[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE Wrestling Network

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

WWE is apparently planning on turning the WWE Network into the new Wrestling Channel since that doesn't exist anymore and now includes gay men rolling around in an octagon cage.

WWE might be adding TNA Wrestling as well as Ring of Honor wrestling to their original programming lineup. WWE also has partnerships with EVOLVE and PROGRESS which could also see those promotions getting the spotlight soon.

How much longer before WWE does a total interpromotional pay-per-view event where each of these companies including Raw, SmackDown, and NXT compete for bragging rights?
>>
>>1875729

With the ratings, now might be the time to pull away from tv completely.
>>
>>1875774
And lose tens of millions of dollars in rights fee which is their #1 source of revenue?
>>
>>1875780

It's only a matter of time before they are booted off.
>>
>>1875783
well they're with USA until at least 2019, and considering WWE programming is the only reason anyone watches USA, they're going to be clinging onto wwe for as long as they can
>>
>>1875780
You do understand why NBC Universal continues to pay those fees, correct? Here's a hint: NBC isn't losing money on it
>>
>>1875729
Fuck it, I'm down for this. Get Tommy Dreamer's House of Hardcore while you're at it Vince. And CZW. And Wrestling Society X

Fuck it, if it has a ring and people fighting, get the rights to broadcast that shit.
>>
>>1875729
Get Stardom pls and this is based
>>
Don't worry boys. Ratings shift is coming very soon. Especially for Smackdown.
>>
>>1875783
Raw and Smackdown are still among the highest rated shows on cable and are definitely the highest rated show on USA.

2019's a long way away, but there's no reason to believe USA won't renew.
>>
>gaytch literally turning WWE into ROH wrestling crap
>>
>>1876269
>Raw and Smackdown are still among the highest rated shows on cable

LOL
>>
>>1876283
Aren't they? I thought they were consistently the top shows on cable on their respective nights.
>>
>>1875774
You're probably over 18, just dumb as fuck
>>
>>1876286
They definitely are not. Maybe at some points in the summer when there's literally no new shows and just baseball on tv.
>>
>>1875874
if by shift you mean plummet, yes
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.