[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's his greatest match?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

What's his greatest match?
>>
The one where he went over Bret's psyche clean
>>
Name one. You can't
>>
>>1874738
This doesn't even make sense
>>
My Top 3 are

>vs Kurt Angle at 21
>vs Kurt Angle at Vengance 2005
>vs HHH vs Beniot at both XX and Backlash 2004
>>
I'm a sucker for the Ladder Match vs. Razor Ramone at WM X

It'd hold up as top tier in ring work even today
>>
vs Underataker WM 26
>>
>>1874771
How was 26 better than 25? pls explain
>>
The one where he retired and stayed off my goddamn screen.
>>
>>1874807
not that guy but to me 26 is a bit better, there's more story and psychology going on and that top rope moonsault bump is probably one of my favorite WM bumps ever
>>
>>1874738
>>1874834
BASED-BK working the bretfags as usual
>>
That one where he broke his back on a casket and wrestling was saved
>>
>Have Tickets to the upcoming rumble
>In San Antonio
>tfw a spot is going to probably be wasted on him coming out
>He'll probably eliminate like 10 or 15 people just because.

Other than that really looking forward to the rumble.
>>
File: cj_EFmy6.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cj_EFmy6.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>1874858
> mfw he couldnt sell out San Antonio as champ
>>
>>1874860
Who Michaels or Bret? And when? Either way I Don't really care just going to be a wasted spot and Michaels will probably eliminate like five guys when he gets in the ring.
>>
>>
>>1874738
>>1874834
>>1874849
>>1874860

>mfw Shawn had a better match with a midcarder on a random episode of Raw at age 40 than Bret had in literally his entire career

Beggin you fellas to get a clue
>>
When he won the World Heavyweight Championship inside the Elimination Chamber shortly after his full time return.
>>
>>1874866
1997 junior

18+
>>
>>1875064
> things that didnt happen
Bret had a better match with fucking x pac on a random raw than yawn had in his whole career
> cuckterposting
The state of you m8
>>
>>1874721
Vs Hulk hogan at summer slam
>>
>>1874721
Montreal screwjob
Not even joking
>>
bretslime itt SEETHIGN
>>
The one where he broke his back.
>>
>>1874721
Anything past 07-09.
>>
That random match on a RAW he had with BMJ that went like an hour was good.
>>
The match with Shelton
>>
>>1874721
Vs Taker at Mania 25 and 26
Or vs Angle 21
Or vs Tri at Summerslam 2002
>>
Hell In A Cell vs. Undertaker
>>
>>1874721
vs Hogan

His overselling is truly godly. Shawn was a gift.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.