[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one likes sami zayn?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: th.jpg (11KB, 159x209px) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
11KB, 159x209px
Am I the only one likes sami zayn?
>>
>>1876594
I like Sami
He's one of the few well-rounded packages they have, he just never gets to demonstrate that he can speak because lolRAM
>>
>>1876594
No, he's great, it's just a shit /asp/ meme
>>
>>1876614
This.

Most opinions expressed here are just memes.
>>
>SUICIDE DIVE
>SUICIDE DIVE
>SUICIDE DIVE
>SUICIDE DIVE
>SUICIDE DIVE
>>
>>1876594
>>1876611
>>1876614
>>1876615

Sami please go
>>
>>1876633
Hi, Kevin!
>>
>>1876594
Yes. No one other than smarks give a shit about him and turn the channel when his gay theme song comes on
>>
>>1876638
(shoulder injury intensifies)
>>
>>1876647
Kevin, how much does it burn that despite casting the largest shadow, even as the top champ, you're living in someone else's?
About as much as your heart when you jog?
>>
>>1876650
i'm not cosplaying with you but you have to be delusional to think Owens is living in Zzzzzayn's shadow
>>
>>1876650
Who's shadow? JeriGOAT's?
>>
File: i see you, stupid idiot.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
i see you, stupid idiot.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>>1876656
You stupid idiot, see: >>1876658
>>
He's ok theres just not much to do with him right now. They should keep him teamed up with Neville and move them and Anderson and Gallows to smackdown and put the USOS on raw because no one will give a shit if the USOS job a million times to the new day and Anderson and Gallows desperately need a heel tag title run they're losing a lot of potential steam.
>>
>>1876660
You're the stupid idiot because they're literally best friends
>>
>>1876676
They could be husband and wife, doesn't change the fact that whenever Owens is on, despite the fact that he takes up 90% of the screen, everyone's looking at Jericho.
>>
File: mfw an idiot was stupid near me.jpg (40KB, 417x532px) Image search: [Google]
mfw an idiot was stupid near me.jpg
40KB, 417x532px
>>1876684
What changed recently? A couple of months ago I would have said KO was the more popular one but now it's not even comparable. Jericho is potentially the most over person on Raw.
>>
>>1876697
>potentially
He is, hands down.
He just turned up his GOAThood. Motherfucker got a clipboard more over than anybody else in the company.
He got it so over that Steph felt the need to emasculate it.
>>
>>1876701
Jericho could probably get anything over. He's just that good. They should just give him the belt already. Even if only for 1 night.
>>
>>1876697
Jericho just keeps winning. His schtick is finally awesome because he's a borderline washed-up fatso, he's really aged well into his character.
>>
>>1876594
He's one of the best wrestlers in the world easily. I feel bad for him, being stuck on RAM is a death sentence
>>
>>1876732
Sami should have gone to SD and had that storyline with the Miz.
It'd probably be a better kayfabe fit for him, anyway.
>>
He's fantastic. His run in NXT was incredible. His match against Neville is my favorite NXT match of all time and probably my favorite WWE match since HBK/Taker.

WWE is wasting him. He doesn't need to be world champ but he lends himself well to emotional storylines. The whole thing with him idolizing Jericho but Jericho turning out to be "Kevin Owens's bitch" was like an alignment-flipped version of Jericho hating HBK because he turned out to be a dickhead. It could've been cool, but of course they made it a one and done and gave the win to Y2Fat.
>>
>>1876735
That would have been better than fucking """"""""""steal""""'''"'''"""" the show/bad hbk impersonator guy
>>
He really needs to go on SD and get the same fued ziggler had with miz

Also kek wills that I shall not gey cucked
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.