[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They should use Goldust more.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: goldust.jpg (182KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
goldust.jpg
182KB, 650x366px
They should use Goldust more.
>>
as what?
>>
He's like 50, the motherfucker has rheumatism
>>
bring the wig back, put a strap on in his pants and have him fight with the wig and massive bulge
>>
Goldust should be Sister Abigail and he can dress in drag again
>>
>>1869599
Someone should have a legend killer like orton and vs Goldie and other old wrestlers in retirement matches.
Would be interesting and really get a heel over. Ultimately culminating in retiring undertaker of course
>>
I don't understand how marlena ever could have cucked this guy
>>
>>1869604
He's in great shape thanks to all that DDP Yoga
>>
>>1869599
He looks like bald Ric Flair.
>>
File: A+legenddestroyer.jpg (35KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
A+legenddestroyer.jpg
35KB, 642x361px
>>1869621
Legend destroyer seth rollins has been doing it on and off for a while now.
>>
>>1869599

Agreed.

Pretty much everyone was legit hype when the Golden Truth finally won their first match.
>>
>>1869772

That's not a storyline though.

Hes just bad at his job.
>>
>>1869599
I was hoping for a Goldust vs Stardust match but it's dead now . The Rhodes legacy did die with the american dream
>>
>>1870563
All because Cody is his own biggest mark and thought he was above Stardust.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 750x559px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 750x559px
Absolutely based.
>>
>>1869599
He's a legend.
He's still as good as he was 15 years ago.
Not gonna lie... I love the comedy element with R-Truth, they're both good in the ring and rarely mess up.
I just don't think he's got the stamina now to be all that relevant... he's getting on a bit.
>>
He seems content where he is.

It's too bad he doesn't have the physique he does now back then. Easily WHC material.
>>
>>1870781
>above stardust
Lmao no he wasn't??? He loved stardust and was super committed to it until creative whittled it down to nothing but a discount golddust.
>>
>>1869599
Goldust is being used an appropriate amount.
>>
I used to be a big Goldust mark, I always gave him a title when I bought the games, stop watching wrestling after the debut of the shield, came back once brand split happened and god damn Golden truth
>>
Someone post Goldust's creepy twitter conversations of him flirting with his fat girl followers
>>
The Rhodes Bros. never should've turned heel.

Goldie should've gotten a title match against Rollins sometime last year, too.

>>1869604
He's in better shape than guys literally young enough to be his kids.
>>
>>1872006
WWE completely ruined both Rhoades brothers after their feud with the Shield. Both were white hot, and wwe didn't nothing with them.
>>
Oldust
>>
>>1872068
Still in better shape than your pudgy ass Beato
>>
>>1869599
He's burnt toast

Put him in the hall of fame and then future endeavor him
>>
>>1872071

my body has gotten really hot tho, especially more recently.
>>
>>1871086
Cody has gone on record saying that he actually hated the Stardust gimmick. Don't confuse someone doing their job well with actually enjoying their job
>>
>>1872131
Hot as in sweaty
Open the window and let some air in beato you fat mexican piece of shit
>>
>>1872066
Just as planned.
>>
>>1869772
Sting was literally the only person that happened to retire a few months after their match. He's no destroyer
>>
>>1869621
get Tyler Breeze or some other NXT guy this gimmick.

Breezango feuds with Henry because he's un-fabulous or something.

Make him be a complete twat bring up how Henry needs to retire. Everyone likes Henry, so its not like people want him to go unlike Big Show.

Have him beat Mark Henry at a PPV for his retirement. Henry does an emotional retirement speech, shakes hands with a lot of the older guys.
Breeze comes out and attacks Henry tells him to GTFO.

Breeze comes out on the next RAW, Says they need to make way for the next generation of wrestlers. (drops or tones down his pretty boy gimmick) Fandango disagrees, Breeze reks him and calls him a Jannetty

Have him beat all the old guys, Goldust, R-truth, Kane and Big Show.

Faces Golden Truth in a handicap match at a PPV (he's still a cocky SOB so he doesn't need help) If they lose they retire. He absolutely destroys them, because they are jobbers and retires Goldust. He gives R-truth a "concussion" so he can come back later and job some more.

Keeps on Fueding with the old guys, faces Kane and Big Show, He faces both of them at another PPV. Hair vs retirement match. (he is still kinda vain) Breeze loses. They shave his head live after the match.

Breeze comes out as a meaner guy. Drops the pretty boy gimmick completly and goes full on heel with all the weapons and stuff. absolutely reks some low level guys, swearing to destroy the old generation. Even gets a win over Orton, and and a double count out with Cena

Next PPV, no Holds barred match against Big Show and Kane. Breeze is more ruthless now, he beats both of them with weapons.

He's standing over both Kane and Big Show, when out come HAICH.

HHH asks if he counts as the useless old generation, and destroys Tyler.

Tyler and HAICH have a match at WM, HAICH wins.

Feud over, Breeze is now a legitimate contender for the title, without having fought for it.
>>
>>1874809
Fuck man, this is good. Better than I've come to expect from fantasy booking. Would mark. Do you really think Breeze could carry that mantle?
>>
>>1874847
Yes, I love him
>>
>>1874809
Sup Tyler
>>
>>1874847
He's pretty good. I see him as the true sucessor to Michaels, except as a heel
>>
>>1874847
Yeah, considering he would be going up against much older guys, it would really show off his speed and agile move set
>>
>>1874847
Breeze is one of the most underrated guys on the roster.
>>
>>1874908
Maybe if you're on drugs
>>
>>1874809

So he's a contender, but whose the current champion?

Does he win the championship? When? How? Against who? How long does his run last? How is his run any different to what Rollins/Punks were (if he's still heel)?

Tyler Breeze needs some spotlight, but boosting him from Prettyboy to DURR BLAD DESTROYER in under a year.

Also, Your build involves retiring TWO of the oldest fuckers on the roster, effectively burying the other vets AND calls for ANOTHER Wrestlemania with HAITCH on the card. Why?
>>
>>1874982

**in under a year is shortsighted.
>>
>>1874982
Mark Henry went from 15 years of irrelevant undercarding fodder to killer top heel in a matter of months.

Obviously not the same concept, but it doesn't take much to go from nothing to something in WWE.
>>
>>1874982
easy, don't make it a year long thing. It can be longer, maybe stretching it out to two years.

The feud can end with the undertaker popping up and helping to beat him.

After that... well i don't know, he's now in the upper mid card. Maybe he can win a title shot, maybe not.

The thing is, he's been upped from a comedy jobber to decent threat now. As long as he doesn't lose every single match he's in, I could see him as a star.

He could go anywhere really.
And the vets he's retiring are all the wrong side of 45, it's not as if after all this time they're going to suddenly make their career. Hell, Kane turns 50 next year. They're gonna be gone soon, so I figure, why not make it an angle?

And the WM finish? since its Mania, you might as well swap out HAICH for Taker, since I suppose it would be more fitting.

I think it would work. Its a feud with main players that don't need pushes, and no titles are on the line. If any of the old guys get injured it helps the story, and Breeze is one of the most used wrestlers in the company right now.

I think it would work
>>
>>1870783
>not asking about dark reign's return
>>
>>1872163
topkek
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.