[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Sting have been WWE Champion when he returned, even if

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: sting.png (573KB, 708x646px) Image search: [Google]
sting.png
573KB, 708x646px
Should Sting have been WWE Champion when he returned, even if it was only for a month or so?

Why/why not?
>>
no
he's old and was never good
>>
>>1882155
No. Sting was above the belt, he should of had a decent run with some wins and then job on the way out.
>>
>>1882158

What was bad about his style when he was in his prime?
>>
>>1882212
I didn't like him
>>
Him and Taker have pretty good hair for being 50+.
>>
I really thought theyd have him win that night then drop it back at the MSG Network Special they did a few weeks later. It couldve made sense since Seth already wrestled once that night, its believable that old man Stinger couldve gotten the better of him by chance.

But then Seth crippled him, so whatever.
>>
>>1882158
>never good
18+
>>
>>1882230
>Sting was good
50-
>>
Stingetty was the janetty of the attitude era

>was the guy when WCW was way behind WWF
>him and flair managed to have a 10 year rivalry that drew 0 dimes
>was benched for Hogan who then drew way better ratings
>only got over post nWo because Scott Hall made a gimmick for him
>spent about 14 years in TNA - says it all
>came to WWE and jobbed to Haitch and Seth
>>
No but what they did do with him was absolutely retarded. And because of that we'll never get Undertaker vs Sting, the one match that anybody actually wanted to see with him.
>>
File: 1474469626839.jpg (110KB, 720x477px) Image search: [Google]
1474469626839.jpg
110KB, 720x477px
>>1882254
>Not even 10 posts in already a "did he draw" tier post

I literally cant contain how much i am seething right now.

In some time someone will make a thread about the colors of ring ropes and there will be a 500 word essay about how the white color never drew.

Fuck you are all autistic
>>
>>1882265
back to wew fag
>>
>>1882265

To be fair to whichever anon inevitably makes that thread, what the fuck were they thinking with the cruiserweights? Purple ropes and a purple belt and a dabbing flip try hard nerd faggot champion. Shit never had a chance
>>
>>1882273
Make me cunt.
>>
>>1882265
Prove any of what I said wrong, Steve.
>>
>>1882285
>great matches
>great gimmick
>over
>bigger than life with his character

Thats enough for him to be a sucessful wrestler.

You can memespam about numbers all you want. But it dosn't mean shit.

Now you prove me wrong.
>>
>>1882297
>Thats enough for him to be a sucessful wrestler.
>You can memespam about numbers all you want. But it dosn't mean shit.
Damn so if I create a character and go on the outlaws then I'm successful even though I made no money?
>>
>>1882299
Successful financially? Maybe not (some outlaw shitty promotions pay well)
Sucessful because you are doing something that you are good at and it shows?

Probably.
>>
>>1882254
>Sting-Flair didn't draw
Ahahahaaahhhhahhhahahahaha

Pissing myself laughing
>>
>>1882155
No because he has transcended the need for a title like all the wrestling gods.
>>
he was booked to win but seth killed him for real the stupid faggot
>>
>>1882155
>Stink
>>
>>1882158
>>1882162

The 18+ meme came about cause of underage twinks like you.
>>
>>1882254

You sound underage.
>>
>>1882237
>the only possible way somebody could like a wrestler most prolific in the 90s is if they're 50+

Way to out yourself as underage sport.
>>
>>1882158
>>1882162
>>1882237
>>1882254
>>1885180
18+
>>
No
The belt is for people in their prime.
Sting was great, but you can honor old legends on their way out without giving them belts
>>
>>1882155
Sting should've won against Triple H to put him finally out of action. Then he could just make rare appearances "to save the day".
>>
>>1885329
Would just like to point out that HHH won it this year and mid-40s Batista was going to win it a few years back until the fanbase outright revolted.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.