>>
>oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooldberg

that's what the fans were chanting right?
>>
I remember seeing a kid wearing a Goldberg shirt at Wal-Mart one time. I waited until he was in a secluded area and proceeded to beat the shit out of him, tear his gay shirt and spit in his face. I got him so scared that he said some black kids did it. It always makes me smile when I think about it.
>>
>>1882461
This, it's part of his gimmick.
>>
>>1882311
He is in better shape than Flair was with 50.
He is in better shape than Michaels was with 50.
He is in better shape than Taker was with 50.
He is in better shape than Lawler was with 50.
He is in better shape than Sting was with 50.

Go fuck youself.
>>
>>1886422
He also hasn't wrestled in over a decade and was never known to be a great wrestler to begin with.
>>
>>1882311
>>1882336

In the case of Goldberg, looking old doesn't mean looking weak. He has taken a good care of his body, pretty much looks like his old self but with grey beard instead of brown. He looks like an older monster who could still dominate the roster.

Being a bit grey also gives him a good excuse to lose to Brock Lesnar.
>>
File: 1461221175163.png (30KB, 700x800px) Image search: [Google]
1461221175163.png
30KB, 700x800px
>those half-hearted goldberg chants

WWE crowds really have gotten shit.
>>
>>1886521
What city was it in? Midwest and most southern towns have shit crowds.
>>
>>1882311
His beard has been grey since the early 2000s
>>
>>1882311
t. cuck who's afraid of age

The whole point is that despite growing old, he's still ready to kick Bork's ass. It's shitters like you that lead to people like Mick Foley dyeing their hair and looking like idiots, pretending to be young.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.