[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How it should of happened.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

this is how the tournament should of turned out. with an actual babyface people could get behind winning the title so you dont have this disaster that is the division right now.
>>
>>1880619
Kota Ibushi should have won and becomes the Brock Lesnar of the Cruiserweight Division fucking everyone week after week until some babyface defeats him at Wrestlemania (Someone like Zayn, Neville or something like that)
>>
>>1880641
well ideally yes, but he didnt sign so there's no way he was winning. Plus him not speaking english is also an issue
>>
>>1880653
>he didnt sign so there's no way he was winning

But he is on NXT

>Plus him not speaking english is also an issue

True, i forgot about that
>>
>Tozawa in the finals
>Gulak going over Sabre
Shit taste m8
>>
Sabre vs Swann should've been the final
>>
>>1880787
that whole bottom left quarter is garbage. gulak is just the least shit there. I was feeling generous letting that twink win zsj win his first match.

and tozawa and metalik are interchangeable. I just liked tozawa a bit more
>>
File: James Cameron.jpg (719KB, 1958x2937px) Image search: [Google]
James Cameron.jpg
719KB, 1958x2937px
>>1880800
>Shitting on ZSJ
>>
>>1880619
>should of

People say wrestling fans are stupid. You are the reason why. Kill yourself so you can stop making the rest of us look bad.
>>
>>1880807
Reddit users are probably his biggest fans. They hyped up that fag so much until he flopped and then they pretended they didn't want anything to do with him
>>
>>1880807
he sucks. skinny as shit, doesn't sell and wrestles with a completely boring style. Him vs dar was easily the worst match of the tournament.
>>
>>1880823
It was far from the worst. It wasn't great but Dar's the most 5/10 wrestler who's ever lived.

And shit, his selling is weak, but it's better than Nakamura's.

>>1880815
You're kidding, right? Only the PWG and Britwres kiddos hyped him up. The anti-ZSJ circlejerk started when highspot-addicted NXT fags saw him for the first time and got mad that he wasn't stiffing people or doing topes every 5 seconds.

He didn't flop, either. He just didn't sign because there was other shit he wanted to do.
>>
>>1880776
Kota is freelancing.
>>
>>1880776
Kota Ibushi knew the Cruiserweight division would be a trainwreck and stayed the fuck away. He's smart and knows his worth.

Once that dabbing faggot has done tanking the division they'll throw even more money at him to get him to sign.
>>
>>1880619
rik swann is a meme
>>
>>1880619
TJP is so fucking bad im kinda mad hideo got injured, would have been so much better to watch.
>>
>>1880619
SHOULD HAVE
SHOULD
HAVE
FUCK
>>
>>1880833
>The anti-ZSJ circlejerk started when highspot-addicted NXT fags saw him for the first time and got mad that he wasn't stiffing people or doing topes every 5 seconds.

Smarks/the IWC in general have both loved and despised ZSJ long before he came to the CWC.
Him getting hate is nothing new.
>>
>>1881468
No the usual smarks are clueless when they talk about ZSJ, because it has an indie recognition to him the usual approach of smarks is to hype him hard and when they found out he's just a le bending fingers meme half of them shitted him. Moral lesson of the story: Smarks are clueless and only get their information second hand. Half of them are probably not of fan of a certain indie wrestler unless it's cool to like him/her.
>>
>>1881647
You're embarrassing yourself lad t-b-h
>>
>Tfw u liked TJP before he got any creative and revealed what a faggot he was
>>
>>1881650
it's the truth 2bh, that's why smarks and hipsters have in common. It's cool to like something casual people doesn't know. You know it
>>
>>1881657
>It's cool to like something casual people doesn't know.

So in your case I guess you think anybody knowing basic grammar is done just to be "cool".
>>
>>1881676
What a shitty analogy
>>
>>1881684
You can add "what an analogy actually is" to your list of things you don't know, too.
>>
>>1881710
Ok I'm not gonna argue with you anymore, this is getting shittier everytime you reply
>>
>>1881726
I'd imagine that getting bodied this hard by somebody who's not even trying would be "shitty", yeah.q
>>
>TJP is getting pushed instead of Rich Swann who is younger, better at wrestling and more charismatic
>>
>>1880776
They only had him in NXT for a night, they filmed all his matches in the Tag Team Classic because he was only free then
>>
File: normal_027.jpg (255KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
normal_027.jpg
255KB, 850x478px
>This thread

Does /asp/ respect anyone?
>>
>>1881972
You posted her.
>>
>>1880619
Rich Swann has a dancing gimmick though. Anybody with a dancing gimmick is instantly trash.
I would have been happy with Skinny Ryback, Brian Kendrick or Cedric Alexander honestly.
>>
File: CIsE-XHWoAAtcBz.png (204KB, 600x326px) Image search: [Google]
CIsE-XHWoAAtcBz.png
204KB, 600x326px
>TJ Pussy
>>
File: alexa-bliss.png (17KB, 217x209px) Image search: [Google]
alexa-bliss.png
17KB, 217x209px
>>1880619
>TJP
>omg le epic megaman maymays
>still don't know who he is because Brian Kendrick is doing all the work propping him up
>that autistic tag flip attack into the ring that does jack shit
>>
>>1885480
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>1880619
>should of
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.