[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the last good WWE game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 2139899-box_wwesdraw07.png (822KB, 640x767px) Image search: [Google]
2139899-box_wwesdraw07.png
822KB, 640x767px
What was the last good WWE game?
>>
wwe all-stars
>>
>>1875660
This one and WWE All Stars. They should have made All Stars the norm and just went balls out with it. Would you rather struggle to move around the ring with piss poor controls that is supposed to be "realism" or a hench Randy Orton giving RKOs from the moon?
>>
Every wwe game ever has been garbage
>>
>>1875660
WWE 2K17
>>
>>1875699
>>1875701
Don't fall for this, All-Stars is kind of shit.
It controls like ass and has a weird as fuck style to it where the moves are ridiculously exaggerated and you throw people twenty feet in the air and then slam them.
Barely any people on the roster and very few game modes either.
>>
>>1875862
>throw people twenty feet in the air
That's why people like it
>>
>>1875862
It's the NBA Jam of wrestling, much better than this.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JDEQ70Ex5iE
>>
>>1875660
Nope
09 and 14 were based as fuck
So was
>>
>>1875660
I'd say 2009 or 2010. 2008 sucked monkey fuck, but 2009 was enjoyable, 2010 too.

After that - it was just downhill ride, but with exception of 30 years of wrestlemania mode in 2K14, which was 9,5/10 for what they could do with it (just talking about the mode now, not the game in general).

So I'd say in general - 2010, but since 2k14 is cheap, get it and play the WM mode to relive all 3 Wrestlemanias from the past. And I'm currently selling 2K17, IT SUCKS.
>>
>>1875904
>>1875905

Kek, I like that we kinda agree.
>>
>>1875909
I also love 11, meant to say that in my post
>>
>>1875916
Oh yeah, it wasn't as bad as 12 or 13, it had pretty good RTWM, not as immersive as 2009 or 2010 though, but the roster was great. But it was one of the first "universe mode" wwe games, and I hate this mode. Not to mention, it's when characters started to look cartooney, and their textures were already very undetailed. Also, wasn't it the first one to suffer from tons of deleted moves? Like they decided to only use mo cap moves from now on, and they got ridd of hunderds of moves, which is why most wrestlers had extremely similar movesets... It was a mix bag to me.
>>
Smackdown vs. RAW 2006 was before they randomly changed the controls and began to take out huge chunks of moves. Great successor to HCTP.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.