[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why wasn't this match 5 stars?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
Why wasn't this match 5 stars?
>>
>>1873241
It was though
>>
>>1873241
Don't quite know, it was missing something small though
>>
>>1873254
It got 4 3/4 stars.
>>
>>1873267
>meltzer
It was 5 star IMO
>>
>>1873241
Because you touch yourself at night
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 750x537px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 750x537px
>>1873271
>Le Family Guy joke
>>
white pig
>>
>>1873241
Crowd as dead as fuck. Is japan always so quiet or was it because of the arena?
>>
>>1873285
I'm not too knowledgable on the Japanese aspect of wrestling, but generally the crowds in Japan are quiet. I did hear people screaming out AJ and Shinsuke's name through out the match though.
>>
>>1873285
Yes they are usually quiet and very respectful. The loudest japanese crowds were the crowds in early to mid 90s AJPW and AJW.
>>
Not a 5 star match in my opinion, but then again, it's not like I understand Meltzer's 5 stars. My personal MOTY's are often shit he only gave 4 stars and a half or 4 stars and three quarters.
>>
>>1873285
I'd rather have a quiet crowd over Full Sail smarks who try to get themselves over with retarded chants.
>>
>>1873285
they start out quiet and build up to a constant roar near the end of matches
>>
I can ask the same question for Zayn vs Nakamura.
>>
If I were wrestling Nakamura, I'd go for the leg so he couldn't do those annoying kicks and knees.
>>
This is my pick for MOTY
>>
>>1874116
But he'd no-sell them
>>
>>1874164
90% of Nakamura's moveset is kicks. Go for the legs and he's fucked.
>>
>>1873241
I preferred it to the ME. Both were 5 stars imo, but this was just a little bit better.
The last three matches of this card were fucking fire.
>>
>>1873241
That one nip girl yelling SHINSUKE the whole goddamn match. Big Money Meltz lost his focus because of it.
>>
>>1873241
Who rated it? And why should you care?
Form your own opinion for once you goddamn mental midget
>>
>>1873241
>outraw wreserin
>>
>Big Money Meltz
>Form your own opinion for once you goddamn mental midget

Powerful cringe ITT boys
>>
>>1873285
Its traditional japanese fan reaction. Dead silence and slowly cheers come and then it just builds from there.
>>
>>1876298
I did form my own opinion, and my opinion is that it should have been 5 stars.
>>
>>1874188
You need to learn math.

Also smarten up, ya mark.

>>1876303
But he didn't post a WWE match.
>>
>>1873241
Best Tanahashi vs. Okada was better.
>>
It was easily the best match I have ever seen.

>>1880647
This was the 3rd best match of the night.
>>
Because towards the end AJ botched some top mode move and ended up slapping Nakamura instead
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.