[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was his best match?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

What was his best match?
>>
vs HBGay
>>
the one when he lost to Fandango at WM
>>
unrelated but why was Jericho disappointing at Mania more times than not?

>2000
good match

>17
curtain jerker

>18
Cucked by Hogan/Rock, nobody gave a shit about it

>19
good match

>20
Filler

>21
good match but it was a multi man match

>24
meh

>25
filler

>26
average

>28
good match

>29
lol

>32
Disappointing

Only three, maybe four above average matches out of 12. vs Shawn at 19 was amazing though
>>
>>1873797
Jericho was always a guy who worked with the guys who drew the money

So unless hes working a A+ Guy no one gives a shit
>>
>>1873797
vs aj was actually bretty gud
>>
>>1873807
was it fuck

Reigns managed to have matches 100 times better
>>
>>1873776
Jericho doesn't have good matches. He's a meme wrestler with funny catchphrases. All the supposed 'dream matches' have sucked, Styles and Punk being recent examples
>>
>>1873807
I came out of the match very underwhelmed, it was ok but not the kind of match I was expecting from those two at a WM
>>
Probably his match with Wild Pegasus (Benoit) from the 95 SJcup or vs Eddie from Fall Brawl 97.
>>
>>1873809
Kek
>>
>>1873809
jericho is like 50 years old nigga

and roman is a GOAT wrestler
>>
Vs Triple H Fully Loaded 2000 Last Man Standing match.

There is none close to this.
>>
>>1873797
I'm glad I'm not the only one who felt this way

His WM matches have been underwhelming forever to me especially when you consider the matches he had sometimes during that same year. I can't say he chokes at Mania because he put on a classic against Shawn but I don't know, something is always off. Maybe the quality of opponent (Fandango), but AJ has put on like 5-6 better matches already than the Jericho WM match
>>
Jericho and Benoit's ladder match at Royal Rumble 2001 is one of my favorites
>>
vs the legends at WrestleMania 25
>>
>>1873797
>>17
>curtain jerker

Who cares if it went on first? vs Regal was a great match that told a story very well.
>>
>>1873859
No it wasn't great, it was an average match that would have looked no different on a random RAW instead of a Mania. I didn't say it was bad, just not anything special which has been the theme for most WM Jericho matches
>>
>>1873776
I can't think of many great matches, just a lot of really good angles and promos.

He's a GOAT mic talker
>>
>>1873859
It went like 5 minutes and ended abruptly.

Wasn't great at all. Good, at best.
>>
vs Rey in 2009
>>
>>1873776
the ones where he tagged with Benoit

>the match where Gaytch tore his quadricep
>TLC 3
>>
That ladder match vs Benoit
>>
>>1873916
It was about as good as a five minute match is gonna be.
I think Regal even shifted his moves to target a certain injury. There was some great shit going into those five minutes.
>>
didn't he have like a 40 minute match on Raw with HBK in 2008 or something like that?
>>
>>1873940
Hmm, I just remember being extremely disappointed with it. I expected more out of those two on a WM -- the blame goes to WWE for only giving them 5 minutes though.

Still better than the match at Backlash the next month.
>>
>>1873809
Not at that show.

That main event is the worst big match of year.
>>
>>1873797
He's often an afterthought at Mania because Jericho has never been the top guy so his matches are usually thrown together in the month before Mania.
>>
>>1873776
My personal favorite was his ladder match with Shawn Michaels at No Mercy 2008.
>>
File: 1462381343968.png (692KB, 890x392px) Image search: [Google]
1462381343968.png
692KB, 890x392px
>>1873797
>>32
>Disappointing

Worked by JeriGOAT
>>
>>1874559
>Worked by having to watch an average match that fell short of expectations considering it being WrestleMania and two of the best ever

I guess
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mg7i6r7wCD1qgfe3m.jpg (17KB, 400x230px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mg7i6r7wCD1qgfe3m.jpg
17KB, 400x230px
>>1874506
He looked like Benoit by the end.
>>
I liked the string of matches he had with the rock. The one where he won the undisputed title was pretty great too.
>>
>>1873797
I actually kind of liked 25. It was designed to get Mickey Rourke to do something (and THAT ended up being stupid) but Ricky Steamboat showed he could still go and saved it.
>>
File: jericucked.jpg (65KB, 370x527px) Image search: [Google]
jericucked.jpg
65KB, 370x527px
>>1873797
WM 20 was some damn humiliating filler.
>>
>>1874965
The next month's match at Backlash between the two was better, in my opinion.

Ricky really surprised everyone at WM and Backlash.
>>
>everybody besides >>1873812 only posting his WWE matches

Lads:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xkxff2_war-jericho-vs-ultimo-07-07-95_sport
>>
>>1873809
reigns and triple h had the worst wrestlemania main event ive ever seen
>>
>>1873776
Both matches Vs Rock and Stone Cold
I 'member watching it as a little jimmy and marking out
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.