[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cringe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

>>
>implying the kickout from the SCM/Pedigree combo wasn't the GOAT kickout of all time
>>
>>1869738
Not OP but I'm implying that. The whole thing sucked.
>>
>shit match
>none of them fucking retired

what the FUCK was the point
>>
>>1869719
>>1869785
>>1869855

Is being contrarian a requirement to be on /asp/ ?
>>
>>1869855
>>1869785
>>1869719

Terrible b8.

heat up a hot pocket.
go play in traffic.
Listen to your mom get btfo by a big buck nigger.
>>
File: IMG_0592.jpg (160KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0592.jpg
160KB, 1920x1080px
>>1869719
This is true cringe
>>
>>1870037

They're planning on giving them the legacy treatment right?
Big E goes over those 2 in a triple threat match at WM33?
>>
horrible match, Shawn Michaels was a worse actor in this than Tommy Wiseau in The Room
>>
>>1869719
OP was right. This was billed as le end of an era but none of that era's true stars were even in the match. Just a pair of midcard goobers and a dude who drew record low ratings in the early 90's.

>>1869886
Hi Mark!
>>1870029
Hi Paul!
>>
>>1870029

Moar like BTFI, amirite?
>>
>>1870067

in the kickoff show maybe
>>
>>1870073

>OMG MCMAHON LIED TO ME!
You mean to tell me, you were lied, and worked?
Color me shocked, ya fucking idiot.

Match was a solid 4/5 stars.
Best storytelling out of every hell in the cell match ever, sorry if it went over your head, jackass.
Literally go back, and watch that kickout after the scm/pedigree combo, you can pinpoint when the 70k people reached orgasm.

Show me the same reaction with someone that's NOT FROM THE ATTITUDE/RUTHLESS AGGRESSION ERA.
>>
>>1869719
This match made me ashamed to be a wrestling fan. It epitomised everything wrong with it.
>>
>end of an era
>they still drag these fossils out every wrestlemania
>>
>>1870037

>Black people are cringe.

Never change 4chan
>>
>>1870520
>>1870551

Hit the weights bitches
Take a god damn shower.
Get a fucking clue.

Name a better match.
>>
Probably the most overrated match ever, Gaytch went all out to try and top Shawn and instead gave us a boring cringe fest.
>>
>>1870638
Mankind vs Taker hell in a cell 1998.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.