[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Heavyweight Classic Fantasy Booking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

You book something like the Cruiser Weight Classic that happened recently but for heavyweights from all over the world. This doesn't have to be WWE centered but can have WWE signed wrestlers. Who do you add? My addition: John Cena now. He'd never sign on for it, but it'd be interesting to see him fight guys like Tanahashi or Mil Muertes.
>>
Elgin and Cage
>>
Tomohiro ishii vs Rusev
>>
Cena would put on a great match without WWE limitations.
>>
What exactly is the weight limit for heavyweights in this? 220lbs?
>>
>>1872322
According to Wikipedia, the weight limit for the CWC was 205lb.
>>
>>1872327
Yes, I am asking heavyweights according to OP.
>>
>>1872328
Let's say anything that is 206lb plus then. I know this is a low bar for heavyweight, but you had guys like Rey Mysterio as champ and it was legal.
>>
Pentagon Dark vs Undertaker on his Minister of Darkness gimmick
>>
>>1872315
It's so cute how people still believe Cena isn't the most formulaic "by-the-numbers" practitioner of WWE style there is.
>>
>>1872313
Ishii vs Samoa Joe
>>
Cena vs Tana is a tease to build up to a future card, Cena is eliminated early on
Brock Lesnar tears up the tourney to keep eyes on the show
The Kendrick of the program is 47 year old Jun Akiyama, president of the most JUST wrestling company in the world desperate to prove that both he and All Japan aren't dead yet by winning the mastodon classic.

Warm bodies to fill out the tourney are Moose, Chris Hero, Daisuke Sekimoto and his buddy, Mil Muertes, Samoa Joe, Lashley, good mastodons are an endangered species
>>
>>1872338
Good call. I'd want to see Minoru Suzuki fight Taker as long as Taker would take a couple stiff bumps and do his sitting rise spot to show it had no effect on him.
>>
>>1872358
>good mastodons are an endangered species

Were they ever anything but?

>>1872359
>Undertaker does his sit-up
>MiSu legit KTFO him with a shoot palm strike
>>
Okada vs Reigns
>>
>>1872385
holy shit that match would suck
>>
What the fuck is this wew-tier shit?
>>
Inaugural International Ultra-Heavyweight Grand Championship
"Mastodon Grand Prix"
-250lb Shoot Weight Minimum

*Round 1*
The Undertaker vs Mil Muertes
Randy Orton vs Rusev

Bray Wyatt vs Bobby Lashley
Brock Lesner vs Moose

John Cena vs Reigns
Satoshi Kojima vs Sheamus

Cage vs Samoa Joe
Luke Harper vs Micheal Elgin

*Round 2*
Mil Muertes vs Randy Orton
Bobby Lashley vs Brock Lesner

John Cena vs Satoshi Kojima
Samoa Joe vs Luke Harper

*Semi-Final*
Mil Muertes vs Brock Lesner
John Cena vs Samoa Joe

*Final*
Brock Lesner vs Samoa Joe

-Wanted more Puro guys for this but the 250lb minimum makes that a challenge. Most of the current and relevant stars in Japan are closer to 220-230. Tenzan,Nakanishi,Akiyama, and a couple of others are still hanging on but I felt Kojima to be the most relevant of the old guard currently.
>>
Why the fuck would you waste tanahashi by putting him against cena? This motherfucker cant even do a proper dropkick. He has literally no ring psychology and wouldn't sell any of tanahashi's moves. Are you this much of an underage faggot that you cannot come up with a slightly better match up?
>>
>>1872535
>Kojima
>shoot 250lbs
>>
>>1872538
Yeah, no shit,your right,lol.
He's borderline listed at 247lb, that's kayfabe I imagine, but it is for a handful of the guys I used. So yeah not actual weight.
>>
>>1872535
After how good Cena vs Umaga was I'm salivating at the thought of a Joe vs Cena rivalry.

BETTER KEEP JOE IN NXT HELL FOREVER THOUGH. MAYBE HE CAN COME UP ON THE ROSTER WHEN HE'S EVEN OLDER.
>>
>>1872605
Joe should be up after Survivor Series or at the very latest the Royal Rumble. Unfortunately rumors seem to suggest that Joe will be going to Raw.
>>
>>1872605
They have a history back to APW if I'm not mistaken.
Cena vs all the ROH originals has been great. (Cesaro,Punk,Bryan) A series vs Joe would be fun.
>>
This got me thinking, I'd love to see a New Japan vs WWE series the way WCW did at Starcade the one year.

UT vs Nakamura, if Nak turned on the WWE guys for his old pals. Or UT vs Suzuki like mentioned above.

Cena vs Hashi
Ishii vs Joe/Joe vs Shibata
Cesaro vs Naito
Okada vs Rollins
NewDay vs Elite
>>
>>1872386
It would be great moves-wise but it would be boring because Okada's cocky rich kid character best as a base for crazy characters to work off of. Reigns is... not a good character worker.
>>
>>1874224
Needs to be more multimans to keep everyone looking strong. BMJ vs BMH is the money match and it's more special as the only singles
>>
>>1874353
Good point. Joe vs Shibata tho....
>>
Cesaro/Sheamus vs Honma/Makabe

HHH/Rock vs Kobashi/Akiyama (no move restrictions, in their primes)
>>
Toru Yano vs The Miz is pretty much a license to print money.
>>
>>1874434
>HHH/Rock vs Kobashi/Akiyama (no move restrictions, in their primes)
Why is this something you want
Paul and Dwayne are not tippity top wrestlers like those chinks, HHH especially
>>
>>1874444
If we are having actual dream matches why not Ric Flair or Buddy Rogers vs Toru Yano?
>>
>>1874486
Meh, chops and lariats, some backdrops, doesn't take much to work a bad ass heavyweight style match, especially when the 4 are superstar over and they all have established moves. Really the false finishes is the main reason. Rock Bottom, Pedigree,Burning Hammer,Blue Thunder Bomb, chopfest,kneedrop,headbutts,people's elbow, that much would be fucking awesome don't kid yourself. It's not all about muh workrate
>>
how would Cage vs Elgin look?
>>
HANSEN OKADA

WHO WILL LARIAT FIRST
>>
Stan Hansen vs Necro Butcher to watch The Man beat the ever loving shit out of a homeless person.
>>
>>1874665
Happened in PWG during BOLA few years back

>>1874353
>and it's more special as the only singles

Who the fuck taught you how to book?
>>
>>1874976
I see what he's saying and agree that it would be more special, however if this was a big show,Tokyo Dome or a major Network special in WWE you could never just book one singles and a bunch of 6 mans. Wouldn't work at WM and wouldn't work at Wrestle Kingdom in 2016 either.
>>
Shibata vs everyone
>>
>nobody has booked Sheamus vs. Ishii

What's wrong with y'all?
>>
>>1872535
>all those Samoa Joe matches
came buckets senpai
>>
File: 2016-10-17 04.13.29.jpg (70KB, 275x275px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-17 04.13.29.jpg
70KB, 275x275px
They should do a big angle with Nakamuras main roster debut. Have him be a harbinger of doom. Promising chaos unleashed upon the WWE. Let him bring in 3 others and let them ride across the lands striking fear in all the heart's of every WWE superstar. Let them lay waste to errybody. Riders on the Storm.....

Let Okada break Shane McMahon's jaw with a slap.
Let Suzuki choke out Stephanie.
Let Naito bury HHH
Let Nakamura kill Vincent K McMahon with the Knee.
Destroy the wwe and rebuild in your vision, based Nakamura
>>
>>1875290
Shibata not Okada

Fucking kill me
>>
>>1875290
>Chaos

>books leaders of Los Ingobernables de Japon & Suzukigun

>>1875293
>also traitor MMA job boy
>>
>>1875295

Biss please, couldn't just bring over Chaos, you gotta come up with something new for a major WWE nwo style faction. I didn't literally mean Chaos the stable.
Besides, Okada is too good, he would steal the spotlight and didn't fit the vibe.
Ishii wouldn't get over in america neither would Yano or Goto.
>>
>>1875307
>implying Best Match Ishii wouldn't be over as fuck after murdering somebody
>implying that Yano wouldn't get over for his antics
>>
>>1875308
You could be right, but I don't think ishii is big enough to have his shit transfer over to the mainstream audience, I think he's great personally. Same with Yano imo.
>>
If I was the booker of that, I'd make the final a Fatal 4 way Elimination match.

It would be

Cage vs Matanza vs Mil Muertes vs Brock Lesnar
>>
>>1872345
>b-b-but only fat smarks disagree that b-based BMJ is top 5 workers today
>>
http://www.profightdb.com/pwi-500/2016.html

take top 32 from pwi 500 and there's your tournament
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.