[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do cucks really want these botch machines to headline HIAC?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

File: cuckreport.jpg (143KB, 763x659px) Image search: [Google]
cuckreport.jpg
143KB, 763x659px
Do cucks really want these botch machines to headline HIAC?
>>
Yes. Fuck kevin owens and jasethy and fuck wwe
>>
>>1876579
wimmins rasslin?
>>
>>1876572

Well one of them better bleed during the match and actually hit the spots and not botch them.
>>
>>1876630
Think WWE will let them get color?
>>
They should. That way after Owens/Seth you can turn it off/leave a half hour early and not miss anyting worth while.
>>
yeah, wow, what a truely unique special match. This must be what, about the 20th time they've faced each other this year already?
>>
>>1876604
How they're pretending it's good.
>>
>>1876642
But it is a main event!!

I'd put money on, at the very least, banks and foley crying
>>
Yes. Fuck drumpf and fuck white people
>>
>>1876572
>again
When did they make history before? I don't recall any other firsts.

I don't care at this point anymore anyway. Have the main event, whatever. Nu-males will clap their fat hands no matter how bad the match is, this can't be stopped
>>
>>1876572
Give the fucking belt to Nia already.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 610x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 610x366px
>not wanting the headline of the show to be a horse and a fridge literally killing themselves in the name of """""""women's""""""" """"""""wrestling"""""""""
>>
>>1876727
this. i gave up ages ago. wwe belongs to the fat smarks now. might as well just go along with it
>>
Sure. Give it the main-event slot. Why the fuck not? Ratings are sliding to the point where Goldberg is returning in 2016.

Why not have a female royal rumble as well? Go big or go home, progressive WWE writers.
>>
Based Big Dog should headline.

Jasethy should be buried below the divas though.
>>
>>1876783
I think the main event should change to a triple threat match with the horse and the tranny vs lana

*spoiler alert* rusev gets to be in there too
>>
>>1876572
I have work in the morning so I'd like to go to bed early and skip that main event if it really is last.
>>
File: 1473747001645.png (484KB, 906x978px) Image search: [Google]
1473747001645.png
484KB, 906x978px
IF THIS FUCKING MATCH ENDS UP BECOMING THE MAIN EVENT I WILL FUCKING QUIT WWE
>>
its literally like a few hundred super vocal people who push this garbage how do they pay attention to them and ignore the rest of the fans who dont give a shit about this

I just don't understand
>>
>>1876949
Bye!
>>
>>1876949
See you next week!

>>1876955
>few hundred people
>the state of trumptards
You're on the wrong side of history, cuntbag. Bigots like you are being weeded out and exposed for what they are. This is a mass movement
>>
>>1876949
>still watching WWE in 2016
>not watching the superior, non-pg product of Lucha Underground

Burning Hammer yourself my man
>>
>>1876982
>meme underground
>>
Thing is though, she still looks like she'd love it when you stick it in her ass dry. And when you pull out and there's shit on your dick, she'd be turned on by that too and lick it clean. And quite frankly, I'd let her.
>>
File: Eagles fans.png (819KB, 917x576px) Image search: [Google]
Eagles fans.png
819KB, 917x576px
>>1876572
>Watching a WWE PPV instead of Sunday Night Football
People still do this?
>>
>>1876978
Are you trolling or are you this juvenile?
>>
>>1877022
with the network you can watch it anytime
>>
>>1876572
Cucks are very enthusiastic about this match. That's why they're cucks
>>
File: 1473132896340.png (10KB, 635x773px) Image search: [Google]
1473132896340.png
10KB, 635x773px
>>1877022
>watching handegg

>mfw the HIAC for girls is only 9 feet high and the match is boring and worse than 2 cruiser weights fighting
>>
I'm only gonna watch for the botches desu.

Charlotte wanted to do a fucking moonsault off the cage. The retards literally thought something like this would be safe until based Vinny Mac smacked them down into reality.

There's no way they don't have SOME kooky spots lined up for this. I'm willing to take the over on HIAC being the last match of Sasha's career.
>>
File: men.jpg (38KB, 500x336px) Image search: [Google]
men.jpg
38KB, 500x336px
>>1876572
wtf happened to testosterone in today's world?
women want to be men and men act like women
>>
>>1876572
No matter how you feel about it, it's good PR for the company.
>>
>>1876572
Yes, rawtists are that pathetic
>>
>>1876572
I can't wait for them to not leave the ring.
>>
What is so inherently dangerous about the cell? If they stay inside the ring nothing is different.
>>
>>1876572
Why Hell in a Cell of all stipulations?

If they were going to start allowing women to do more extreme matches they should have started with a ladder match or something.
>>
>>1876982
>Lucha underground

EEEEEYYYYYY ESE YOU WAN GO TO DA HOOD MANG AND GO WATCH WRESSLIN WITH THE CHICANOS AH HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>1877209
Because it's HIAC ppv, and Foley knows rawtists as women wrestling aficionados wouldn't mind the irrelevance of the stipulation
>>
I hope vince realizes this match could actually kill them.
>>
File: Kornheiser_TERRIBLE.jpg (31KB, 270x430px) Image search: [Google]
Kornheiser_TERRIBLE.jpg
31KB, 270x430px
>>1877218
Foley needs to fucking let go on the gas peddle. This is too soon especially when we have two botch-monkeys in a match in which actual bleeding and severe pain could happen.

I wouldn't be surprised if one of them finally breaks their neck.
>>
>>1876949
Good, one less sexist watching.
>>
>>1876949
We wish you good luck in your future endeavours.
>>
>>1877229
Sasha's neck is already hurt one bad spot in the cell and she will need surgery
>>
Just kill KO's title right now. Doesn't even get to main event B PPVs.
>>
Which one of these cunts will have her career ended?
>>
>>1877024
Ask yourself the same question.
>>
>>1877092
>handegg
They could use monkey shit as the ball and it would still be more entertaining than Hell in a Cell.
>>
>>1876579
state of that filename
>>
>>1876572
So the entire appeal is that they're women and should be given free passes for poor matches?
>>
>>1879052
No, people genuinely believe their matches are good
>>
Fuck this. This feminist bullshit is going to get these women killed. They're botch machines that can't handle a fucking singles match without injuring themselves, let alone one in a steel cell. Their suicide dives probably have a 20% mortality rate with the way they land on their necks the whole time. If Charlotte seriously thinks she can pull of a moonsault on top of the cell, she is going to literally fucking die. People like Mick Foley that have ten times the talent they have (which doesn't say much) have nearly died doing that shit. If they want a women's HIAC so bad, have Asgooka be in it. She's probably participated in Electrified Barbed Wire Deathmatches in Nipland anyway.
>>
>>1880322
Niether of them is going to get injured. It'll be a boring, safe match with nothing eventful happening.
>>
>>1880322
>Their suicide dives probably have a 20% mortality rate with the way they land on their necks the whole time.

This is one of the funnier "attempting to sound smart but only accomplishing the opposite" posts I've seen on here in a while.
>>
I couldn't give a shit less about your shitty show.
all divas are trash.
all modern cell matches are trash.
why don't we combine the two?
>>
>>1876572

OBESE SMARKS GETTING TRIGGERED BY WOMEN AGAIN

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>1880478
OBESE JABRONI MARKS WORK THEMSELVES INTO A SHOOT BY GETTING WORKED BY SMARKS WORKING THEM INTO A SHOOT THINKING THEY'RE WORKED BY WOMEN

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
>including Charlotte in the botchfest of the women's divison.

Charlotte is the best women's wrestler in the WWE
>>
>>1880538
lol no
>>
>>1876786
Based Big Dog already made the US title more important than the Women's and the Universal championship
>>
>>1877137
The master plan is complete
>>
>>1876572
What will happen ig sasha gets paralyzed? Will it end this joke?
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.