[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pick a dead wrestler and think how their life would've turned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 64654654.jpg (79KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
64654654.jpg
79KB, 564x564px
Pick a dead wrestler and think how their life would've turned out if they hadn't died early.

Benoit
>He would've wrestled on ECW until his enlarged heart killed him and he would've gotten a huge hall of fame tribute

Test
>He would've ate more pizza

Eddie Guerrero
>Probably would've gotten one or two more title reigns before retiring

Roddy Piper
>He would've made They Live part 2

Brian Pillman
>would've eventually became a manager who took a gun to the ring with him for a gimmick because he couldn't protect himself due to injuries
>>
>>1875041
Eddie
>after retiring would be a heel manager or a GM

Benoit
>As he got older and slower and WWE put him further down the card, would eventually have left and gone to TNA.
>>
>>1875041
>Benoit
Dead within a couple years anyway
>Eddie
Probably the same
>Umaga
Bingo halls at 5 bucks a night before a heart attack kills him in his 50s
>>
By now Eddie would probably be doing color commentary on Lucha Underground and maybe wrestling a super easy schedule with them.

Test would probably be a coach on NXT like Billy Gunn and Albert. A mentor to the big guys.

Benoit, I'd like to think he'd still be with the E in some capacity, maybe also coaching NXT but in reality I think he'd be retired and bitter like Bread Fart
>>
>>1875041
what about macho man?
>>
>>1875041
Owen Would have got the Game gimmick and a contract till 2006 so he wouldve had a few world title reigns before reftiring and coming back in a bret or ric flair role
>>
>>1875062
he would've just been a recluse for a longer period of time not much else would've changed aside from him maybe doing voiceover work and he still wouldnt be in the hall of fame if he were alive
>>
>Misawa
Still pulling 4+star matches in NOAH against nobodies
>>
>>1875060
Why would Benoit be bitter? He didn't delude himself and overestimate his worth like Bret.
>>
>Benoit
Wishful thinking says he'd be a road agent or something.

>We'll never see a special edition of UpUpDownDown with guests Chris and Daniel Benoit
>>
>>1875041
>eddie
would be a mix of regal and jericho is right now hanging around the performance center time to time but also a part timer that can come in have a match or 2 and then move on. Probably would have put del rio and seth over.
>sherri
stay retired probably done the convention circuit.
>mr perfect
would have put over axel and/or teamed with him and then just do performance center stuff and legends contract, appearing every now and then.
>owen
would have quit and become a firefighter for a while and then come back to wrestling now and then, probably WWE HOF.
>>
Honestly, the only difference maker would probably have been Benoit. He had a lot of potential to go higher. Guerrero and Pillman /could/ have had a greater impact, but, circumstantial. Curt Hennig and Owen would have had a significant career, but nothing would have changed their legacy. If anything, their legacy means more that they died "too soon". Everyone else died past their time owed to the pro wrestling industry.
>>
>>1875091
Pillman absolutely would've been a huge star in The Attitude Era.
>>
>>1875091
Benoit peaked right around the title win, I'm sure he still put on good matches after that, but by 2007 they retired him without retiring him by putting him on ECW to train all the younger guys and I'd say that upset him a great deal given all he had gave to the business. He was considering opening up his own wrestling school as well, because that's a lot easier than going on the road as a glorified wrestling trainer with the WWE.
>>
Really wanted to meet Roddy Piper so bad.

Fucking sucks, man.
>>
>>1875125
>>1875141

On both accounts, make great counter arguments to mine.
>>
>>1875143
He was one of my favorites, I listened to his podcast up until he died, he was just a very genuine type of person, and didn't bullshit any one.

The shit Austin pulled on Piper over that podcast of the guy making fun of Austin really pissed me off. It wasn't even that bad either. I don't want to blame Steve Austin for Roddy Pipers death but that whole situation probably stressed out Piper a lot right before he died and it could've easily contributed to his death.
>>
>>1875041
Owen Hart

Would have amounted to nothing and went to tna with his buddy big Match jeff
>>
>>1875076
>Implying Benoit would want anything to do with those nu male faggots that didn't incluide hazing
>>
>>1875041
>Umaga
Would have been the muscle in the Uso's heel turn.
>>
If it weren't for Brian Pillman's car accident and early death he would have been GOAT main event heel in WWF. He was a perfect fit for the attitude era and a great foil for Austin.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.