[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I miss hardcore matches that just went ANYWHERE.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: vlcsnap-2016-10-14-12h31m20s967.png (850KB, 1280x738px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-10-14-12h31m20s967.png
850KB, 1280x738px
I miss hardcore matches that just went ANYWHERE.
>>
Lucha Underground at least makes use of the interior of its Temple.
>>
>>1867418
Yeah I can definitely dig that, they make use of the entire temple at least, and the matches that involve weapons are usually pretty brutal (heads being stomped through breezeblocks and such).
>>
>Put Foley in charge of Raw
>Expecting the revival of the Hardcore championship 24/7 defending
>Gets Women diva revolution instead

What the fuck is their problem?
>>
>>1867480
This is exactly what I was hoping for when Foley was announced... knew it was too much to ask.
If they won't let people use piledrivers or curbstomps and shit anymore, absolutely NO chance of a hardcore title revival.
It's just all so vanilla these days.
>>
>>1867484

Pussy generation
>>
File: mmm yummy thumbtacks.gif (2MB, 400x223px) Image search: [Google]
mmm yummy thumbtacks.gif
2MB, 400x223px
>>1867484
>>1867502
You could try watching other promotions.
>>
>>1867480
basically Vince is afraid of doing something not PG or get blamed for something by the MSM cause of the Hardcore fights.

Blood, hitting someone in the head with a paper mache steel chair, chasing Booker T through a city and beating his ass in a grocery store, its all just to violent now.

I'll never forget the night everyone and Molly Holly won the hardcore belt
>>
>>1867409
PG has murdered the concept of matches where you make the people think wrestlers went through hell.
Look back at Hunter vs Shawn RR 2004
Cena vs JBL I Quit Match
Mick Foley Hell in a Cell vs Taker
Edge vs Foley
Anything where the wrestlers went to the extreme
Even if it was fake you could at least appreciate the effort made to make it look like two men were trying to kill each other for a win or for survival.
>>
>>1867528
another thing about the hardcore title under the 24/7 rule was that it was comedy gold as well.

Hell Crash once lost the title after he got pinned in his hotel room while he was asleep and the ref did the 3 count quitely
>>
>>1867480
>Expecting the revival of the Hardcore championship 24/7 defending
Well that's your own fault desu.
>>
>>1867480
Foley isn't anything like AE Foley.
I think his brain injuries caught up to him.
>>
>>1867409
If Big Tunes Billy gains full control of TNA, he should really do something similar to this.
>>
>>1867532
What about when the hurricane had it and his pink sidekick smacked him during an interview backstage. Hell the Hardcore title had a ton of women champs.
>>
File: 1430858332399.jpg (60KB, 200x290px) Image search: [Google]
1430858332399.jpg
60KB, 200x290px
>>1867418
>mfw that first time muertes put fenix through the closet ceiling

Did not expect
>>
>>1867783
The flatliner through Dario's office roof.
Angelico crossbody and dropkick leaps from the office roof.
Someone did a moonsault off the office down 15 feet to floor... can't remember who off the top of my head.

It's entertaining as fuck.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifP7tVo6DZ8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRnBpF98BfU
>>
>>1867623

kek during WM18 billy gun knocked a female hardcore champ (for the life of me i cannot remember her name) out with a door and pinned her.
>>
>>1867623
Mighty Molly wasn't it?
That's what I loved most about the 24/7 hardcore title... the sheer unpredictability.
>>
>>1867409
Based Summer Slam 1999 in my home city, Minneapolis.
>>
>>1867513
ROH rarely does "Without Honor" matches, i went to Best in the World and the match with Steve Corino and BJ Whitmer was pretty good they both came out wearing all white, so you knew it was gonna be good.
>>
>>1869410
>>1867513

>also

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNfrzYqujMY
>>
>>1867513
I hope he enjoyed the five bucks he got paid for that
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.