[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck is his problem?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 7

File: dicks.jpg (20KB, 280x390px) Image search: [Google]
dicks.jpg
20KB, 280x390px
What the fuck is his problem?
>>
>>1880937
Kys beato

Tell us more made up stories where you pretend to be a wrestler and white
>>
He's a mark
>>
For one he cant recognize talent for shit. Wanted to fire john cena and made Seth Rollins his golden boy. Still shills for seth to this day. Guy is a fucking idiot
>>
>>1880937
He's a liberal and liberalism is a mental disorder.
>>
File: steiner_508.jpg (418KB, 507x600px) Image search: [Google]
steiner_508.jpg
418KB, 507x600px
>>1880937
He hails from dunkin donuts from the great state of obesity
>>
File: 18279 - jim_cornette macro.jpg (19KB, 274x350px) Image search: [Google]
18279 - jim_cornette macro.jpg
19KB, 274x350px
He takes the business extremely seriously and refuses to look at it any other way besides his old ways. I'm not a fan of this guy or his opinions but I do respect his views because there is truth to it. Biggest one is how kayfabe being exposed is what's really killing the business. This guy grew up in an era where if a heel and a face just happened to cross paths in public then they would be obligated to shoot fight each other right there, all to keep kayfabe and protect the business. Thats what kayfabe does, it protects the business, but now that protection is gone (has been gone a long time really) and now it's viewed at as "the fake fighting show for rednecks". There are no more larger than life characters or well made storylines or anything. The business went from original Star Wars with everything solid and extravagant to the Star Wars prequels where everything is flippy shit.

You can hate on Corny all you want, and for good reason, but his traditional views hold truth and he is right. He didn't see any drawing power in Kevin Steen in ROH, and we don't see any drawing power in him today as WWE Champ Kevin Owens.
>>
has nanomachines
>>
he makes six figures a year doing podcast and selling old Midnight Express merch
>>
>>1881378
All of the shade you could throw at Corny for not being able to pick talent and you choose ROLLINS?

Seriously?

>>1881517
Kayfabe was dead before he even got involved with "the business".

You know who Corny DID think had drawing power? Mikey F'N Mondo.

But sure, you keep worshiping the only fool incompetent enough to get fired from the top 3 North American promotions in under a decade.

>Star Wars analogy

Lad...
>>
File: 1475494847399.jpg (39KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475494847399.jpg
39KB, 480x480px
>>1880937

He's a psychological autistic ten year old who throws a temper tantrum whenever he doesn't get his way. Also this faggot hasn't done anything of relevance in pro wrestling since the 80s. Smokey Mountain was utter hillbilly racist bullshit.

Used to be a fan of his podcast but since his autistic fits over Trump, this faggot can die for all I care.
>>
>>1881645
>He's a psychological autistic ten year old who throws a temper tantrum whenever he doesn't get his way.

He says this, before complaining about "racism" then whining about somebody saying mean words about Drumpf.

The cognitive dissonance is astounding.
>>
>>1881582
He started taking pictures for the Memphis promotion when Gulas was running it then went to manage so kayfabe was alive and well then considering people were trying to kill him and the Midnight Express then.
>>
>>1881656
This I'm afraid.
>>
File: jimmiecornette.jpg (8KB, 198x254px) Image search: [Google]
jimmiecornette.jpg
8KB, 198x254px
he's nutty politicial wise
wrasslin' wise he's a genius

the past few years my political views grew
Jim's didn't
>>
>>1881779
>wrasslin' wise he's a genius

I guess that's why he's black listed from WWE, TNA and ROH.
>>
>>1881779
>rasslin' wise he's a genius

Explains why his ROH stint as bookerman was such a roaring success.
>>
>>1880937
That It's not 1993 anymore.
>>
>>1881756
C'mon m8 I know you're old enough to know about Wrestling Wrecks.
>>
File: 1c2k5z.jpg (71KB, 500x537px) Image search: [Google]
1c2k5z.jpg
71KB, 500x537px
>>1881656

>This liberal faggot doesn't know what's talking about.

Please cite what Trump has said that's racist and please defend Cornette's booking of The Gangstas in Smokey Mountain.

Who wants to listen to a grown man sperg out like a special needs child for a hour about a politician? It's fucking stupid.
>>
>>1881789
>>1881793
marks
>>
File: Cucknetty.jpg (93KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
Cucknetty.jpg
93KB, 1001x1001px
>>1881816
Corny even admitted that he fucked up with The Gangstas in SMW so...

>>1881820
Pic Related is how many Dimes ol' Corny has drawn from me.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.