[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When has this fag ever had a good World Title reign?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>Thuganomics was literally the most cringe thing WWE has ever put on live TV
>Unlike The Rock his jokes and attempts at comedy are drier than a grandmother's pussy (dont ask)
>Just learned how to wrestle in the last 2 years
>>
>>1875071
His 2013 reign was pretty good.
>>
His us title reign was better than all of his post-08 world title reigns (didn't watch 04-07)
>>
Cena's 2006-2007 reign was pretty good if I recall. He had 3 great matches with HBK, the fatal four way at Backlash 07 was one of the best fatal four ways i've watched and he even managed to get passable matches with the Great Khali. If that isn't successful title reign, I don't know what is.
>>
>>1875071
>Thuganomics was literally the most cringe

DX 2.0 was the most cringe WWE has ever put on live TV

35+ year olds acting like early 20s frat boys
>>
18+

His first two title reigns were GOAT
>>
His first 3 title reigns during 2005-2006: Great feuds against Jericho, Kurt Angle, RVD and Edge.

2007 run with GOAT feud with HBK

2008-2011 is where he started to hot potatoe and devaluing the title. Not to mention the never ending feud against Orton.

Very Solid reign was after WM29: feud with Daniel Bryan

Honorable Mention: 2014. Brock Lesnar squashing him at Summerslam 2014 will always be a great match.
>>
>>1875569

I unironically liked some points of his never-ending feud with Orton. It dragged on for way too long but I thought they had chemistry, star power, and a few decent matches to cement it. Shame they had it last seemingly an entire year.
>>
>>1875612

Hi, Vince!
>>
The spinner belt was GOAT
>>
>>1875071
> Le cringe maymay
That word has lost all meaning now because of idiots just using it for anything they don't like.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.