[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will SmackDown stomp Raw in the 3 Survivor Series matches?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

Will SmackDown stomp Raw in the 3 Survivor Series matches?
>>
Smackdown is still 2-0 if I remember during the feud against Raw
>>
Not a chance.
>Becketty ever beating Sasha
>New Day ever losing
Smackdown will go 1-2 at best
>>
Nope

They'll win the mens though
>>
Assuming they were to have the champions from each brand facing their counterpart which is very unlikely Raw would just bury Smackdown because Haitch and Steph are spitetful cunts who can't get over the fact that no one likes Raw:

>AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens
AJ because >Kevin Owens winning a match

>Roman Reigns vs. Dolph Ziggler
Roman

>New Day vs. Slater and Rhyno
New Day

>Sasha vs Becky
Sasha
>>
>>1871260
Probably not, just Top 5 Mens, Top 5 Women, and Top 5 Tag Teams.
>>
>>1871260
In all honesty Reigns can be as shitty as they come but he's improving. Ziggler stayed on the same stale level of midcard mediocrity for ages and he looks so fucking gay that I can stand him even less than a samoan unskilled joke of a guy who's there for being tall and nepotism.
Seriously fuck Ziggler. Miz should have retained.
>>
File: tfw a plus show.jpg (147KB, 709x954px) Image search: [Google]
tfw a plus show.jpg
147KB, 709x954px
>smackdown stomping raw
lets see you losers try and top goldberg and lesnar
>>
>Seth, KO, Roman, Rusev, and Jeircho vs AJ, Dean, Cena, Ortan, and Bray (Replace Cena and Dean with Ziggler and Miz out to them going away)

>New Day, Club, Golden Truth, Enzo & Cass, and Cesaro and Sheamus or The Shining Stars vs Slyno, Usos, AA, Hype, and Ascension

>Sasha, Charlotte, Bayley, Dana, and Nia vs Becky, Bliss, Nikki, Naomi, and Carmella,
>>
>>1871260
Wouldn't it be some shit if Slater and Rhyno go over New Day.

Book it as ND trash talking and being over confident, GORE! during showboating late in the match.
>>
The women's match is obviously get "Nia Jax Over: The Match" after Dana gets eliminated, Nia will eliminate 4/5 of SD team and we'll get something along the lines of Becky being decimated by the other 3 horsewomen while looking strong by not quitting.

The Tag Match is the most unpredictable because the New Day doesn't have to win, you can have Enzo and Cass win and begin the run up to a title match, ditto with anyone on the SD side who challenge Slyno in the future, or they can further legitimize the New Day and this title reign as the greatest of all time and let them squash the SD side to oblivion.

If the midcard program is part of the SD vs Raw men's match Smackdown will lose. No way Miz and Ziggler go over Reigns and Rollins.
>>
So is there anything to the rumour of the Survivor Series winner getting to poach the other brand's Superstars?

>>1871290
>Reigns is improving

So is everybody else on the roster and most of them are far ahead of him.
>>
>>1872398
Actually I disagree

If Smackdown has to use Miz and Ziggler instead of Ambrose and Cena they will go over, as le underdog

If they use Ambrose and Cena they will lose and Steph will cut an annoying promo the next night
>>
>>1871013
Raw will win because it's doing terrible in the ratings so they need to make it look strong.

As to who wins each match, it kinda depends who is in them.
>>
>>1872399
>So is there anything to the rumour of the Survivor Series winner getting to poach the other brand's Superstars?
There better be something on the line otherwise what's the fucking point.
>>
>>1871290
i feel sorry for you
>>
>>1872411
that would be a disaster, that would make winners clear as day assuming the champions are immune

SD wins the tag match, they take Ceasaro and Sheamus

Raw wins the women's match they take Eva Marie.

Raw wins the men's match and they take Ambrose
>>
>>1872426
Why would they do any of that? Except maybe Cesaro/Sheamus. Also why are you assuming that the rules would be the winner of each match can pick one of the losers from that particular match?
>>
>>1871054
>sasha
>Good
>>
>>1872426
>they take Ambrose

Zero chance of that happening and it's retarded because why wouldn't they just take the champions?

Your fantasy booking is shit
>>
Raw will win one, SD will win the second, and then Raw will probably win the third.
>>
They'll book Raw to win to make it look better because everyone likes Smackdown more.
>>
>>1871013
Anyone want to predict the teams?
Team Foley:
Roman Reigns
Kevin Owens
Seth Rollins
Sami Zayn
Chris Jericho

Team Bryan:
AJ Styles
Dean Ambrose
Dolph Ziggler
The Miz
Randy Orton
>>
File: WCWK1.jpg (94KB, 512x385px) Image search: [Google]
WCWK1.jpg
94KB, 512x385px
>>1872922
>state of that star power
>>
>>1872922
I doubt any of the world champs will be in the teams.

Raw:
Roman, Rusev, Zayn, Strowman, Big Show
SD:
Ambrose, Wyatt, Haper, Kane, Corbin
>>
>>1872925
is austin the only one who is 100% retired?
>>
>>1872933
Booker is too.
>>
>>1872468
Doesn't matter, she's far more protected than becketty. There's a reason she's never lost a match to her even in NXT
>>
>>1872929
>Sami Zayn and the 8 1/2 stiffs
AIDS:The Match

now I know Survivor Series is 5 hours(!) this year but I would rather have the champions as apart of the men's match, I just can't sit through another month of Owens vs Rollins.

give me a crusierweight elimination match and 2 midcard matches so we don't have guys like Wyatt, Rusev and Ziggler in the main match.
>>
>>1871016
Did you not watch Bork assraping Orton?
>>
>>1872922
Raw:
Reigns, Rusev, Zayn, Neville, Strowman

Smackdown:
Cena, Ziggler, Miz, Corbin, Crews
>>
>>1872933
RVD is close, he only worked 6 matches this year
>>
Survivor Series shouldn't have a ton of interpromotional matches. There should be a dedicated Smackdown vs. Raw PPV where the champions of each brand face eachother with other brand superiority matches thrown in as well.
>>
>>1872411

>muh bragging rights
>>
File: Bragging Rights.jpg (48KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
Bragging Rights.jpg
48KB, 1024x512px
>>1873161
>>1873163
>>
>>1873041

Seems most likely to me. Cena and Reigns will probably be captains with a bunch of randoms thrown in.
>>
>>1873161
That's called Bragging Rights.
>>
>>1873041
>>1873169
Cena is away filming shit until the Rumble
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.