[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MAYBE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 90
Thread images: 11

File: MAYBE-GOLDBERG.png (524KB, 800x417px) Image search: [Google]
MAYBE-GOLDBERG.png
524KB, 800x417px
>>
Maybe...I have one last career ending head-kick left in me!
>>
File: 1475874963943.jpg (43KB, 486x434px) Image search: [Google]
1475874963943.jpg
43KB, 486x434px
>>1881140
>goldberg will never """botch""" a headkick on jasethy
>>
>>1881144
wow I'm gonna pray to god everyday this happens now
>>
>>1881139

MAYBE I HAVE ONE MORE BOTCH LEFT IN ME
>>
>>1881140
>>1881150
Can I get an autograph Bret?
>>
WWE must be writing some retardly big checks to get these cats to job to Lesnar.

It's not even a standard "pass the torch" job, it's a stiff, humilating, ass-beating L.
>>
>>1881156
>implying Goldberg signed to lose

He bitched at the WWE back then because they booked him below HHH and his lackeys

He's returning and he's going to beat post-Taker Brock
>>
>>1881140
>he might kick Brock into retirement

if it happens I won't be sad
>>
>what that did was it made me think

is he an /asp/ie?
>>
>>1881171
I'll admit, it would be pretty stupid to squash your 2k17 vidya posterboy.
But this is Vince here. Hell, he might have even added extra zeroes to the check just so he could finally kill off the last of the old-guard.

Brock's his new Legend-Killer.
>>
MAYBE....Bork will bang my head like he did it to Randy
>>
>tfw missed the return of your favorite childhood beast for Monday night football

fuck me lads. I would've marked so hard
>>
>>1881238
Why would you even wanna watch the shit Jets and shit Cardinals
>>
>>1881242
[Spoiler]for fantasy football [/spoiler]
>>
If it's a one and done deal then Goldberg is jobbing, they're not going to waste all the heat they've built up on brock squashing everyone on a WCW guy. Plus Goldberg owes Brock a win from wrestlemania 20. Cash grab from all parties.
>>
>>1881248
so Brock is finally getting his win back?

50/50 booking always wins doesn't it?
>>
Be honest now, doesn't he look good for a 49 year old?
>>
>>1881254
sure but his nose always made him look weird to me
>>
>>1881139
>one more match

Bah.

I think he might he going over Lesnar guys. No way a guy like Bill would come back to lose a single match. If he'd been given a squash run beforehand, I'd have thought that he'd lose to Lesnar. But one match? He's going to break Lesnars streak.
>>
I just can't believe Bill fucking Goldberg, the guy that didn't speak a single word for months on WCW, cut a better promo than 90% of the roster

shows you the state of the company tbqh
>>
>>1881140
Ah yes

It was Bills fault Bret went undiagnosed with previous concussions

It was Bills fault Bret covered his chest for a super kick to the head

It was Bills fault Bret worked after his concussion, giving himself post concussion syndrome

It was Bills fault Bret never followed the strict recovery plan

It was Bills fault Bret suffered a stroke caused by poor diet and strenuous life style in 2002, 3 years after the kick

It was Bills fault that Bret fell down the stairs in 2005

It was Bills fault Brets soup went cold before he couls finish it last week

It was Bills fault Brets carers are stealing from him

It was Bills fault Bret lost his house keys yestersay

It was Bills fault Bret stubbed his toe when he got up this morning
>>
>>1881421
>It was Bills fault Brets soup went cold before he couls finish it last week
>It was Bills fault Brets carers are stealing from him
>It was Bills fault Bret lost his house keys yestersay
>It was Bills fault Bret stubbed his toe when he got up this morning

No, those are Shawn's fault.
>>
>>1881421
>was Bills fault Brets carers are stealing from him
When did this meme that Bret needs carers to help him shower come from? Seen it a few times now.
>>
>>1881200
brock is the poster boy
you can't even get goldberg anymore if you buy the game, he was a pre-order bonus. he won't be available for the general public to buy until like april.
>>
>>1881439
/wew/ and indian facebook
>>
>>1881449

I bought it in a supermarket yesterday and got Goldberg. The code's inside every first batch copy. They're both poster boys really, but Brock has the cover and all the Suplex City stuff.
>>
I think Bork will kayfabe injure him and defeat him, then goldberg will make a return after a couple of months and have one last match, now way the series ends in just two matches.
>>
>>1881479
It did with cena and the rock.
>>
Who's Goldberg? I don't think the grandpa can wrestle anyway.
>>
>>1881464
well some places still have leaflet inserts i guess, but most places will print pre order bonuses on the reciept when you come and pick it up, and they'll only do that when you have an existing pre-order in the system. Regardless, it doesn't make sense for them to give brocks rub to a 50 year old who's on his last match for the sake of a video game.
>>
>>1881479
of course it will
>>
File: Based Goldberg.gif (2MB, 317x237px) Image search: [Google]
Based Goldberg.gif
2MB, 317x237px
>>1881140
>>1881144
HOW MANY TIMES YOU FAGGOTS?

BRET

SCREWED

BRET
>>
>>1881490
true, Bret already had his hands up, but he failed to protect his noggin
>>
File: T7tLdf9[1].png (16KB, 298x451px) Image search: [Google]
T7tLdf9[1].png
16KB, 298x451px
>>1881139
>when he got right up in the camera like they used to in WCW
>>
>>1881421
It was Bills fault Bret got so butthurt over the years that he literally developed colon cancer
>>
>>1881139
I don't know who wins but will not be clean.
IIf they are smart they strech the fued till mania.
At least sell out the RR.

Is Vince still a billionaire when he pays Goldberg?
>>
>>1882166
I don't understand why WWE don't do this. Fighters do it, boxers do it, it adds a sense of realism to the show when they're shown to be aware of the camera. I can't remember the last time someone talked into the camera before Miz on Talking Smack.
>>
>>1881490
>not turning Goldberg heel for the Lesnar match in Toronto
>not asking the crowd 'Hows Bret'
>>
File: IMG_0583.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0583.gif
2MB, 500x280px
So if Gol'berg wins, and then is 2-0 against Barack does that mean he owns the highest power level in WWE history?
>>
I DONT REALLY WANNA KNOW
>>
>>1882288
tripdubs checked

If any of you think Goldberg is winning, give your head a shake.
>>
File: warriorv2.jpg (52KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
warriorv2.jpg
52KB, 624x388px
>>1882282
no
>>
>>1882313
haitch is going to bury wcw's 2nd biggest star
>>
File: warriah.png (7KB, 694x159px) Image search: [Google]
warriah.png
7KB, 694x159px
>>1882282
Warrior will still statistically be the highest ever
>>
>>1882722
Goldberg had way more matches than Warrior though so in a way he's the highest ever already. Asuka would be 2nd as she has also had more than Warrior
>>
>>1882722
Win rate doesnt equal power level desu
>>
>>1882725
In that case Cena with over 1000 matches and a 77% win rate would be by far the highest ever. Goldberg has under 300 matches.
>>
>>1882725
> asgooka has had more matches than warrior
You sure mate?

Surely you arent counting obscure chinese monkey wrestling matches in a serious discussion here
>>
>>1881418
>the guy that didn't speak a single word for months on WCW, cut a better promo than 90% of the roster

99%*

I was also shocked. He sounds way better than all those jabronis.
>>
>>1882726
This. Undertaker only has like 68% win rate and he's clearly one of the higher power levels in WWE history
>>
>>1882282

18+
>>
>>1882735
>serious discussion
Fuck off to Reddit
>>
>>1881171
He has to lose because if he beats Brock there needs to be a rematch. I think they learned their lesson with Sting.
>>
>>1882746
>The Undercarder

He was Stone Colds bitch for almost the entirety of the Attitude Era
>>
>>1882753
> cannot discern obvious sarcasm

Confirmed legit autist
>>
>>1881479
You don't fuck around with Goldberg. He won't let himself be used. He is doing this match and that's it. Kinda awesome really.
>>
>>1882770
Yeah this.

Kinda why I expect him to go over. Goldberg wouldn't come back to do a job, he'd come back to make his kid mark out
>>
>>1882282
God I hope he wins

Just end this current Brock run
>>
>>1881171
It makes literally no sense for Goldberg to win.
Brock has been built up for 3 years as an unstoppable monster. Goldberg is 50 years old and hasn't wrestled in a decade. He also is leaving after the fight and Brock isn't. Goldberg should by all rights do the favors and put over Brock. That is how the business works. And eventually Brock will put a younger guy over. That is how it works.
>>
>>1882722
>>1882725
based asuka
>>
>>1882768
If it's not serious then stop crying, bitch tits. You're a tard either way
>>
>>1881418
it was pretty crazy to say the least, my cousin whos been watching wrestling from the 80s always hated goldberg and even he thought that was the best and most intense promo hes seen in years
>>
3moves
m
o
v
e
s
>>
>>1883168
There is no chance he goes 2-0 against Brock. And now way they waste 3 years of building Brock up, to have him lose to a 50 year old WCW guy. Brock is winning this match no doubt......and he should. It makes no sense for Goldberg to win.
>>
File: IMG_0564.jpg (172KB, 960x886px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0564.jpg
172KB, 960x886px
>>1885076
All of the legit GOATS had roughly 3-4 moves
>>
File: IMG_0551.gif (780KB, 321x180px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0551.gif
780KB, 321x180px
>>1882722
I said power level, not winning percentage my mans
>>
>>1881418
It's almost like 90% of the roster have to recite crap scripts!
>>
>>1885076

>Implying the military press into shoulder and Jackhammer slam aren't GOAT
>>
File: 1436243294035.jpg (125KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
1436243294035.jpg
125KB, 642x722px
>>1885076
>3moves
>m
>o
>v
>e
>s
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (18KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
18KB, 480x360px
>>1881425
>>
>>1881171
There's always a double ko/draw. After this bork will still be dominant and oldberg won't lose his status.
>>
>>1881256

Frankly, his ears looked a little weird to me now.

>>1881418

Yeah, that was the best babyface promo I can remember out of this company. Punk's promos were always best when he was a heel, Bryan was never a GREAT promo as a face either.

It was like a Cena promo, only GOOD. Possibly because it had some Goldberg Intensity to it, while Cena is a smugly smiling, self-aggrandizing douche through every fucking promo he cuts.

Goldberg's method of delivery was also very good. It wasn't quite as stilted and silly as a lot of promos have become. You know that Triple H style of promo

Where you say five words

Then pause a while

Then say another few words

And repeat while gesticulating like no real person ever would

Just to drag it out

As long as possible

Because you have 3 hours to fill

Goldberg came off as a genuinely likeable guy who was annoyed by Lesnar and Heyman and is ready for a fight. Not as a bad actor reading a worse script, like damn near everyone else.
>>
>>1885440
>feeling the need to "protect" a pushing 50 old-timer coming back for one last match
>encouraging the shittiest kind of fuck finishes

What is actually wrong with you?
>>
>>1881487

>I don't think the grandpa can wrestle anyway.

He never really could. Which is concerning, because neither can Brock.

And it REALLY showed in their first match.

>>1882190

Because Kevin Dunn is an arrogant, incompetent twat that wants to feel like he's "making movies" and actors don't talk into the camera in movies. Which works in movies, because, "in-universe," there is no camera.

Pro wrestling is supposed to be a mock sporting event, and at sporting events there are actual cameras, that athletes will occasionally acknowledge some way or another in real life. So it's perfectly sensible for the characters in pro wrestling to acknowledge the cameras, especially when we often seem them on TV anyway.
>>
>>1883177

>And eventually Brock will put a younger guy over. That is how it works.

Because that's what Taker did. Put over a young guy. Not a 40-something year old part timer with loads of credibility WITHOUT any "rub" from Taker.

I don't disagree that Brock should win, but let's not pretend that Brock will EVER put someone over to the point it will be worth four years of him goddamn burying actual workers.
>>
I don't get why people keep bringing up their first match. That match was two guys knowing they were gone literally the next day and had absolutely no reason or motivation to put on a good match or entertain the fans.

At least this time Goldberg will want to put on a good match for his son, Brock is Brock sure but it will be better than their first match by default just because at least one guy actually gives a shit this time
>>
>That feeling when the 2 next best win percentages after warrior are Neville and TUGBOAT.

Mother.

Fucking.

Tugboat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjXZh9HrQZ0
>>
>>1885076

18+
+
>>
>>1885392

>i-i-it's the script's fault that none of today's wrasslers know a damn thing about delivery
>>
>>1885472

The bigger problem is that neither of them are particularly good. And Goldberg hasn't wrestled in over a decade.

Unless Brock can carry the match (something he has literally NEVER successfully done), or Goldberg got lots better at working matches over 4 minutes long, we're kind of fucked.
>>
>>1885462
Brock will put over who ever Vince pays him to. Brock doesn't give a fuck if he wins or loses. All he wants his his large paychecks.
>>
>>1885516
Neville was the elite Ace of NXT for basically all of 2014, it fits
>>
>>1885535
Even fucking prime Rock couldn't make these shithouse Vince scripts work.
>>
>>1885076
Have sex please
>>
>>1885536
>Goldberg got lots better at working matches over 4 minutes long

>DDP Halloween Havoc 1998
>Steiner Fall Brawl 2000

I know that they were almost 20 years ago sure but if this match is even half as good as Goldberg/Steiner i'd be impressed. Even with all the Russo shit at the end it was a great powerhouse match
>>
>>1885450
Knowing WWE and it's shit finishes, we can expect this kinda thing.
>>
>>1885561

That DDP match was genuinely good, but DDP really carried the workload for it.

I have not seen the Steiner match, but at one point Steiner had a brain in his skull, so it's not impossible that he was the driving force behind making that good.

If it was Goldberg vs Seth Rollins, or AJ Styles, or even John Cena, I would be MUCH more optimistic about the quality of match that would result.

KO could also probably have a good match, but he looks like every fat kid, and in spite of being champ, they have done nothing to build him up as a credible threat to top Power Level guys like Goldberg or Bork. Cesaro would be even better, be he's treated as a goddamn midcarder because Vince is an idiot.

AND splitting Goldberg and Brock up could give them TWO matches that could hype up casuals for SvS, though they'd lose the Rematch of the Gods angle. But if Goldborg v Berk II lays the fart I'm afraid it won't matter how much they pop buy ratings, as EVERYONE who they drew in will be immediately turned off by how bad it was.
>>
>>1885472
>had absolutely no reason or motivation to put on a good match or entertain the fans.
that's literally their fucking job
>>
>>1885809
The Steiner match was in late 2000 so it was during the Poppa Pump era and it was still great, I suggest you watch it

>>1885549
I think he could, alot of the shit he said back in the day was lame too

>why don't you poontang your ass on out of here

and that got the biggest pop of the show. Rocks delivery made his promos great, not the material
Thread posts: 90
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.