[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how should he win his 15th world title?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Triple_H_WWE_Champion_2008.jpg (353KB, 1131x866px) Image search: [Google]
Triple_H_WWE_Champion_2008.jpg
353KB, 1131x866px
>>
I don't know Paul, I'm sure you'll find a way
>>
>>1874054
He shouldn't
>>
WELL YOU SEE SETH
>>
>>1874059
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS
>>
File: IN THIS BUSINESS.jpg (109KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
IN THIS BUSINESS.jpg
109KB, 750x537px
>>1874061
>>
>Haitch wins the Royal Rumble again
>Ties Steve Austin's record of most Royal Rumble wins
>Goes on to face John Cena at wrestlemania 33
>Wins the title
>John wins the title back and ties Ric Flair's record
>Haitch wins MITB that year and cashes in his MITB, tying Flair's record as well
THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS JOHN UHHH....
>>
>>1874059

I came to asp just for this.
>>
>>1874065
YOU'RE JUST A B PLAYER
>>
>>1874054
He shouldn't
>>
>>1874054
Give Seth the universal title at hell in a cell and then have HHH take it off him the next ppv and then hold it till mania again.
>>
>>1874054
he should win his 15th world title at the same time as he wins his 16th when he holds both the WWEWHC and the WWE Universal to beat John Cena.
>>
Bullshit, but make it the Universal Title for laughs.

Then he gets into a feud with BMJ over who will reach 16 first, but they both keep losing. Culminates with a match at Mania, and both men walking away from the World Title scene.
>>
>>1874054
>>1874246
>Wrestlemania for John and Triple H fighting for the 16th one
That'd be neat.
>>
>Royal Rumble 2017
>Roman (#10), Dean (#2) and Seth (#5) remaining
>number 30 is HHH
>Roman throws out Dean
>HHH throws out Roman
>HHH throws out Seth
>MAGGLE HUNTER IS GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA
>WOW BYRON THE GAME HAS DONE IT AGAIN
>>
>>1874246
I'm on board with this. Seems like they have been waiting patiently to pull the trigger on H v BMJ in the past few years
>>
>>1874054
i don't care how any of you feel about him, he was one of the few guys in the last 20 years that looked like a champion. he understands how important your image is, which is why he made himself look like an action figure.
>>
>>1875979
based Haich working the smarks every now and then and burying Jobbers with Kickpads
>>
>>1875979
hi haitch!
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.