[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck is wrong with yall?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: stinkcena.jpg (44KB, 638x342px) Image search: [Google]
stinkcena.jpg
44KB, 638x342px
/asp/ about WWE:
> Does not like WWE developemental guys
> Does not like Indy guys
> Does not like "manlets"
> Does not like tall people
> Does not like fat people
> Does not like Cruiserweights
> Does not like people being pushed
> Does not like people being not pushed
> Does not like Women's Wrestling
> Does probably not like black people (this is still 4chan
> Does not like anything about WWE
> Seems to still watch 100% of WWE Content

What the fuck?
>>
File: Stamford.Wives..jpg (25KB, 190x265px) Image search: [Google]
Stamford.Wives..jpg
25KB, 190x265px
>>1881776
/asp/ is basically Stamford Wife central.
>>
>>1881776
Stockholm syndrome for the most part
>>
>>1881776
I like all of that stuff though.
>>
>>1881776
Vince said fans really not know what they want, he was right all along
>>
>>1881776
we do like really sticking it to that cm punk guy multiple times a day
>>
>>1881776
/asp/ is the only board i know that blames all of its shitposting on one person, which should tell you something
>>
File: Braun_Strowman_pro.png (503KB, 1000x707px) Image search: [Google]
Braun_Strowman_pro.png
503KB, 1000x707px
>>1881776
>Does not like tall people
This is not true. Pictured: most over Raw wrestler on /asp/
>>
>>1881776
> Does not like WWE developemental guys
> Does not like Indy guys
Wouldn't mind them if they weren't all boring CAW'S with shit gimmicks that have been overhyped by Full Sail and Smarks alike.

> Does not like "manlets"
> Does not like tall people
> Does not like fat people
> Does not like Cruiserweights
Wrestling to me is a kids show. I still watch it because I'm in my early adulthood and I watch it because it's my routine and I hope it will be as good as it was when I was a kid. With that said, I liked wrestling because the big guys looked awesome and they looked like they could kill me. I'm tall, go to the gym and I feel I could beat the shit out of the majority of the roster under 6ft.

> Does not like people being pushed
> Does not like people being not pushed
Don't care about people being pushed. I hate the Smark mentality of what is deserved of a push. They don't care if it doesn't make sense. They just want their meme wrestlers and darlings to be pushed regardless.

> Does not like Women's Wrestling
On the contrary. I like watching women wrestling. And before the whole ">Japanese" meme, American wrestlers at the moment are shit. They botch too much. They break character and they're not interesting. At least Japanese women are for the most part technically sound at what they do.

> Does probably not like black people (this is still 4chan
> Does not like anything about WWE
> Seems to still watch 100% of WWE Content
Like black people. Don't like the direction WWE is going right now because it's not catering to me. I watch other wrestling promotions.
>>
Wow it's almost like /asp/ is made up of different people who like different things and all the posts don't come from 1 person. Imagine that.
>>
>>1881897
Too long, didn't read
LOL
>>
>>1881897
>Wouldn't mind them if they weren't all boring CAW'S with shit gimmicks that have been overhyped by Full Sail and Smarks alike.

So you don't mind them then?

>I'm tall, go to the gym and I feel I could beat the shit out of the majority of the roster under 6ft.

kek Gentleman Jack alone would fucking eat your lunch

>They don't care if it doesn't make sense. They just want their meme wrestlers and darlings to be pushed regardless.

Submit your evidence.
>>
>>1881922
Didn't even know you could read.

>>1881923
>So you don't mind them then?
There is no unique character from NXT so far. They all have the same "goal" while playing the same type of character.

>Gentleman Jack alone would fucking eat your lunch
Had to Google who that even was. 5'8" and has 2 wins over complete nobodies. Which implies I myself don't do any mixed martial arts.

>Submit your evidence.
More recently, that James Ellsworth, Becky Lynch and that No Way Jose. All wanted to be pushed for no other reason than: "Lool XD Funny memes"
>>
>>1881947
Yeah, that Bray Wyatt? He's just the same as Bo Dallas.

>Which implies I myself don't do any mixed martial arts.

Oh and who'd you ever beat?

>Becky Lynch
>Lool XD Funny memes

OK you can stop now.
>>
>>1881905
This, for every board on the entire site
>>
>>1881780
>>1881782
Ya getting worked
/asp/ doesn't defend /wwe/, which is what stockholm syndrome/a stamford wife would do
/asp/ are [spoiler]shitposters on 4chan[/spoiler]
>>
>>1881950
>Yeah, that Bray Wyatt? He's just the same as Bo Dallas.
Both are complete jobbers that are mediocre wrestlers.

>Oh and who'd you ever beat?
I haven't nor will I ever turn professional. But that doesn't mean one isn't skilled enough to take someone that is.

>OK you can stop now.

>Her puns are soooo adorable
>She's soooo cute
>Her music is amazing!!!
>Let's forget that she botches at least once in every match she's in including forgetting to kick out in NXT
>>
>>1881976
*doesn't defend WWE, not /wwe/
/wwe/ isn't really a thing anymore
>>
>>1881977
Main roster pushes and wrestling skill has what do with your sweeping [wrong] generalisation of characters again?

Why, you wouldn't be moving goalposts after easily being proven wrong, now would you?

>But that doesn't mean one isn't skilled enough to take someone that is.

Save it for TroperTales hon.
>>
File: Karsten arms folded.jpg (26KB, 300x415px) Image search: [Google]
Karsten arms folded.jpg
26KB, 300x415px
>>1881987
>hon
>>
>>1881850
Begging you to leave carter.
>>
>>1881922
>Too long, didn't read
>LOL
What is this reddit?
>>
>>1881987
>Main roster pushes and wrestling skill has what do with your sweeping [wrong] generalisation of characters again?
The characters you brought up actually have everything to do with my original point:
>Wouldn't mind them if they weren't all boring CAW'S with shit gimmicks that have been overhyped by Full Sail and Smarks alike.

>Why, you wouldn't be moving goalposts after easily being proven wrong, now would you?

>Here's my opinion
>Here's why I think your opinion is wrong. Hah. Proved wrong. :^) Another internet exchange of opinions won. Mummy, I did it. I won another online opinion debate again.

Absolutely not.
>>
>>1881994
Quiet down ya lil vertically challenged fucking dork
>>
>>1881947
no way jose hasn't had a single championship match, so i'd hardly call it a 'push to the top'
>>
>>1882045
It doesn't change the fact they wanted him to be pushed.
>>
/asp/ likes to be entertained. That's literally it.

le workrate and all the shit wewtist care about isn't entertaining.
>>
>>1882083
But there is nothing entertaining about Kevin Nash or Roman Reigns
>>
>>1882089
It is entertaining seeing the nu-males get buttangry every time Big Dog makes an entrance.
>>
>>1882092
>nu males being more of a draw than wrestlers itself for /asp/

Can't make this shit up
>>
>>1881977
Aren't they irl brothers?
>>
>>1881922

No idea why but this post made me laugh audibly in public. God I love this shit whole.

>>1881776
OP i literally don't even watch much of wrestling at all (maybe half of a ppv total) I just like the shit posting.
>>
We all like Bo
>>
>>1881776
>> Does not like Women's Wrestling

>multiple threads in catalog dedicated to women's wrestling at any given moment

The rest your post is bullshit too.
>>
We don't like the state of wrestling in 2016.
>>
>>1881850
That's because it was one person, who seems to be posting less at the moment. It was the kind of vapid shit that was making the board intolerable, even compared to other boards on 4chan. The shitposting still going on is comparatively benign.
>>
File: IMG_0695.jpg (65KB, 452x455px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0695.jpg
65KB, 452x455px
>>1881850
Carter on suicide watch
>>
>Being surprised that a board on 4chan is filled with shitposters

Come on, lad.
>>
What's considered to be manlet nowadays in the wwe? Anything below 6'+?
>>
>>1881851
>most over Raw wrestler on /asp/
That's not the guy.
>>
I only care about Roman and BMJ and only watch WWE when those guys are on screen.
>>
>>1882010
>Bray & Bo
>CAWs* with shit gimmicks

Take the L already.

>Here's why I think your opinion is wrong. Hah. Proved wrong. :^) Another internet exchange of opinions won. Mummy, I did it. I won another online opinion debate again.

Sweet projection there pal.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.