[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would Stone Cold ever be allowed to happen in todays SJW culture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: Y7wSUIo.jpg (755KB, 1640x2129px) Image search: [Google]
Y7wSUIo.jpg
755KB, 1640x2129px
Would Stone Cold ever be allowed to happen in todays SJW culture?
>>
>>1870427
Wouldn't get over

Only got over because Nash and Hall revolutionised the business
>>
>Favorite cartoon character
>Shawn Michaels

HBGAY BTFO
>>
>>1870428
hello nwowolfcuck
>>
/V/ ABSOLUTELY BTFO

HOW WILL NEW GAY AND TJP EVER RECOVER
>>
The main character of Stone Cold was a character who took no shit, and loved nothing more than to kick ass. That has the potential to work in any era if it's booked right.

"If it's booked right" is the main issue now though. WWE can't book a proper story to save their lives right now.
>>
>>1870427
>Driving around in my car while laughing at the homeless people and the 9-5 working-class bums

This was definitely written by Vince. Austin's appeal was primarily to the fucking working class.
>>
>>1870453
Austin was a heel when this was made though
>>
>>1870428

> There are people that actually believe this
>>
>>1870427

I had this issue with this article when I was a kid. Brings me back.
>>
>>1870453
>Appeal to the working class

Hi Vince. His appeal was to early 20 year olds and teens because he was a badass guy who cursed a lot. Like how early south park was popular
>>
>>1870476
I remember hating Austin as a kid when he first feuded with Bret but by WM 13 i hated Bret and loved Austin
>>
>>1870490
worked
>>
>>1870486
He appealed to everybody. That's why he was wrestling's biggest draw.
>>
>>1870500
this there was plenty of women in the crowds screeching when he came out
>>
>>1870506
His pops have been the loudest I've ever heard the three or four times I saw him.
>>
File: dog.jpg (181KB, 1646x1200px) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
181KB, 1646x1200px
>>1870427

>YFW you and Stone Cold have the same favorite hobby
>>
File: boom.gif (231KB, 165x115px) Image search: [Google]
boom.gif
231KB, 165x115px
>>1870427
>Hobbies
>Driving around in my car whie laughing at the homeless people and the 9-5 working-class bums.
>>
>>1870427

>Slayer and Michael Bolton on the same radio channel

I'm calling bullshit.
>>
>>1870427
I don't think he would, OP. He lived in a special time between where rock and roll had already destroyed the "Pleasantville" of the 50s, 60s and before the internet PC tyranny we have now.
>>
Hasnt got time for donkey king when there are real niggers that need a kicking.
>>
>>1870657
ayyy lmao
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.