[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Matt Sydal arrested in Japan for possession of cannabis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Evan_Bourne_bio.png (667KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Evan_Bourne_bio.png
667KB, 900x506px
kek
http://www.pwmania.com/matt-sydal-arrested-in-japan-for-drug-possession
>>
>>1867805
>An anonymous source close to Sydal commented to PWInsider, mentioning the 2012 accident while he was under contract to WWE:

>“People are going to villify him for this, but before they do, they should take a moment to think about the fact that he completely mangled his foot in that wreck a few years back. He is in a state of near-constant pain because of those injuries. It’s amazing he’s walking on it, much less performing on it. People have no idea what Matt goes through on a daily basis with that foot. So, if they villify him, they are villifying him for trying to maintain the quality of life he had before the wreck.”

I don't really care for those excuses. If you're in that much pain, just get an office job instead of wrestling every other night. Japan should throw the book at him. Odds on him wrestling in Japan again are probably slim to none.
>>
REBORN
>>
wow he aint going back to jap land again

how dumb is he
>>
>>1867805
>getting caught with weed in Japan
holy shit he's fucked
>>
Wow what a retard. He could be in prison for a long time now, Japan doesn't fuck around with their drug laws.
>>
File: IMG_2488.jpg (99KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2488.jpg
99KB, 640x640px
>>1867821
His foot looks like this. No wonder he's in pain.

And there's no way he could find an office job - he's got no marketing skills and hasn't had a "real" job in years.
>>
>>1867857
He'll probably just get thrown out of the country forever. He's gonna lose half a year's salary on court and attourney fees though, that's for sure.
>>
>>1867879
Fucking yum
>>
>>1867805
what a tard. The nips are going to have a field day hanging this white piggu up to dry.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>1867805
Oh man, imagine if anyone know who this guy was
>>
>>1867915
INCARCERATED
>>
>>1867879
Get it amputated. Prosthetic limbs are getting better all the time, so if it's really that much of an inconveniance to you, get rid of it. Or of course he could keep prioritizing weed over his work.

Everyone has to start somewhere. Even if he's just taking phone calls and sending emails all day.
>>
>>1867879
>he's got no marketing skills
I thought that's exactly what he used to do for a living. Marketing.
>>
>>1867879

What the actual fuck
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.