[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are they patching things up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (93KB, 493x509px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
93KB, 493x509px
Are they patching things up?
>>
>>1870578
God I hope not

This "Baw Gawd" meme spouting fat neckbeard needs to fuck off
>>
>>1870582
This

Made the attitude era unbearable
>>
>JR convinced Vince to bring in Steve Austin
>JR convinced Vince to bring in Mick Foley
>JR convinced Vince to bring in The Rock

JR is responsible for the attitude era
>>
>>1870582
This, literally the kevin owens of commentators
>>
>>1870604
>>JR convinced Vince to bring in Mick Foley

so he's the one we have to blame?
>>
They've always been on good terms from what I've heard from JR. they sell his sauce on the wwe shop site
>>
>>1870582
>not liking JR

get a clue
>>
Jim Ross is Boss
>>
>/asp/ - contrarian faggotry
>>
I hope he stays away. His last days with the company was pretty underwhelming.
>>
JR v Alexa Bliss at Wrestlemania

ITS HAPPENING
>>
File: 1474582371662.png (538KB, 614x416px) Image search: [Google]
1474582371662.png
538KB, 614x416px
>>1870959
Why wait till wrestlemania? Should be this smackdown
>>
>>1870983

>Wasting one of the biggest drawing matches on SmackDown
>>
>>1870582
HAVE SEX
A
V
E

S
E
X
>>
>>1870586
Are you retarded?
He was one of the few reasons the Attitude Era was tolerable.
I want him back.
>>
>>1870582
Shower
Weights
Clue
>>
>>1870959
BOOK IT VINCE
>>
>>1870582
Hit the weights you unkempt manlet.
>>
File: 1476375594996-trash.jpg (33KB, 600x835px) Image search: [Google]
1476375594996-trash.jpg
33KB, 600x835px
>>1870614
>He doesn't like Mick Foley

Remember the time he was key in winning the Monday night wars?
>>
>>1871109
t. WWE network babby
>>
>>1871109
Mick Foley is ruining his legacy by kissing Steph's ass.
>>
Why did JR get fired, again? Because Flair got drunk at a video game panel he was hosting and put on the most entertaining convention in years that was met with universal praise and acclaim, succesefully promoted the game they were marketing, and that literally no one had a problem with?
>>
>>1871136
He doesn't fit the corporate culture at WWE.
>>
>>1871136

He was in charge of baby sitting a guy older than him and WWE didn't like what happened. Also he's been there way too long and they didn't want to pay him anymore.

thats what happens when you're old in corporate america.
>>
>>1870988
I know I just let my emoticons get the best of me. I want this match so much
>>
>>1870582
>>1870586
Have sex
>>
>>1871136

JR himself also said that his bells palsy affects him when he gets tired in the evenings generally so it sound like he's slurring his words - Steph or whoever was there at the time assumed he'd been out drinking with Flair before the panel and canned him straight after, even though he was sober and it was just his affliction. He also said that there's a few people in WWE who would continuously bring up his condition in production meetings to try and get him fired, so that was all the excuse they needed
>>
>>1870578
Nothing to patch up. They have been on good terms for many years.

The problem they have is JR can't travel very much due to his health.
>>
>>1870959
Can someone tell me where this meme came from?
Even without context it seems hilarious
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.