[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are these three the only relevant women wrestlers on RAW?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (108KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108KB, 1280x720px
Why are these three the only relevant women wrestlers on RAW? how can the 'A' show with more overall wrestlers than the 'B' show have so much less depth in a division and how can they fix it?
>>
dana too. of the other women, one is fodder and has been for years, one cant lose yet, one is injured, one is injured and has a drug problem
>>
Thing is though, she still looks like she'd love it when you stick it in her ass dry. And when you pull out and there's shit on your dick, she'd be turned on by that too and lick it clean. And quite frankly, I'd let her.
>>
>>1869702
nia jax should squash all these jabronis
>>
How many variants of matches of this 3 trannies are we going to see?
>>
>>1869702
They're memes and the others are not
>>
>>1869712

Too many
>>
>>1869702
Did you see the fucking state of the womens matches at No Mercy? I think Raw is better off concentrating on the only good women desu.
>>
>>1869725
>concentrating on only good women
but why does sasha have the title?
>>
>>1869725
>the only good women
and those are?
>>
File: image.png (4MB, 1000x930px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
4MB, 1000x930px
>tfw when to intelligent for divas
>>
>>1869725
Carmella wasn't very good because she isn't ready, but Naomi Bliss and Bella were all ok IMO. None of them were stellar but they were all better than any secondary women's match Raw has put on since the brand split.
>>
>>1869802
Dana Brooke, Jojo and Stephanie McMahon.
>>
>you now realize Charlotte will be a 16 time Women's champion
>>
>>1869874
not if nia jax squashes that jabroni
>>
File: 12596275692.jpg (27KB, 318x344px) Image search: [Google]
12596275692.jpg
27KB, 318x344px
>>1869702
>>
>>1869950
Racist
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.