[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

emmalina rebranding already dead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: dark emma.gif (2MB, 268x218px) Image search: [Google]
dark emma.gif
2MB, 268x218px
where we @

best duo reuniting
>>
>dead
>another video aired during raw last night
>>
>>1882051
I don't get this Emmalina thing at all.

Having the ice cold, bitter, bad girl gimmick made men notice how sexy Emma was. Turning her into some girly bimbo-type will actively turn most of their male audience off.

I just don't get why they'd put a stop to a gimmick that was working so well for her.
>>
>>1882269
>Having the ice cold, bitter, bad girl gimmick made men notice how sexy Emma was

Yep, shame later on i saw her face without makeup and she went from 8/10 to -1/10

God fucking damn she is fucking ugly not body wise.
>>
>>1882269

Because they're fucking dumb and no longer understand why the audience likes someone, even when it's something as basic as "clumsy cute girl suddenly turns into ice queen badass". Rather than recognising that, someone just looked at her Instagram and said "Wow, Emma's hot, let's make that her gimmick."
>>
>>1882283
>big boss emma: dancing retard who took a shower, hit the weights, and got a clue

two years of storylines down the tubes lol
>>
File: Emma.jpg (137KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Emma.jpg
137KB, 1080x1080px
Why is Emma so underrated? Body-wise.
>>
File: fucking ugly, nice ass tho.jpg (51KB, 780x726px) Image search: [Google]
fucking ugly, nice ass tho.jpg
51KB, 780x726px
>>1882296
Because dosn't matter how great your body is.

If your face is ugly (and hers is without makeup) you are beyond fucked.
>>
>>1882248
did it? what country are you in? I watched the entire 3 hours and didn't catch it.

Fuck i was excited
>>
>>1882302
oh, they all feel the same with the lights off
>>
>>1882296
her gear doesnt really show it off that well. Plus shes barely been on main roster TV over the past year.
>>
>>1882302
She doesn't even look bad there.
>>
>>1882325
just isolate the face

its not a good look
>>
File: 1476639919295.jpg (122KB, 1692x1058px) Image search: [Google]
1476639919295.jpg
122KB, 1692x1058px
>>1882337
She has those eyes that make you look half asleep always.

I recently realized that when i talk to someone my eyes are half closed, but they actually aren't they just look like they are.

And i am not a girl so i can't just makeup that shit up.

It honestly drives me crazy.
>>
>>1882302
Her face is fine without makeup, no worse than the average woman's.
>>
>>1882051
Damn shame they're dropping this look for Emma
>>
File: CuwdEp0XgAIH78e.jpg (149KB, 682x1024px) Image search: [Google]
CuwdEp0XgAIH78e.jpg
149KB, 682x1024px
>>1882271
Who gives a fuck what she looks like without makeup? Jesus Christ have sex you shitlord
>>
Emma's face it just... well, she's no supermodel. Or model.
>>
>>1882051

>Emma your bubbly gimmick isn't working so we're sending you back to NXT to reinvent yourself
>Ok
>Comes up with new cool gimmick
>Comes back to main roster to feud with Becketty
>Unfortunately gets injured, gimmick is still solid
>Okay Emma we're gonna have you come back as Bellas 2.0

This company just LOVES to waste everyone's time and their own money don't they?
>>
>Maybe her 8th gimmick will finally get her over
>>
WWE need to hire new people that do the hair and make up all the female diva wrestlers. They just make them look awful
>>
>>1885622
It's not even Bellas 2.0, it's Eva 2.0
>>
Her last game was golden.
Supermodel push = fail
>>
>>1882302

She with Zack 'Cringeman' Ryder or is she - as I suspect - simply a faghag?
>>
>>1882302
her face is ugly even with make up. did you see that video on raw this week? like they couldn't find better pictures of her where her face was showing?
>>
>not making emma a foot dominatrix

way to be sexually regressive wwe
>>
>>1887028
they're not together anymore
>>
>>1887028
She is with Zack
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.