[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 6

File: stronk_man.png (185KB, 680x384px) Image search: [Google]
stronk_man.png
185KB, 680x384px
We write Roman possible heel promos
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XgZIIYcSpWg
>>
File: download (13).jpg (7KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
download (13).jpg
7KB, 222x227px
>>1874729
>>
>I'm not a good guy
>I'm not THE guy
>I'm a bad guy
>>
>>1874729
PHIL BTFO
>>
>>1874719
Do you guys like Roman Reigns?
*mixed boos and cheers*
Well all of you that just cheered are a bunch of idiots.
Do you just like anything that's pushed in your face enough? Do you like a tall, blue-eyed man that turned a professional football career into a wrestling career?

Well if you do you're a fucking idiot because that man doesn't exist.

For some reason those fools over there at creative thought that should be who I am and I don't know if you notice but it's not working.

I want to tell the story of the real Roman Reigns.

I don't have blue eyes
*rips out contacts and throws them on the grown*

And I didn't get here by hard work. I got here because of my family's influence. And to those of you that booed earlier? Guess what, I'm going to be here a while. I'm going to be at the top. I'm going to hold every belt there is, and I'm going to do it because when my family talks, the WWE listens. So those of you that hate me, you better get used to it. You better get used to me taking opportunities away from your indy midgets because they don't have the connections I have. But I know you, you might boo but you're going to keep watching so I'll see you next week, same time same place, ruining the careers of your favorite superstars.
>>
>>1874734

Kek
>>
File: REALGAMERGURL.jpg (131KB, 960x952px) Image search: [Google]
REALGAMERGURL.jpg
131KB, 960x952px
>>1874719
I felt like the whole "I'm THE guy" thing could've been used as a good heel promo for him but was just wasted as a bland "vince doesn't want me to be heel" promo. So i'd think it could be spiced up a little bit the next time he uses it

>I'm not a bad guy
>I'm not a good guy
>....
>[spoiler]I'M THE FUCKING DEVIL[/spoiler]

How would the rest of this unfold?
>>
IM THE BIG DOG

>BARKS
>>
File: SmarkTears.jpg (84KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
SmarkTears.jpg
84KB, 1600x900px
>>1874769
This would be a good way for Roro to embrace the heat he already gets. Only problem is that creative and the script writers would never admit their mistakes like that. They hate breaking the fourth wall and I don't think they would ever admit that they were wrong
>>
He should just come out with a mic and yell "NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER" on the mic and then leave.
>>
File: 1469236642476.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1469236642476.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>1874791
>I'M THE FUCKING DEVIL
>>
>Do you want to hear a story?
And then proceeds with a Disney fairy tale. Repeat every week
>>
>y-y-you're all j-just bu-bu-bullies for b-booing m-m-me
>>
>>1874729
So this is why smarks hate him for no good reason? Because Roman BTFO skinnyfat fags like punk and fat smarks? Kek
>>
>>1874808
We're talking about Roman Reigns, not a Jack Swagger/Dolph Ziggler tag team.
>>
>>1874729
BASED BIG DOG
>>
>>1874719
I think what Roman really needs is a good heel spot to injure babyfaces with.

Usos have their leg-splash thing, let Roman superman punch someone's head into the fuckin post
>>
>>1874791
18+
>>
>>1875011
I'm pretty sure smarks shit on him 'cause he sucks.

Why haven't you figured this out yet? Are you slow?
>>
File: reignsmode.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
reignsmode.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>1875048
so this but with just a heelish smirk.
>>
>>1875087
This match was so fucking awesome. Cena, Orton, and Sheamus of the old guard. Roman, Cesaro, and Bray of the new guard. Then you got Kane and ADR in there to round out the match. Too bad wwe fucked up every single guy from the new guard's push to the main event.
>>
>>1874719
I always thought the Irish had potatoes

Seems to me like you're just smuggling some tater tots.

He says to Becky at the go home show before their match at WrestleMania 33
>>
>>1875105
>Becky suplexes Reigns all over the ring
>Reigns barely manages to get her up for a Samoan Drop
>>
>>1874769
>But I know you, you might boo but you're going to keep watching
The ratings apparently disagree.
>>
>>1874719
Just rip off Lashley's recent TNA thing where he tried to take all the gold. Have him go until he has the WWE, Universal, US, and IC titles. Sure it might be Romanwinslol but it will be an over the top incarnation of the smark's worst fears and Roman will be all smug and self-aware about it.
>>
>>1875087
I would've suggested a Van Romanator with a superman punch instead of a kick but that's way too face move
>>
>>1875011
Oh yeah, because there's no other reason to hate him!
>Pushed as the company's top babyface despite only wrestling for a few years
>Was booked to win the rumble over other guys that were more over with the fans
>Booked to main event 2 Wrestlemanias in a row (and possibly a third)
>Couldn't even make good out of the shitty promos Vince wrote for him
>>
>>1875128
>WWE
>self-aware
>>
>>1875011
Smarks hate Roman because they don't identify with him. Roman Reigns isn't really meant for smarks. My wild guess is that he is being pushed not because of smarks but rather for kids and the female audience especially soccer moms.

>handsome enough to make ladies wet at his mere presence, smarks have to wait for hours at the airport to get an autograph from Sasha Banks or Bayley
>didn't wrestle at highschool gyms and bingo halls, started off straight in developmental therefore not getting the smark seal of approval aka we knew the guy before he made it to the big leagues
>is a "golden boy", "Vince's chosen one" or "face of the company" which means he's already hated by default since smarks hate Vince's choices even though it was HHH who brought him up to the main roster almost immediately and eventually put him over at Wrestlemania...the same HHH who brought in all the smark darlings to the WWE.
>>
>>1875491
except that kids don't like him, nor moms

looks are never enough in wrestling

will you ever get it in your head you stupid fedoroman?
>>
>>1874729
Who's that screeching dude with him? Fucking cringe.

>>1875078
>>1875158
>SEETHING
>>
>Roman and Haitch do a double turn because Vince
WELL YOU SEE HUNTER. THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS
>>
>>1875503
>>1875078
Roman has had plenty of great matches. You boys need to quit hating on THE guy and let the BIG DOG eat.
>>
>>1875531
Smarks live in an echo chamber

Come back in 10 years
>>
>>1875011
actually i like him a bit now...after this
>>
>>1874729
roman irl seems like a cool guy but i can't stand the character
>>
>>1874719
YOU SEE SEFFF
>>
>HEY PHIL
>I'LL MAKE YOU LOOK REALLY REALLY STRONG
>FIGHT ME AT UFC
>>
>>1874734
I would markek
>>
>>1875503
>looks are never enough in wrestling

Eh, sometimes they are. Take Balor for instance. His entire appeal is his physique/demon persona. He's just as mic-deficient as Roman, and not stellar in-ring, either (especially compared to his peers in the WWE right now).
But that works for him.
It's about packaging. Balor was packaged correctly, Roman was packaged fucking awfully. Anyone can get over provided their strengths are tailored to.
They kept Finn off TV regularly on NXT and only had him appear to spook around in Demon mode. Correct.
They forced Roman super-hard from a mile away and made him talk. Incorrect.
>>
>>1874769
Not bad at all, but >>1874805 is right.
>>
>>1875553
>forced Roman super-hard
>implying

When the Shield broke off Roman was dawdling in the midcard.

When he won his first Rumble Seth went over him and went straight back to the midcard.

When Seth got injured that was the only time he became champion and mainevented Wrestlemania. His WM championship lasted only a few months (on his own doing) and he is back to the midcard...except this time around his midcard feud feels more important than the main event one.

If anyone was forced super-hard its Seth Rollins with the 20 minute promos, constant Authority dicksucking until a month ago and always penciled in the main event for zero reason at all.
>>
>>1875565
The problem with Roman was the writing on the wall and how blatantly obvious it was despite all ration and reason. Everyone knew he was going to be T H E G U Y, and they didn't want it, because he just wasn't good enough. Yet he kept chugging down that track, and despite the particular time-slot he occupied, WWE's bull-headed ignorance in ultimately catapulting him right back where they thought he belonged is what jaded him.
>>
>>1875572
>just wasn't good enough.

He got a ton of mileage out of Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt and even Big Show.

His """match""" with Brock is even better than Dean's or even Seth with Cena.

You mean people complain that he doesn't have a lot of moves except that his moveset hasn't really changed in 2016 and has gotten rave reviews from smark darlings like AJ Styles and Finn Balor.
>>
>>1874719
>roman walks out one night on Raw to most of the crowd booing him
>"All you jabronis booing me need to take a shower, hit the weights, and get a clue"
>>
>>1875584
>He got a ton of mileage out of Randy Orton, Bray Wyatt and even Big Show.

Randy carried the literal fuck out of that match.
Bray and Beeg were """hardcore""" spotfests. Not hard.
>his match with Brock was better than the Rumble three-way
You're fucking high.
>people in the company praise him
W O W
>>
>>1874729

punk would crush reigns in a real fight

when talking Reigns and Punk, one may be heavier but the other ones skill is documented so really the smart money is on the latter.
>>
I did it fo da Rock.
I did it for da People
>>
>>1874719
No promos.

Just interupts matches, smiles sadisticly after wrecking faces, no sells finishers, and generally is a bit of a cunt
>>
>>1875617
>but the other ones skill is documented

>in the running for the objective worst UFC fighter of all time
>"skill is documented"

I don't think so, Mr. Philip Jack.
>>
>>1875087
Christ you don't realise just how bad the Super Roman stuff was until you watch clips from the last year
>>
Let's look at the reality here. The vast majority of you who boo me... No. Every single one of you chumps who boo me are inferior to me. You are most likely fat. You are most likely unattractive. You are most likely unsuccessful in life, and will forever continue to be unsuccessful in life. Why? Because you're all losers. Losers who are of inferior heritage to me. Losers who were born with inferior genetics to me. So, what do you do? You decide to support other losers who are of similar inferiority. Losers who were born destined to be as obese as Kevin Owens. Losers who were born destined to be as weak, fragile, and tiny as Daniel Bryan. Losers who were born destined to be as ugly as AJ Styles. You look at these losers and you decide to live vicariously through them. You look at these losers and think 'hey, if these losers can be WWE Superstars, and make something of their lives, maybe I can too'. But you know what the truth is? These WWE Superstars are not WWE Superstars. Nah dawg. They are wrestlers. I. I AM a WWE superstar. THEY are genetic failures who should be wrestling in bingo halls in front of lardasses like that of yourselves. So don't cheer me. I don't want you losers to cheer me. I don't want you losers to live vicariously through me and my achievements. Continue to cheer for your underdog heroes. Because, you know what, buddy? It'll just be all the more sweeter each time I, Roman Reigns, the alpha Big Dog, renders their manhood and wrestling careers as non-existent as Daniel Bryan's.

*drops mic*
*music hits*
*gives the steve austin rude fingers to the crowd*
>>
>>1875631
>he literally beat the LoN 1v4 earlier this year
>>
>>1875632
>AJ
>ugly
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.