[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I NEED AN EXPLANATION

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: asukavsmickiejames.jpg (25KB, 480x267px) Image search: [Google]
asukavsmickiejames.jpg
25KB, 480x267px
HELP: http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/asuka-vs-mickie-james-set-nxt-takeover-toronto-222686
>>
>>1868365
what's there to explain?
>>
All of NXT's girls are shit and green so they brought in Mickie
>>
>>1868373
How we got from Asuka's dominance of NXT's Women's Division to her next challenger being Mickie "Out of Left Fucking Field" James.
>>
>>1868365
so asuka is never getting called up or is mickie james becoming "WWECW's Christian"?
>>
>>1868365
Nice """"""developmental"""""""" brand you got there WWE
>>
>>1868407
i think they have older wrestlers like samoa joe at nxt so they can train the younger ones
>>
>>1868390
She has dominated so hard that their lack of forethought leaves them with no viable opposition.
So they brought it in, as you said: out of left fucking field.
>>
File: forearms.gif (3MB, 364x209px) Image search: [Google]
forearms.gif
3MB, 364x209px
>>1868390
They booked themselves into a corner by making Asuka too stronk. There's no feasible way for anybody to beat her so they need le returning vet to stall for time.
>>
>>1868424
What about 45 year old as NXT champion and 50 year old as womens NXT champion
>>
>>1868390
they had liv fucking morgan as asuka's most recent challenger. that tells you the state of nxt
>>
>Developmental brand
>Make a chubby 35 year old gook that won't even make it to the main roster your champion.
>Have her destroy every actual developmental talent for months
>Act surprised when WWE has to bring in old talent
Good job Haitch, and no this is not the same as AJ Styles being world champion.
>>
>>1868437
You're massively retarded.
>>
File: agy.webm (3MB, 576x324px) Image search: [Google]
agy.webm
3MB, 576x324px
Is Asuka going to have a legend killer gimmick now? Will they bring Victoria back too?
>>
>>1868442
Japanese people age well
>>
>>1868442
haitch can't help his nip fetish. he's made both nakamura and asuka unstoppable killing machines
>>
>>1868442
She didn't destroy everybody, Nia dominated her for most of the match and could have credibly beaten her. They just went full retard and called Nia up instead of having her stay longer
>>
>>1868455
Le powerful foreigner gimmick is so lazy. I hope they move away from it eventually especially with Asuka, people are already turning on her. It's like Roman all over again
>>
>>1868473
that's just not true
>>
>>1868474
>fans think they're cool at first
>both pushed super hard, never losing
>fans get bored of them, angry that their favourites are being passed over
It's happening clear as day
>>
>>1868473
Yeah it'll be a shame if Asuka ends up resented by everybody because of shit booking. Tons of people still refuse to give Roman credit for anything no matter how hard he works. Guy could wrestle a five star match and you'll still get excuses like 'h-he was carried!'. Not saying he's great or anything but he's not even close to being the worst worker in WWE. It would suck to see Asuka's talent just ignored like that
>>
>>1868427
>>1868433
Couldn't they just book a brutal group assault on Asuka, so she vacates the title, and then goes to the main roster rewritten?
>>
>>1868522
have both aussies beat her at the same time handicap match

then they gotta feud for it
>>
>>1868522
That's awful.
>>
>>1868522
Sanity cheat and Nikki Cross gets the title is how I'd book it. Asuka loses and still looks strong.
>>
>>1868530
Emma and Dana already basically did that in London with constant cheating and interference. Asuka won anyway
>>
>>1868538
I'm hoping this is what happens.
>>
>>1868452
They should give her orton's sheet of sparks pyro
>>
>>1868365
just have a triple threat match and not pin her. nxt went to shit after dusty died.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.