[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the Stone Cold vs The Rock of our generation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: Strong Empowering Women.jpg (120KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
Strong Empowering Women.jpg
120KB, 940x545px
Is this the Stone Cold vs The Rock of our generation?
>>
yes

generational talent vs nepotism

so many similarities
>>
Nope, that's Sasha vs. Bayley. Charlotte is a fucking footnote, irrelevant within a year. It's like Ned Stark where you think she's going to be a main player but then boom
>>
>>1870541
>implying they have any mic skills.

this is bruno vs bob backlund of our generation
>>
>>1870541
Let's face it , Sasha is a botch away to seriously injured herself and have to end her career .
Charlotte can do good tho
>>
>>1870580
> Let's face it , Sasha is a botch away to seriously injured herself and have to end her career .
> Charlotte can do good tho

> One is a fan favourite who's getting close to fucking up her neck
> The other is a loud mouth show off
Actually sounds exactly the same as Stone Cold and The Rock.
>>
Charles > Kekky Binch > Bay Leno > Botcha

they're all shit tho
>>
>>1870548
wait what?
>>
>>1870580
Charlotte is old af, she's done soon enough
>>
>>1870548
>thinking snoop has any influence with vince
Come on
>>
>>1870541
nia jax needs to squash these jabronis
>>
>>1870602
this she is already a MILF, WWE get rid of the divas when they reach a certain age
>>
>>1870541
No.
They're women.
They don't draw a dime.
They will not bring wrestling back to the forefront.
They are the rock and stone cold for a fan base that can barely crack 2.5 million on a Monday night.

GARBAGE
A
R
B
A
G
E

SLUTS
L
U
T
S

BORING
O
R
I
N
G

TRASH
R
A
S
H
>>
>>1870541
Sure in the bazaro world where losing viewership is just as important as drawing.
>>
>>1870649
Have sex
>>
>>1870541
Women's wrestling
>>
File: bayl.jpg (290KB, 1161x2064px) Image search: [Google]
bayl.jpg
290KB, 1161x2064px
people who are into diva shit
>>
>>1870541

It's more like the Lex Luger vs Hacksaw of our time.
>>
>>1870541
>Implying they'll survive Hell in a Cell
>>
>>1870541
If so, that shows how fucking awful our generation is.
>>
Women's Wrestling is killing the WWE.

WWE needs to go full /pol/.

Actual white champions. No more junglenigger samoans and rapper relatives.
Get rid of the fatties. Byebye, Owens and Joe.
Keep the women to a minimum. Make them actually play feminine roles.
Make the men actually masculine. No more 'gay dancing show off' gimmicks.
Get rid of the pg rating. Make it actually have an edge. Wrestlers are warriors, not daycare workers.
Make the feuds matter. The presidential debates are more exiting than WWE currently. They are going as far as accusing others of rape and corruption. WWE feuds are so childish in comparison.
Get rid of everything autistic. Bayley and Finn need to get a clue or fuck off.

Also, actually get with the fucking times. High school girls aren't goths anymore, Paige. And it isn't the 80's anymore either.
>>
>>1871763
There is literally nothing that will make WWE cool again. It will never ever be mainstream again.
>>
>>1871763
100%
>>
>>1870649
The crush gals and Wendi Richter before moolah fucked her over were draws. The Crush gals in particular literally sold out stadiums.
>>
>>1871763
>100% /pol/

Then The Rock would've never been champ and it's all the white champs since then that have killed the ratings.
>>
>>1871763
LITERALLY THIS
>>
>>1871763
honestly, agree 100% dude, wrestling should be made for drunk men sitting in their sofa with doritos and beer, not for joke ass weak sjw hipsters
>>
File: 1475024662469.gif (703KB, 500x332px) Image search: [Google]
1475024662469.gif
703KB, 500x332px
>>1870589
>Actually that sounds exactly the same as Stone Cold and The Rock

Underrated post
>>
>>1871768
>anon provides a list of things WWE can try to see if they'll bring back viewers
>you respond with NUH UH!
>>
>>1871763
I agree with it all except the racism part. As long as their gimmick isn't just straight up being ghetto I don't see the problem. Other than that I guess /pol/ is right.
>>
>>1870541
Fuck no. Not even close.

Hiroshi Tanahashi vs. Kazuchika Okada is.
>>
File: tumblr_inline_mu0me4NlYe1rl8lzg.jpg (33KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_mu0me4NlYe1rl8lzg.jpg
33KB, 500x333px
>Is this the Stone Cold vs The Rock of our generation?
>Stone Cold vs The Rock of our generation
>Stone Cold vs The Rock of our fucking generation
>>
>>1871763
You should go back to /pol/

>>1871768
They could try not having to cater to the whims of an insane 70 year-old ex-cokehead.
>>
>>1871763
This is pretty true desu senpai. I think there is still good room for comedy gimmicks and keeping guys like febreeze around as great modern heels.

>>1871768
This is also true. The era of wrestling is over.
>>
>>1872379
>WWE
>wrestling
>>
>>1872384

What else is there lad ?

>TNA

Dead and was always poor mans wwe

>Lucha

Too obscure and mexican to go mainstream

>NJPW

Americans are never gonna care about gook wrestling outside of niche and gooks don't care about going mainstream in America

>RoH

High tier indie promotion but they'll forever be king of the bingo hall because they're not "sports entertainment"
>>
>>1872387
I was just making a snide remark about WWE not even calling itself wrestling.
>>
>>1872392
literally in the name
>>
>>1872395
>You are now remembering the dirtsheets from years back where Vince tried to change the official name of the company to "WWE, Inc" and considered changing WrestleMania to WWEMania

Or to be more succinct: it's also got "Entertainment" in the name and, well...
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.