[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sami Zayn Tells The Story Behind his character work, promo skills

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

Source: Team Rock

WWE Superstar Sami Zayn recently did a piece for Team Rock to tell the story of how he got his entrance music today, that included Triple H, Neville, and late-great Hall Of Famer Dusty Rhodes. You can see what Zayn wrote here:

> "[WWE Superstar] Neville and I are big fans of ska. He's actually more into original, Jamaican, skinhead, two-tone ska from England, but I'm more into punk ska – Operation Ivy and stuff Rancid would do. And while we were in developmental at the Performance Centre, we'd have promo class every week with Dusty [Rhodes, WWE Hall Of Famer].

> "Neville and I pitched this idea – and we played with it for months and months, encouraged by Dusty – where we dressed in two-tone suits to do these ska characters. I think someone eventually showed this to [WWE Executive Vice President] Triple H and I had this generic stock music. At this point, NXT was starting to become a pretty big deal, so it wasn't just stock music being picked any more, WWE were investing time and making music for these guys. Triple H caught wind of this ska thing I was doing with Neville and said 'Well, if this is more him than the music he's got now, let's do something in this vain'.

> "He sent me this song and I didn't like it at first. The horns sounded kind of synthetic at first and I didn't like that, then they fixed it and added the 'Whoa-oh-oh' at the beginning. That was the only input I had."
>>
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>>
>character work
>promo skills

lmao, it's fucking nothing.

Still 10/10 in the ring tho.
>>
>>1872649
shut up you fat burrito
>>
WE GET IT SAMI YOU LIKE SKA

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

IMAGINE HOW RIDICULOUS IT WOULD BE IF SOME ENTRY LEVEL BLACK METAL LIKING PLEB WRESTLER CAME OUT IN CORPSE PAINT, CAME OUT TO FREEZING MOON AND WORE BURZUM SHIRTS IT STILL WOULDN'T BE AS RIDICULOUS AS HAVING A STREETLIGHT MANIFESTO THEME, WEARING OPERATION IVY SHIRTS AND MENTIONING SKA IN EVERY INTERVIEW

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
File: bork.png (161KB, 416x311px) Image search: [Google]
bork.png
161KB, 416x311px
>>1872658
lose weight fatboy
>>
>>1872662

5'11 145 pounds of solid muscle.
>>
>>1872658
That gimmick sounds pretty good actually.
>>
>>1872648
This
>>
>>1872664
>5'11"

LaughingJapaneseSchoolgirls.png
>>
>sami zayn
>character work and promo skills
pfffffffttttttt
>>
>>1872640
Ginger chesthair looks gross af though tbqh.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1598x834px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1598x834px
>>1872664
why are manlets so angry all the time?
>>
File: The_Headbangers.jpg (14KB, 306x300px) Image search: [Google]
The_Headbangers.jpg
14KB, 306x300px
>>1872658
These guys say hi
>>
>>1872640
Fucking stupid sand nigger
>>
File: II8fGcD.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
II8fGcD.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
>>1872766
Don't you talk shit about my husbando
>>
>>1872640
so its his fault?

he deserves to rot in the midcard
>>
>>1872640
>character work, promo skills and Music
>it's literally just about his music
>>
Ska is the most underrated music genre
>>
File: 1470268005457.jpg (100KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470268005457.jpg
100KB, 640x480px
>>1872996
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.