[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TNA debt details

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: billy-corgan-dixie-carter_0.jpg (68KB, 1284x722px) Image search: [Google]
billy-corgan-dixie-carter_0.jpg
68KB, 1284x722px
> We detailed last night about the many issues that TNA is currently facing.
http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2016/1014/618450/more-on-tna-woes-another-lawsuit/

> Three of the companies that TNA owes money to are Aroluxe, Anthem (one of the parent companies of The Fight Network) and MCC Acquisitions, which appeared to have funded their last set of television tapings and Bound For Glory 2016. Dave Meltzer noted at F4WOnline that the total debt owed by TNA to those three companies is listed at $3.4 million.

> That does not include money that they owe to Billy Corgan or to Audience of One Productions, LLC, which filed a lawsuit against TNA last month.

> As noted, The Tennessean reports that Anthem owns some of the rights to TNA's video archives.
>>
WWE could easily cover this costs, 3.4m is nothing to Vince Mcmahon. Though, if he did buying TNA would be costlier than buying WCW was.
>>
>>1870285
so could Corgan actually
>>
>>1870284
>dixie sold some of the library
>Not to WWE

is she retarded
>>
>>1870293
>is she retarded
Do you have to ask?
>>
>>1870295
Is she trying to fuck over the fans as much as possible?

No one gains from selling to anthem, only keeping the show on for another month or so.

selling to wwe and letting it end would would've secured it's legacy and immortalised the matches they put on.

>Flair's last match,
>AJ's TNA career

lost now.
>>
File: miserable.jpg (38KB, 293x448px) Image search: [Google]
miserable.jpg
38KB, 293x448px
>>1870284

Whenever I think Dixie Carter cannot outdo herself as the dumbest person in pro wrestling, somehow she manages to find a way. Jesus fucking christ.
>>
>>1870293
Dixie in her speech to the locker room specifically mentioned she'll never let WWE buy TNA's library.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.