[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did he not go over undertaker

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

Why did he not go over undertaker
>>
mark is a mark for himself
>>
>>1876751
Prior to that match he was diagnosed with a serious alergy, an alergy to PPV wins
>>
>>1876751
Because he sucks in the ring and was basically a jobber losing feud after feud
>>
Undercarder is insecure about never being as successful as Hogan, Austin or Rock so he takes out his frustrations on younger stars
>>
>>1876777
this
>>
>>1876767
Brock was losing tones of momentum during his run. It wasn't until he beat Taker that things started looking up for him. Bray needed that more.
>>
>>1876751
Williegrabber is a dimeless dandy who has never sketched a nickel

>>1876777
THIS
>>
>>1876763
You forgot also the Survivor Series where Kane and Taker buried the entire Wyatt Family 2v4

People love to say Cena buried Bray but Taker hurt him far worse

>>1876777
this

Most of the time he will only let shitters like Kozlov and Khali beat him clean because he knows they will never amount to anything. He either loses to complete trash like that or already established stars
>>
Taketty is still getting made fun of backstage for the wm13 and 26 buyrates so books himself to win matches to spite people
>>
File: neckbeards.jpg (14KB, 278x230px) Image search: [Google]
neckbeards.jpg
14KB, 278x230px
>>1876751
Bray Wyatt is a neckbeard personified, though... says bullcrap to appear smart and loses everything
>>
File: cenalaff.jpg (63KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
cenalaff.jpg
63KB, 400x225px
>>1876803
>Hey Mark
>y-yeah jhon
>Remember when you head-lined Wrestlemania 13?
>heh...y-yeah, that was pretty coo-
>MIGHTY FINE SPEECH BUT NEITHER DO WE
>>
>>1876802
I thought I was the only one who remembered him losing to Kozlov

He got pinned clean by a fucking power slam on some random Smackdown and yet never lost to Orton/Batista/Bray/Phil etc clean
>>
>>1876751
Because Taker is Vince's bitch
>>
>>1876826
Undertaker did lose clean to Batista at Cyber Sunday 2007
>>
>>1876870
You're right, I'll take that back
>>
Taker has this autistic thing where he only loses to guys he knows can beat him in a real fight. The fuck wouldn't even lose to rocky
>>
Mark said no

>Shane lost but they went ahead with their storyline of Shane winning and getting control of raw anyway

Top kek
>>
Better question why didn't he go over Cena?
>>
>>1876751
When was the last time the Wyatts won a feud?
Bray can get pretty based when he wants to buy he loses and loses and loses and you can't take him seriously anymore because all he does is talk a good game but even that I'd deteriorating into "I'm a scary mean redneck and you should fear me even though I never win boo!"
>>
>>1876922
They won the feud with new day before losing the feud with the draft
>>
>>1876935
Fuck
The new day somehow lost the feud but never lost the title

Bray is a character that probably wouldn't care about titles but they need to get those titles off old day as as possible

I don't fucking care who but just don't have them bury the club again
>>
>>1876961
It's eventually going to be Enzo and cass it they need a heel tag team to beat new day first and then they split up
>>
>>1876751
Lesnar's power level would've subsided. You can't just let the doors open for everyone or it won't be special.

He might get a win when Lesnar goes away and WWE have no use for his power level.
>>
>>1876870
But anon, Cyber Sundays aren't canon :^)
>>
>>1876988
>Lesnar's power level would've subsided

It wouldn't have at all. They could have spun the angle that he was slowing with age following his Streak defeat, having lost his reason to fight (which they were half doing, anyway).
Brock is Brock, he's an anomaly. Jack shit going on in the rest of the show will effect him.
>>
File: IMG_0587.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0587.gif
2MB, 400x225px
What if Taker's last match is against Cena, and he makes him tap out to the Gates Of Hell, which catapults Cena into a heel turn because he finally "gave up"? Plus Taker retires at the same time.
>>
>>1877184
Taker would probably want to put over a talent who he hand picked when he retires
Though if cena doesn't win the rumble him v taker will probably happen
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.