[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WE ARE THE JOBBERS IN THE SKYYYYYYYY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0245.jpg (81KB, 650x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0245.jpg
81KB, 650x432px
WE ARE THE JOBBERS IN THE SKYYYYYYYY
>>
HEY MANNN

WE CAME TO JOB AND NEVER WIN
>>
File: briscoesguns.jpg (20KB, 640x341px) Image search: [Google]
briscoesguns.jpg
20KB, 640x341px
>>1881325
REACH FOR THE SKYYY BOYYY
>>
They left Japan for this
>>
>Bálor injured
>Styles in the othre brand
>Losing their chance for the belts, now #1 Contenders (and furure champions) are Sheamus & Cesaro
>Feud with Enzo & Cass that they is gonna lose because E&C are over and probably they are gonna be the next contenders.

When are gonna they return to Japan?
>>
Serves them right for being so fucking uncharismatic and boring
>>
Just turn them into Jesse&Festus 2.0

BISCUITS AND GRAAAVY
>>
>>1881347
But we're not talking about Roman Reigns
>>
>>1881347
They can get super charismatic when there given an actual gimmick and mic time

But what's the point after they got destroyed by new day
>>
>>1881347

I'd honestly rather watch The Ascension matches.
>>
>>1881325
I didn't even watch their Japan days, but I like their styles. I hope they have a long contract so they'll get a proper push later.
>>
How do we save them?
>>
From G1 Finalist to glorified jobber. Hey, he at least has a hot asian wife to come home to, right?
>>
>>1882284
>gets paid
>gets TV time
>hot asian wife
>gets to sit around and do stone cold impressions with Gallows forever
could be worse
>>
I've only seen wrestle kingdom 10 and they were pretty good there, but I have no idea why they thought their gimmick would directly transfer over to the wwe
>>
>>1882284
his wife is legit pretty ugly
>>
>>1881346
Never, they get paid far more to job in the WWE than they did in Japan. Don't be such a fucking mark.
>>
>>1881325
LESS THAN WHAT YOU BARGAINED FOR

BLOCKING OUT THE MAT TO TAKE THE PIIIIIIIIIIN
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.