[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>how's it going everybody?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 9

File: Xd3ipfCT.jpg (262KB, 1634x1632px) Image search: [Google]
Xd3ipfCT.jpg
262KB, 1634x1632px
>how's it going everybody?
>>
File: big news meltz.jpg (96KB, 768x507px) Image search: [Google]
big news meltz.jpg
96KB, 768x507px
>i i i thought it was goooooooood *cough*
>>
>>1869113
>y'know
>>
>>1869114
My abs are better than John Morrisons right now
>hahahahahahahaha
>>
>>1869152
>honestly i could name a million wrestlers better than x
>i'm actually not sure there are a million wrestlers on the planet, thousands surely but millions? *cough*
>>
File: Meltzer06.jpg (140KB, 640x420px) Image search: [Google]
Meltzer06.jpg
140KB, 640x420px
>so..uh..yeah..umm...i thought the match was fine..yeah
>>
>>1869105
Based Big Mic Bryan
>>
Any news this weekend Dave?

>Uhh man. This weekend. This weekend was a huge weekend news wise. You know, before I even woke up Friday morning, just tons of news coming in from emails, texts, all of it. Real busy weekend. Uhhhhhh not quite like last weekend, but you know, a busy weekend.
>>
>>1869105
>"Welcome to wrestling observer live. Let's talk about UFC first!"
>>
this guy is literally useless. what is the point of him? he has no scoops, his analysis is a joke and always gets shut down by meltzer who has a totally different opinion most of the time.
>>
>ah y'know, it was a show. they were just matches
>>
>>1869302
He's the Michael Cole of WOL. Hes just there to keep autistic Dave from going off on tangents and to manage the order of discussion topics.

He acts more natural on the B&V show, with Dave it almost seems like he's trying to impress Big Dick Dave with his opinions but Dave doesn't ever give a shit.
>>
File: 1475713044449.jpg (88KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1475713044449.jpg
88KB, 400x388px
I used to hate this guy and hate his pattern of speaking. but I kept listening and now I'm addicted and listen to him every day
>>
>>1869105
Based Big Match Alvarez
>>
>>1869309
So he's basically Dave's babysitter?
>>
Hate this whiny faggot. I've literally never heard a positive thing from him.

>Thinks he's a genius as he constantly talks about how he'd do anythings.

>Some faggot manlet bottom of the barrel indy worker in the worst region in the country for wrestling.

>Typical Seattle self-absorbed faggot.

>Literally Gin, Juice and Molly Meltzer's bitch. Wouldn't have a career without him.
>>
File: meltz.jpg (40KB, 373x628px) Image search: [Google]
meltz.jpg
40KB, 373x628px
>>1869105
>so, uh, they, they had a match. It was an okay match
>it was more than an okay match really it was a pretty, a pretty good match
>it was an excellent match in fact
>>
>>1869309
>p-please notice me Dave-senpai
>>
How do you guys listen to to WOR, do you just get it before it is deleted off youtube, or are there torrents?
>>
File: bryan alvarez is a.jpg (5KB, 160x186px) Image search: [Google]
bryan alvarez is a.jpg
5KB, 160x186px
bryan alvarez is a midget
bryan alvarez is a mark
bryan alvarez is dumb as nails
bryan alvarez is in desperate need of a clue
bryan alvarez is Dave Meltzer's bitch
bryan alvarez is a midget
>>
>>1869453
I use youtube these days but back when I watched wrestling I'd just torrent them from XWT
>>
>>1869309
I've come to start enjoying B&V (and Filthy Tom) a lot more just because Bryan is so much more vibrant on that show.

I do enjoy it when he and Dave have an actual conversation though and Dave isn't just going off on a tangent for 20 minutes about UFC or some freakin' territory from the 70s.
>>
>>1869521
>Dave isn't just going off on a tangent for 20 minutes about UFC or some freakin' territory from the 70s.
I like that though, reminds me that Dave actually has some context for things and isn't just stuck in the modern wrestling bubble where he thinks it's a big deal and a mainstream sport
He discusses MMA and "outlaw" wrestling with way more passion than the WWE
>>
>>1869549
Yeah, you're right and it is genuinely informative and interesting most of the time, but sometimes it's like, goddamn dude, just tell me what you thought of SmackDown already.
>>
File: Granny.jpg (35KB, 448x326px) Image search: [Google]
Granny.jpg
35KB, 448x326px
>It's a "Granny gives an NXT squash match 6 stars" episode.
>>
>>1869440
fucking lol
he does this all the time
>>
>>1869521
Filthy Tom is the only reason to ever to listen to any Observer podcasts other than WOR because he's actually entertaining and enjoys even the stupid parts of wrestling. Also he's an actual fucking fighter so he provides worthwhile insight into some segments. Bryan is a whiny faggot and Vinny is the type of fat fool sail neckbeard that wears "I'm a hugger" shirts and just complains about WWE the entire time he reads from his unfunny script.
>>
>>1869367
He's great. An angry, manlet smark, yet he has a hot wife, kids and his job is watching wrestling and hanging out with his buddies. There's hope for all of us, lads.
>>
>>1870081
>ywn sit in a car in the woods with Lance Storm and talk about an old episode of Nitro
>>
>>1869687

>That story about the time Filthy found a stop sign by the side of a road and took it into a weapon battle royal and asked who'd be willing to take a shot with it. So everyone told him to fuck off and he ended up getting hit with it.
>>
File: ANGLESMILE.gif (378KB, 96x90px) Image search: [Google]
ANGLESMILE.gif
378KB, 96x90px
>>1869579

>It's a "Granny gives a Murphy vs. Blake match 20 stars" episode
>>
>>1870131
Christ that was funny, Granny is the best contributor on the entire fucking network
>>
>>1869291
Big Soliloquy Dave
>>
>>1870214
What does granny appear on?
>>
>>1869579
granny shitting on most of the more popular nxt shitters is pretty funny desu

>>1871766
bryan & vinny, since she's bryan's grandmother and all
>>
>>1869440
Is this the natty limit?
>>
>>1869687
Filthy Tom talking about Bray Wyatt and Kane on the Backlash episode was fucking hilarious.

I enjoy Vinny's pure, black hatred of TNA, but not much else.
>>
>>1870363
cringe
>>
Filthy is the only one on the site who knows whats' up anymore.

I liked his insight on that Punk/UFC debacle.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.