[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Broken Matt killing LU viewership

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Matt-Hardy-Broken-640x370.png (288KB, 640x370px) Image search: [Google]
Matt-Hardy-Broken-640x370.png
288KB, 640x370px
> Through the first four weeks of Season 3, LU has steadily declined…

>Season 3, Ep. 1 – 176,000 viewers
>Season 3, Ep. 2 – 154,000 viewers
>Season 3, Ep. 3 – 134,000 viewers
>Season 3, Ep. 4 – 123,000 viewers

> One huge flaw with Lucha Underground’s PR work this season is they are really not properly hyping this show to people outside of the Lucha Underground bubble. And they are not the new hotness these days. Broken Matt Hardy is the new hotness and while different he scratches the same itch that Lucha Underground used to with their different take on pro wrestling. They share the same audience base.
>>
>>1874245
Are TNA and Lucha on the same night?
>>
>>1874249
LU Wednesday tna thursday
>>
>>1874249
No LU is on Wednesday nights same time as NXT tapings are on the WWE network
>>
Nothing super spectacular has been going on in LU, to be fair. The whole subplot with the cop lady is hot garbage.
>>
>>1874249
LU and MemeXT are on Wednesdays. TNA is on Thursdays
>>
smarks BTFO
>>
>>1874245
Subterranean Lucha is slowly being...DELETED
>>
>TNA just did the lowest ratings since moving to Pop
Yeah Matt really saved TNA
>>
>>1874256
>Insulting something by calling it a meme show
>TNA is literally only picking up in popularity because of memes
>>>/tnamecca/
>>
>>1874287
So matt killed both TNA and LU?

Thank you based Matt.
>>
>>1874245
There's no relationship here. LU and IMPACT are on different nights.
>>
>>1874245
I dropped LU after ultima lucha 2, fuck that sucked and it was getting too kung-fuey and story driven
>>
>>1874327

There's a relationship. It's not like the monday night wars where you actively have to choose which to watch on any given night, but there's a relationship. As mentioned in the OP, both LU and #BROKEN Matt are fulfilling the same niche and not everyone can be fucked to keep up with both.
>>
>>1874249
>>1874251
>>1874256
>>1874327
The thing is, not every Wrestling fan is a NEET that has all the time in the world to watch hours of rasslin' a week, esspecially since I want to keep up with based smack down too,

So i really only have time for one.
TNA
>>
>>1874925
>picking Broken Memes over LU or NXT
>>
>>1874936
>The only meaning in his empty life is creating dank memes.
>Yet uses 'meme' like an insult
Why so much self-hate, anon?
>>
>>1874964
Impressive projection there.
>>
>>1875108
How can it be projection? I would never speak negatively of the precious memes.
>>
>>1874936
>LU or NXT

LU, sure, but NXT is bottom feeder-tier, and catered towards people too stupid to pull away from it, at this point.
>>
Its the death of wrestling we're witnessing.
>>
>>1874253
Pretty much. LU is stagnant this season.
They were so concerned about filming it, they just put on a bunch of matches that do nothing for anyone involved.
>>
>>1874289
Kill yourself wewtist
>>
Why won't they just combine?
>>
>>1874245
I don't know anyone that watches Broken Matt live. They all catch him on third party YouTube channels
>>
>>1875400
Not that guy but why the comments on nxt? I thought it was doing well with asuka and shinsuke being part of the roster?
>>
File: IMG_3928.jpg (27KB, 577x174px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3928.jpg
27KB, 577x174px
>>1874245
*x-files theme*
>>
>>1874925
>he doesn't work from home for 90k a year in his first year of work

should have been a video game developer. it's the easiest job in the world, and i don't even do anything 5 out of 7 days.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.