[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Again. What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 9

File: cruiserweight division.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cruiserweight division.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
Again. What went wrong?
>>
>>1875707
wwe assuming everyone watched cwc.
>>
>>1875707
>make the top babyface the blandest and most boring guy in the division
>make the most interesting guy the heel you want them to boo
>it's on RAM
>often in the third hour
>expecting people to care about your top babyface when he's already reached the mountain-top and has nothing to strive for
>no based geordie
>>
Why would anyone want to watch low rate luchador matches when AAA and LU exists?

It's like going to McDonalds for a McBurrito than going to Taco Bell.
>>
>>1875714
> geordie
Who?
>>
>>1875719
The artist formerly known as Adrian.
>>
Maybe Tony Nese will save us.
>>
>>1875707

the only superstar that is over is a fucking joke that has a meme chant.
>>
THE CHAMPION IS A PINOY CRINGEFEST THAT DABS

It went downhill the moment they let that faggot become champion
>>
Nothing is unique about that style anymore, they hire so many indy guys that the allure of Cruiserweight wrestling isn't as special anymore. Seth Rollins is flipping around in main events, Zayn is flipping, even the women are flipping. It's gotten old and routine at this point.

Why should you care about the Cruiserweights? You can see that same style in almost every other match on the roster. Nothing about it is special besides the purple ropes.
>>
>>1875707
existing
>>
>>1875707
They haven't brought in any of the best guys from the CWC straight off the bat so the whole division is currently guys who should be jobbers.
>>
not giving based tbk a fucking belt.
>>
vanilla midgets don't draw brother
>>
File: dva umaru 3.png (128KB, 420x418px) Image search: [Google]
dva umaru 3.png
128KB, 420x418px
fucking MANLETS
>>
No Gran Metalik. Seriously where's that nigga at?
>>
THESE CRUISERWEIGHTS HAVE GOTTA CRUISER-WAIT, BROTHER
>>
>>1875714
These

Also. No real character development, not even within matches. Having a bunch of athletic CAWs without giving the audience a reason to care about them is stupid.
>>
Manlets will never be a draw
>>
What went wrong is that, though a few of them (Nese, Swann) have potential, literally no one but Based Kendrick has any charisma, personality, character, or can even cut a promo despite doing this professionally for many years and so he's forced to carry the whole division on his back while not even being the champion and being surrounded by experienced indy guys who are somehow still green as gooseshit.
>>
Making it completely separate from the rest of the show instead of just putting all the cruiserweights on the roster and introducing the belt.
>>
>>1875707
Hope you brought your ocarina because you're our of time.
>>
>>1875707
their champ dabs
>>
>>1875707
Going to RAW, the gimmick brand, instead of SmackDown, the wrestling brand.
>>
>>1875707

The cruiserweight style that made the tournament exciting hasn't been brought over to RAW
>>
>>1875707

Everything that goes to RAW turns awful. See: 95% of NXT recruits.
>>
Its on the B- show
>>
File: smackdown.png (401KB, 502x538px) Image search: [Google]
smackdown.png
401KB, 502x538px
>>1876489

They're not on smackdown though
>>
Hadoken!
>>
>>1876495
>Rawtist SEETHING
>>
File: dbry3.jpg (113KB, 567x400px) Image search: [Google]
dbry3.jpg
113KB, 567x400px
>>1875707
>on RAM
>meme ropes
>meme mat
>meme champion
>3 minute matches on a 3 hour show
>1 storyline
>>
File: 1476604189996.jpg (29KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476604189996.jpg
29KB, 1280x720px
They went on with the thought that everyone has watched the Cruiserweight classic. They advertised it, sure, but gave 0 vignettes about wrestlers, so whenever someone new came out, people just thought "who even is that".

It was like that for me with anyone other than Brian Kendrick and Grand Metallic. I only found out after some time that TJ was actually Suicide, that I actually liked back in TNA.

But yeah, they fucked up, wrestlers have no storylines basically other than Kendrick wanting one last title before fading back and classifying himself as obsolete.

Rest is just dancing negros and generic faces who are just happy to be there.
>>
>>1876895
you forgot
>meme lights
>>
How do we fix this division. obviously give kendrick the title immediately but then what? The only guy who i feel could go against him is nese, but he's also a heel.
>>
Based Tony Nese, Brian Kendrick and Rich Swann are good. The rest of them are boring, Cedric Alexander is alright
>>
They're not letting them be spotfest flippy shit vanilla midgets. Just let them do their shit and no one will even care that all of them aside form Rich Swann, Brian Kendrick, Lince Dorado, TJ Perkins, and Gran Metalik are bland as fuck. Also, they need to stop showcasing it like it's it's own show.
>>
>>1880493
I thought it just me that thought that way
>>
>>1875707
they all see to be queers. they need to drop a few of them and add some guys that arent homosexuals
>>
>>1875707
Pretty sure Vince allowing the Cruiserweight division on his flagship show is his admission that the 3 hour format is too long, especially with the ill-advised brand split. The problem is the other 2 hours are also full of boring bullshit. Raw is irredeemable garbage outside of what Chris Jericho is doing.
>>
>No Neville
>No Austin Aries
>No Ibushi
>nothing but undersized dancing minorities and vanilla midgets
You honestly need mexicans in masks and japs that spray mist to make the manlet division work.
>>
>>1880738
Ibushi is too crazy to sign he doesn't want to be held down by contracts
>>
>>1875717
CMLL is better than AAA.

>Taco Bell

AMERICANS.png
>>
>>1876034
Fulfilling his commitments in Mexico
>>
>>1880744
He's smart. This shit was DOA.

>>1880751
This.
AAA is a shell at this point. Losing stars left and right and their booking is shit.
>>
>>1880633
Nese is fucking awesome.

Hopefully his subtle push isn't just for a one-&-done against TJP.
>>
>>1880759
Pretty much the only good stuff AAA has going is the Trump stable.
>>
>it's WWE
>WHY DO IT GO WRONG
really makes you think
>>
File: 2RaNCnC.png (148KB, 339x375px) Image search: [Google]
2RaNCnC.png
148KB, 339x375px
>>1875717
>AAA
Seriously? That's even worse.

>>1875714
This desu senpai. They're throwing them in the deep end and giving them nothing.
>>
>>1880493
Nese is literally the most boring out of all of them character-wise.
>>
They don't even do flippyshit. Just meme submissions. Even Eddie did flippyshit
>>
>>1880879
Nese is a great dickhead heel.
>>
>>1880893
He's too flippy and impressive to be a good heel. He's barely dickish on Raw, too.
>>
File: The ELITE.jpg (41KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
The ELITE.jpg
41KB, 600x400px
>>1880899
>heels can't be flashy

Watch something outside the WWE bubble sometime junior.
>>
>>1880976
This dumb faggot gets cheered every match and during his promos where he insults the crowd. Moron.
>>
>>1880976
I love the Elite, but neither Kenny nor The Young Bucks are good heels, per se. They're like Kevin Owens. They divide audiences instead of getting pure heat because they're cool, fun, and flashy.

The difference is that Owens and The Elite are interesting. Nese isn't. He's a good wrestler but not a good character worker. I don't get much from him during his matches. He doesn't tell a story like the others do.

>>1880982
In Japan. Where they pop for that kind of thing for the most part and always have.

Japan is weird.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.