[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ryback on WWE sabotaging his brand; Feed me more is a way of life!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 5

File: ryback-1.jpg (79KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
ryback-1.jpg
79KB, 940x545px
According to the former Skip Sheffield, part of his decision to walk away from WWE was about him not wanting his 'Feed Me More' brand to be tarnished.

> "'Feed Me More', that is what bothered me so badly about WWE because I can't let that be tarnished. That is something I believe in too strongly and I've told them, 'I want to do other things with brand.' I go, 'I cannot, we cannot, say that I'm a piece of s--t because that affects how my brand is perceived in other things.' And that played a huge factor for me in walking out and wanting to leave."

In Ryback's view, 'Feed Me More' is about more than just professional wrestling.

> "I created it and it's something. You don't, I don't, create something to hand it over to somebody else. I refuse to and that's the case. And that is who and what I am as a human being." Ryback added, "'Feed Me More' is so much more than just wrestling. It's a way of living life. It's just waking up hungry each and every day, and being your absolute best, and being thankful."
>>
During the podcast, Ryback talked about growing frustrated in WWE prior to his departure from the company this year. The master of the Meathook Clothesline suggested that he gave himself to the company and did not see the payoff.

> "When you work for the WWE, it consumes your life and you have to be all in. And I let it consume my life and that was part of the reason I was so frustrated. When you dedicate and you give so much to something and you give yourself to them and you say, 'work me to death - I want to be worked to the bone. I want media interviews on my days off. I want media every week. Every week, I want to do Monday and Tuesday interviews in the morning and on little sleep. I want to be all about this.' And then, 'no, we're just going to cut off your media altogether.' Like, it's not a good feeling. And it's like, 'well, f--k you then. Go ahead - find someone else then. I'm going to use this work ethic for something else.' And for me, letting that run out, be thankful for everything, now I can apply my energies to all these different things that I wanted to do for so long. And nobody can tell me 'no' anymore."
>>
what a fucking mark
>>
Not even Punk or Bret were such delusional marks
>>
Love it. He is just a braindead jock bro with mental health issues desperately hanging onto his pseudo-philosophy like a 45-year old divorced woman trying to make sense of her life. It's so pathetic and feminine.
>>
>>1871062
>>1871055

Mark or not, he is right about everything. You can't deny it.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
>>1871069
Don't you have 30 people waiting for you to promote your brand to them, big guy?
>>
>>1871080
Atleast the man has shown the guts to stand up to a bullish promotion.

What have you even achieved in your worthless life stanford wife?
>>
Is this a fucking work?
>>
>>1871049

>SPEAK TO ME, MUH WARRIORS.
>>
>>1871082
I do pretty alright for myself, thanks for asking. But better yet, I'm not turning myself into a joke with a string of delusional interviews.
>>
>>1871082
>stanford wife
>>
>>1871069
But he's not

Smarks hate him, and thats who WWE caters to, the only way he'd ever get over is if he actually learned how to have an interesting match

"feed me more" is just a ripoff of little shop of horrors and goldberg

The man was a cancer to an already dying product, good riddance
>>
>>1871083
sadly not. Ryback belives in his hype.
>>
>>1871082
>bitching it was the company's fault
>not taking responsibility because ego blindness

Yeah what an achievement
>>
>>1871141
There was potenital to draw money with Ryback. I mean look at that pic, the guy's built like a fucking tank. You can put him against goldberg now and it will draw money. Put AJ styles, current WWE champion against Goldberg and that's a jobber squash match.

WWE sabotaged and ruined Ryback, mainly for Punk but also for the shield later on, neither of those ever drew a dime.
>>
>>1871148
He wasn't bitching. He gave his perspective and the reason he quit. He does take responsibility, you'd know if you actually ever listened to his podcast.
>>
>>1871155
What a fucking mark or decent troll

>destined to get over because size

Who is Lex Luger?
>>
>>1871160
Fuck his podcast, he has a >20 move move-set and the personality of a dumbbell.

I think you dont even like wrestling, just big imposing men.
>>
>>1871155
No, he didn't had the looks, his big baby eyes aren't threatening, he looks really goofy
>>
>>1871168
Luger was over

18+ fucking faggot
>>
>>1871168
I'm gonna hijack this offhanded mention of Lex Luger to post this video because it's an awesome visual and I wish WWE did something like this again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_v-vSfCAF0Y
>>
>>1871168
>the total package
>not over

18+
>>
>>1871179
Mark please, I was getting suspended for putting kids in the scorpion death lock in 1991.

Empty house shows, literally released by WWF after failed push, abysmal ppv numbers when anywhere near main event.

Luger never drew a dime.
>>
>>1871171
>It's all about the WRESTLING, bro. Sweet movesets, tear-jerking drama, it's gotta be polished

As Big Match Dave "The Goose" Batista once said, "WHERE'VE ALL THE REAL MEEEN GONE? HUH?"
>>
>>1871197
I'll add he was still more over than Rybotch ever will be.
>>
>>1871197
But he was still over fucking faggot

You can look up shit all you want but if you say he wasn't over you're fucking delusional
>>
>>1871197
>hurrr durrr chris benoit wasnt over cause he couldnt sell house shows or draw dimes

idiot.
>>
>>1871049
>I created it and it's something. You don't, I don't, create something to hand it over to somebody else

Lol the roids are beginning to mess with his head. Can you imagine if Austin threw a fit about "What" chants? And wanted it copyrighted? I can't believe this dude is for real.
>>
>>1871171
>muh movez
Stone Cold has about 4
>>
>>1871197
>Mark please, I was getting suspended for putting kids in the scorpion death lock in 1991.
Holy shit so fedorable
>>
>>1871141

Smark opinions don't matter
>>
>>1871227
But Stone Cold actually had some personality and charisma.
>>
Fuck the haters. Ryback speaks the truth.

Here's a little fact, In the last 6 years of WWE, among the new generation of stars, there is none besides Ryback and Daniel Bryan who can claim to have truly connected with the casual audience. NONE. Not phil, Not the shield, and certainly not the manlets and fatasses of this era.

Ryback's top run was very brief but he connected with the right audience the right way.
>>
>>1871339
Enzo & Cass
AJ
>>
>>1871339
Hi "The Big Guy"

Feed me more delusions
>>
>>1871339
ryback and daniel bryan should not ever be mentioned in the same sentence when it comes to connecting with crowds.
>>
>>1871227
No it's different. Stonecold could wrestle but he only needed 4 moves to get over. Just like Nash only needed two. Name a ryback move
>>
>>1871356
You joke, but it is interesting that the anon singled out DB as a casual draw when it's well known that Skip and Bryan were bros
>>
File: 1472904167859.png (161KB, 416x311px) Image search: [Google]
1472904167859.png
161KB, 416x311px
>>1871049
Its amazing how stupid Ryback can be
>>
>>1871339
I think hurting punk that time is what soured the company on him, you cant have your biggest stars being injured by your midcard guys.

None of the top guys would want to work with someone who has a history of injuring others, but WWE liked his look and wanted him to stay on. His mistake was allowing himself to be booked into big losses for no reason, if you keep saying yes, people lose respect for you, and thats true in all walks of life.
>>
File: 5bf.jpg (24KB, 600x398px) Image search: [Google]
5bf.jpg
24KB, 600x398px
>Talks about how he's going to be very busy in the future.
>People think he's going to NJPW
>NJPW decides that they don't need him and TNA never gave a fuck about him
>Can only work on shit-tier indies
>Complains every week on his podcast about the WWE exactly like CM Punk did
>>
>>1871339

DB had entire arenas chanting for a year or more at just the mere thought that he might be appearing.

I cant recall Rybacks name ever being chanted by a vast majority of the crowd. They are two completely different animals. Its hard for a big jacked dude to become popular unless they have something unique about them, I just dont see whats unique about ryback, hes a big baldy jacked up beast, but we've already seen that a dozen times over
>>
>>1871362
Plus Austin was a very gifted mat wrestler before the neck injury, its a shame he never got to combine that with his attitude in the main events
>>
My favorite part of all this is how he buried the fuck out of Punk for complaining on ONE podcast whereas Ryback has now been crying for months across multiple platforms, and how Phil went on to be a draw in the UFC while Cryin' Ryan can't even sell out a highschool gymnasium.
>>
>>1871391
I think it was obvious to everyone except ryback that he's viewed as your prototypical WWE wrestler - jacked up, one or two catchphrases to cover up a lack of charisma on the mic and has roughly the same type of match every time he steps in the ring with the same array of moves, rearranged slightly each time,

He doesnt tell a story in the ring as he never got exposed to a lot of older veterans to hone his craft an his character before he was wheeled out to a winning streak gimmick and given a huge push
>>
>>1871339
Hey Skip
>>
>>1871396
>I cant recall Rybacks name ever being chanted by a vast majority of the crowd

Go back to 2012 and watch the shows again.
>>
>>1871400
>Austin was a very gifted mat wrestler before the neck injury,

mfw this horribly untrue meme is still going around!
>>
>>1871413
>He doesnt tell a story in the ring

yes telling stories in ring sure made Bret and Shawn huge draws of their time right?
>>
>>1871498
It sure worked for Flair, Austin, Sting, Hogan, and Cena.
>>
>>1871405
Careful now, you might be getting the snarky "hey Phil" replies from ryfags
>>
>>1871498
Bret and Shawn were movez faggots
>>
>>1871405
>and how Phil went on to be a draw in the UFC
I was going to argue that people only watched to see him get beaten half to death, but that's still people watching for him so you're right.
>>
>>1871498
>DRAWSDRAWSDRAWSDRAWSDRAWSDRAWS

not an argument
>>
I still love my beautiful Based Big Guy Ryback and hate Cuck Man Phil for burying him. Nothing will change that.
>>
What an idiot
>>
>>1871049
My god, is he the dumbest mark to ever "make it" in the business?
>>
>>1871049
>"'Feed Me More' is so much more than just wrestling. It's a way of living life. It's just waking up hungry each and every day, and being your absolute best, and being thankful.
This sounds exactly like a scripted WWE promo. Naomi says this exact thing every week about "The Glow".
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.