[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taker Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 6

File: take1.jpg (55KB, 540x720px) Image search: [Google]
take1.jpg
55KB, 540x720px
Hes on crutches edition
>>
File: take2.jpg (114KB, 953x768px) Image search: [Google]
take2.jpg
114KB, 953x768px
>>
>>1867815
Is that a Ford with XD Boss rims... Come on taker you can do better.
>>
>>1867814
Hah the chicks in a boot too.
>>
File: buff.jpg (6KB, 227x166px) Image search: [Google]
buff.jpg
6KB, 227x166px
Needs to go back to long hair and beard for final run.
>>
Best entrance ever. He needs to do a final story run of the demons trying to finally bring him home to hell and him fighting them off. Bray should be involved. They really should have held off on the Bray stealing power story line till the end of his run. He could have transfered his powers to help Bray defeat the demons once and for all so taker could finally RIP.
>>
File: entrance.jpg (131KB, 625x368px) Image search: [Google]
entrance.jpg
131KB, 625x368px
>>1867856
Forgot pic.
>>
>>1867856
>>1867859
>implying wwe does fun storylines anymore
>>
>>1867878
agree they dont and thats why i even started watching as a kid and still watch today is for the story. Character gimmicks are so important yet wwe just doesnt want to do that anymore.
>>
>>1867814
Look at the girl on the right's leg. He stole her crutches!
>>
>>1867905
He did this with some guys cane a couple of months back. Why is he trying to work us?
>>
>Taker is only 51
>>
>>1867844
I agree. The shaved head really makes him look even older than he is.

Grow the hair, grow the goatee, dye em, and do a final run as pre-Ministry Taker. Mayne go for broke and use a Dark Side variant and no more Graveyard Symphony.
>>
>>1867918
This is what wrestling for over 20 years does to you

That's why the smart ones save up and get out after 5-10 years
>>
>>1867924
yeah but taker has been on a complete cake schedule for ~10 years
>>
>>1867910
It's not a work he really needs crutches to walk, he's still is using the crutches in the other pic in this thread
>>
>>1867920
>Dark Side variant
Man i had to go to back to youtube just to listen to the old music. That guitar riff entrance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrbpm5ON4Xg
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG__BPaRijA
>>
>>1867918
Holy shit. He looks 20 yrs older than he is.
>>
>>1867918

my dad is a few years older than him and looks better somehow
>>
>>1867814
>>1867815
whats with that hat, dead man
>>
>>1867992
He drinks as well as 20+ years of getting thrown around.
>>
>>1867918
25 years of professional wrestling will do that to you. I believe he had hip replacement surgery like 7 years ago. 42 is very young to have to have your hips replaced. I assume his knees must be pretty shit as well.
>>
>>1867856
That's actually pretty good anon.
>>
>>1868029
Weren't his knees the reason he stopped doing the Tombstone during the Biker run?
>>
>>1868010
His wife DID just have a brush with skin cancer, and Taker is a ginger, I guess he became super conscious of sun exposure.
>>
>>1868070
Is he still with McCool?

I know he goes through wives pretty often.
>>
>>1868029
He's been a wreck since the 90s. Guy is just brittle
>>
>>1868079
Yeah, he married McCool in 2010 and they're still together. His first marriage lasted 10 years, the second one with Sara 7, it's not that bad.
>>
File: bray.jpg (174KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
bray.jpg
174KB, 1280x720px
You see undertaker, sister Abigail, she whispers tales of the other side. From the glorious mountains above to the deepest pits of hell SHE SPEAKS TO ME MAN and word is undertaker... your time ran out long ago. You have been RUNNING for years from the demons that chase you. You are no longer the devils favorite demon taker, and the time has come for him to claim what is his. He sends his demons for your soul taker and you alone no longer have the power to repel them.

But i Taker... I have my family and together we are strong. More strong than you can ever hope to be. You wish to extend your stay in this mortal plane.. You wish to save your very soul from the fires of hell.. well then i have a dark bargain for you my friend but let me be very clear.. When your time is up...when this long dreary road you are on finally comes to an end.. your very soul will be mine. I will control the thunder.. I will control the lightning.. I WILL CONTROL THE VERY FIRES OF HELL... and the devil himself.... he will tremble before me for I am the new face of FEAR!
>>
>>1868151
>proceeds to lose
>>
>>1868151

They should have built Bray vs. Taker for WM30 and did the Summerslam tier match between Brock and Cena here as well.
>>
>>1867878
You can blame smarky cunts like Big Cuck Blampied for that.
>>
>>1867814
so he really is done then
>>
File: Taker-McCool.jpg (306KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Taker-McCool.jpg
306KB, 2048x1536px
>>1867992
This
Can he please just fucking retire already. It's sad to watch.
>>
>>1868608
>MAGA
He's a Trump supporter?
>>
>>1867814
This is making me cry. Holy fuck this is sad. I don't think he should ever wrestle again if he needs two crutches to walk. It looks like the last Andre appearances.
>>
>>1868608
Wtf that's mccool? What happened?
>>
>>1867856
You know, this would still work even with Brock winning. But that just says an awful lot about his kayfabe power level.
>>
>>1868631
Cancer.
>>
>>1867856
i would like a final match with Finn as the Demon King and Finn drags Undertaker to hell, steals his powers, and Finn is full time spooky demon powered up guy. I think that would put Finn over like forever.

i'm really mad they ruined bray stealing undertaker and kane's souls
>>
>>1868151
needs at least 5 more "mans" in it tbqh
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.