[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you like Sami?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: exit.gif (410KB, 221x196px) Image search: [Google]
exit.gif
410KB, 221x196px
>>
>>1870254
But I do like sami.
>>
>>1870254
I do.
Tip-top worker and has proven he can talk when he's not shoved backstage and forced to say the phrase "UNDERDOG FROM THE UNDERGROUND" 80 times.
He also looks right for his gimmick.
>>
Because I prefer Genérico.
>>
>>1870254
same reason i would not like someone like batista in a Judd Apatow movie
>>
>>1870254
Stale 10-year fued with Owens
Boring good guy character
Charisma vacuum
>>
>>1870254
He's a boring, towel head manlet who can't talk or tell a story that is compelling. He'll never draw a single dime.
>>
>>1870266
Cena was the only good part in trainwreck.
>>
>>1870254
hes boring as a character, no real gimmick, cringe inducing ska themed entrance music.

And i know i have to learn to admire his in ring poetry but in a sea of vanilla flippy manlets, i guess he doesnt shine that much
>>
File: 1475336186920.png (4MB, 1666x2404px) Image search: [Google]
1475336186920.png
4MB, 1666x2404px
mudslim
>>
>>1870254
Does spots with no real reason other than
LOL LOOK AT THIS SPOT I CAN DO CLAP FOR ME PLEASE
His matches have 0 storytelling or psychology, just guys doing moves for the sake of doing moves. It's boring. Nothing he does is meaningful.
Huge charisma vacuum as well...no aura or presence whatsoever. Let's not forget to mention that the fucker comes to the ring dancing and grinning as if we really need MORE of that.
>>
>>1870273
>manlet
>literally the same height as Cena
>>
>>1870254
I do, he's world class.
>>
File: 198798464.png (91KB, 275x385px) Image search: [Google]
198798464.png
91KB, 275x385px
>>1870255
>>1870257
>>1870260
>>
>>1870254
Because I love him.
>>
I don't like the Arabic on the front of his tights and the fact he's a mudslime
>>
>"Did you not listen to a word I told you? I had a very specific list of moves, and spots I needed you to preform in a certain order, and you did it wrong. You need to listen to me. I am the veteran here pal, I know what I am doing. Am I going to have to go to management about this?"

>-Sami "The Ring Dictator" Zayn
>>
>>1870254
thats Generico not Sami
>>
>>1870254
Sami could be entertaining as hell if they just let him use the El Generico gimmick. Sadly we're stuck with this generic underdog gimmick.
>>
>>1870639
>having an opinion on a certain wrestler is exclusive to certain websites

Job yourself out and get a clue.

>>1870648
Nothing to do with his wrestling ability.

Big Smile Sami is a nice man you bullies.
>>
isn't he confirmed to be a complete autist backstage
>>
>>1870566
And about half the weight, yet still has a dad-bod somehow.
>>
>>1870696
kys jabroni
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.