[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Invented a new sport

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1476562371595.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1476562371595.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
I've just invented a new sport and need feed back on whether or not its possible.

Its a water sport.

You are in a giant room with a pyramid base and the water flows down the pyramid, but the pyramid is wide, there are stairs on the side to walk up the pyramid.

Competitors go on a wake board and slide down the pyramid to gain as much speed and momentum as possible and at the bottom they hit and kick off a giant wall (probably has to be a spring wall) and they shoot themselves back up the pyramid and whoever gets highest wins.

I had a dream where this happened and it looked VERY fun and everyone was having fun watching it.

Everyone was in lots of gear like swimming caps and wetsuits to gain as much speed as possible.
>>
>>1872476
Have sex
>>
>>1872476
Gain height
>>
File: 1398317649689.jpg (55KB, 333x322px) Image search: [Google]
1398317649689.jpg
55KB, 333x322px
>>1872476

>OP getting worked into a shoot by his own dreams
>>
>>1872476

Dude don't post about it on 4chan, buy the patent to that shit first. Give it a name, trademark it, all that stuff.
>>
>>1872476

what the literal and actual fuck did i just read.. something about pyramids and swimming and shit
>>
That idea is consistent with a Nickelodeon GUTS game. Good try OP, but you are 20 years late.
>>
>pyramids

fuck off Illumicucky, you triple nigger
>>
>>1872476
Let me give you an advice, kiddo: get a clue
>>
I'm gonna need an illustration OP.
>>
>>1872591
http://sketchtoy.com/67546911
Something like this. It's a slope going down into a giant spring board.
You walk up the stairs and stair on the top and slide down a pyrmaid, which would probably have to be a ramp, but was a pyramid in my dream.

You hit the wall fast with your feet and bounces off as high up the slope as you can and get points the higher you go.

>>1872572
Link???

>>1872557
It had a name in my dream but I forgot it. How do I patent?
>>
File: image.jpg (273KB, 2048x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273KB, 2048x1136px
MODIFICATIONS I MADE
>now you slide down a slide not a pyramid

Same concept. Every ride line you cross on the way back up adds to your score.

The pyramid was more fun though from my dreams
>>
>>1872476
Sounds like a great alternative sport
>>
>>1872650
I meant it sounds like it could be a game on there
>>
So how does the pissing fit in?
>>
>>1872681
What
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.