[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WWE house shows reaching TNA level emptiness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 8

File: wweemptyarena.jpg (132KB, 1193x891px) Image search: [Google]
wweemptyarena.jpg
132KB, 1193x891px
Was at the house show here in Phoenix and there was barely a thousand people there. 2 years ago the house show here was sold out. Sad how far the WWE has fallen, people are saying they will go out of business within 5 years.
>>
>>1872101
THIQQ
>>
>>1872101
That's what happens when you let indy guys and TNA guys be your World champs.
>>
File: JUST_1.jpg (185KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
JUST_1.jpg
185KB, 1024x768px
>smackdown
>>
DISNEY WILL BUY WWE IN 5 YEARS
>>
>>1872101
>far left camera taking picture of Cena
>camera to the right is taking picture of that fat ass
>>
The noticeable effects of Roman's 2 years push that costed WWE 1 million fans across the nation.
>>
>>1872101
>people are saying they will go out of business within 5 years.
Those people are retarded and have no idea how business works.

Think briefly about how many revenue streams WWE has and think about how much money they make from their TV deals (and if you don't think USA will renew in 2019, shut up, just, shut the fuck up).

The WWE product right now is not great but anybody thinking they're going out of business is talking all the way out of their ass. Look how long a shitbird company like TNA has survived with literally no money and a moron like Dixie Carter running
>>
>>1872145
Nobody's actually saying that you maniac.
>>
>>1872145
No one goes to the shows anymore shit bag. Yes they have a certain fixed amount of an audience(much like TNA did 5 years ago) but the casual fan doesn't watch nor attend their shitty shows anymore. Vince is dying and will sell off the company to Disney or Google. Denying that fact just makes you a retarded fanboy.
>>
>>1872161
Like I said, talking all the way out of your ass.
>>
>>1872101
Who owns that nice thick ass
>>
nice b8 faggot. went to a house show in 02 at the anahiem pond. there was rey mysterio there, a kurt angle v hulk hogan match, hhh v chris jericho in a cage. roughly around 1000 people there too. wasnt close to being sold out.
>>
>>1872101
there was a house show here? Fuck
>>
>>1872101
>>1872211
Sup Phoenix bros

I totally forgot this was tonight too
>>
>>1872101
i was at this show too
>>
File: 20161015_235149.png (2MB, 1434x2078px) Image search: [Google]
20161015_235149.png
2MB, 1434x2078px
That's because this is the average wwe fan
>>
>>1872101
Saturday night with other things going on including the Coyotes home opener against the Flyers. I was at the event actually close to your view but it made sense.
>>
What the fuck guys for real why are so many of us from Phoenix
>>
>house shows
>big crowds

why do we post this same thread always?
>>
>>1872309
You should have an /asp/ meet up the next time raw or smackdown is there
>>
>>1872145
Stamford Wife everyone. They won't go out of business anytime soon, but with diminishing interest comes diminishing revenue. To you think that their big sponsors will continue to pay big money when shit really starts hitting the fan? When USA paid bank for the deal a few years ago it was still pulling in relatively decent ratings, do you really think they will pay the same now for tanking ratings, diminishing industry and a company that really wants to head to their network? It also doesn't help that they were not exactly in demand from other networks then and got a much smaller dealer than they expected. USA will probably low ball them and they would be stupid not to.
>>
>>1872145
You're no doubt too young to remember this, but WCW going under actually happened in barely more than 1 week.

>legitimate criticism & concern
>shut up, just, shut the fuck up

The utter state of Stamford Wives.

Where were you when they became even more pathetic than TNAmecca?
>>
>>1872272
tell me about Cenafan?
Why does he wear the wanktowel?
>>
File: 4i3FE.jpg (16KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
4i3FE.jpg
16KB, 400x300px
>>1872353
>>1872326
> Stamford Wives
>>
Oldfag here

I saw the end times of WCW and the same EXACT thing is happening now with the WWE now.
>>
>>1872101
The UFC have taken a lot of the WWE fan base due to Conor's rise.
>>
they deserved it
>>
>>1872101
They didn't even advertise it either
>>
File: 1473127731925.jpg (76KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1473127731925.jpg
76KB, 400x400px
>>1872120
>tfw this is real possiblity if WWE keeps sinking
>>
>>1872101
They keep doing these shows because they keep making profit. The moment they operate at a loss, they'll remove a date and just promote another one more and if necessary, slightly lower the price of admission. Anywho, house shows never sell out.
>>
>>1872101
>no advertisement
>no one knows what house shows are, most people don't understand that they're exhibitions with little to no bearing continuity
>wwe's stagnant booking bars individual wrestlers from getting hot
>wwe's bullshit ant-crossbrand strategy means most guys can't get famous outside wrestling, barring random internet memes.

house shows are where you'll see the effects of these factors because joe blow casual fan is WAY more likely to truck himself and his kids to a house show for peanuts than shell out a bunch of money for a RAW or Smackdown taping. WWE can't rope in casual fans because they're desperate to avoid making a compelling TV show.
>>
I live in San Bernardino and house shows here always used to sell out, Cena was always a huge draw. Last time they came here they were lucky there was 600 people there with Cena headlining the card.

Over under on when WWE will go bankrupt?
>>
>>1872137
*Seth and Roman's
>>
>>1872326
>>1872353
>getting this upset about it

He is right, though. It's not a matter of liking them, being a fan or not, but they won't go out of business. Worst case they scale down or start leaking talent because they can't afford to pay them appropriately, but they won't literally go out of business unless a genuine rival appears. And with WWE in such a shit-state, they've lowered general interest in wrestling in America to assure there's not enough to position a genuine rival.
>>
>>1872108
I can identify that booty from anywhere. Delicious Andrea DeMarco
>>
>>1873969
How much would you pay to lick her asshole?
>>
>>1873990
Nothing. I'd do it for free.
>>
>>1873990
bout tree fiddy
>>
>>1873202
How so? Name the parallels, sport, because I'm not seeing them.
>>
>>1872101

Cena lookin like that Spongegar meme
>>
>>1872101
Smackdown has shit crowds for years. Nothing new.

What besides raw can fill up most staduims?

Wrestlings a niche market, just like it was in the new generation era.
>>
>>1872115
Yeah, it's the indy guys and AJ Style's fault, not, you know, the topcard face who got pushed for almost 2 years while fans booed him every single time he came to the ring.

Like, why over complicate this issue when the problem is staring you straight in the face???
>>
>>1874108
>???

fuck off back to wew you fucking queer

and gain some brain cells while you're at it
>>
They don't advertise house shows at all.

NXT played here last month, and RAW is gonna be here in a week or two and I see no advertising or even hear about it. House shows seem to be more for kids or hardcore fans than they are with casuals.
>>
>>1872108
fuck off that rotten fat filled ass
>>
File: bakersfeel1.png (103KB, 547x717px) Image search: [Google]
bakersfeel1.png
103KB, 547x717px
Are they hitting the same places over and over

I live in Bakersfield which is a meme sized city of 350,000 and we are having fucking 3 WWE events this year
>>
>>1874111
>sh-shit, he got me
>b-better point out some stupid punctuation he used in his post
Gain height, lift weights, shave neckbeard, etc
>>
>>1872134
>individuals actually getting sexually aroused by a fat ass
>unironically saying fat ass
>he likes a literally fat filled ass
Trash like you MUST get holocaust'd
>>
>>1872171
>nice thick ass
>the ass of an obese deformed victim of trash food
>nice
Just go to some island with all the garbage like you please.
>>
>>1872174
>things that never happened
FUCK OFF SHILL
>>
>Push a guy that the majority doesn't want as the top guy
>Have that guy and a roided-up meme wrestler beat everyone else over and over
>Put guys people actually kind of started to care about in useless stables that involve them losing a lot
>Call up a bunch of NXT guys and have them trade wins without storylines
>Call up a bunch of CWC guys who don't know how to work the hard cam or a large arena and have them trade wins without storylines
>Present your product the exact same way for almost 10 years now
>Talk about how wins and losses don't matter
>Call your performers "entertainers", talk about how your show is "entertainment", de-emphasize kayfabe competition
>Be helmed by Vince, who's been creatively retarded since day one and has held wrestling back at least a decade and a half behind other forms of entertainment

"WHY DON'T MORE PEOPLE WATCH US?"
>>
>>1874205
gtfo u stupid asshole hurr i love my big steroidy wrestlers ur probably voting 4 trump gtfo n never come back u nazi clan burger this isnt the 80s anymore
>>
>>1873202
Only similarities I see are the heavy focus on one thing that's slowly falling in popularity and the sheer amount of kayfabe-breaking going on.
>>
>>1872101

Look there are just some towns where wrestling itself isn't that much of a draw.

The reason the Rumble advertising has started so early is because WWE's had trouble filling the Alamodome in previous years.
>>
>>1872101

>HURR IT'S JUST LIKE WCW YOU GUYS

Do you fuckers unironically not understand the difference between being a subsidiary of a larger corporation that can pull the plug on you at any time and being a publicly traded corporation? Call me when any of this shit results in WWE's stock taking a hit.
>>
>>1872101
no it will be around as long as there is southern state hicks it will be around.
>>
>>1875020
>he thinks stocks mean anything
>>
File: 1475993574955.jpg (81KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
1475993574955.jpg
81KB, 500x334px
>>1872272
THAT FUCKING CENA LOINCLOTH
>>
>>1875020
>he thinks because it's a corporation drawing dimes doesn't matter
absolutely (((YOU)))
>>
>>1872101

We need to talk more about that fat butt
>>
they came to South Australia and the place was sold out, you're a fucking faggot
>>
>>1875199
>South Australia

Like there's fucking anything else to do there
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.