[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mickie James vs. Asuka confirmed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

File: 2016-10-14 17.28.15.png (906KB, 1058x591px) Image search: [Google]
2016-10-14 17.28.15.png
906KB, 1058x591px
>Breaking News: @MickieJames will take on @WWEAsuka for the #NXTWomensChampionship at #NXTTakever:Toronto!

Who else hyped as fuck?
>>
>hyped for two grannies that are long past it
>>
This will blow the fuck out of whatever shit match the main roster women have at SS
>>
>>1867098
>being this wrong
>>
>>1867110
>35 and 37
>>
>>1867114
>Implying you wouldn't fuck them if they were naked in the bed in your basement
Please have sex. Not even memeing.
>>
>>1867114
Age is just a number.

Styles had one of his very best matches against Minoru Suzuki when he was 47. And Styles ain't exactly a Spring chicken either.
>>
>>1867128
>comparing divas to GOATs
>>
>>1867128
Styles isn't even 47
>>
>>1867143
>reading comprehension this bad

please kys
>>
>>1867079
Me. It's cool that they're bringing in someone to face Asuka since none of the other NXT girls have been built to be anywhere near her power level yet. Although this kinda begs the question of why they don't just put her on the main roster now.
>>
File: KANA Minoru Suzuki.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
KANA Minoru Suzuki.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>1867130
>implying

>>1867143
And you apparently aren't even old enough to have finished remedial reading.
>>
>>1867162
Because her English is barely intelligible, and being able to cut a promo is a prerequisite for any top star on the main roster.
>>
>>1867165
It shouldn't be for foreign talent. Foreigners shouldn't be fumble fucking their way through promos. Outside of when they have to they should never really talk all that much. Should just do the Reigns thing and say "badass quotes".
>>
File: roman.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
roman.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>1867165
>implying
>>
>There are strange people that actually want to see their overrated waifu take on a woman who's spent the last few years chucking out kids.

Lol no thanks.
>>
>>1867165
>being able to cut a promo is a prerequisite for any top star on the main roster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1oHWkWnhZNU
>>
>>1867079
mickie shouldn't beat asuka
>>
>>1867164
Did they?
>>
NXT THICCOVER
>>
>>1867187
What makes you think she will?

Do you also think Goldberg will beat Lesnar?
>>
>>1867079
holy fuck match of a year
>>
Asuka on WWE24 is a must see.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyUAq-03OZs
>>
>>1867232
Thanks bro. Currently watching Smackdown 23rd March 2000 on the Network but I've bookmarked this vid to check out later.
>>
Conflicted. I'm hyped to see Mickie because she was really good towards the end of her run in TNA and is still probably one of the top female wrestlers in America... On the other hand this proves that NXT creative doesn't have a fucking clue. What does Asuka gain from beating Mickie?

They've been "rebuilding" since last years Takeover: Respect and this what they've got. An unbeatable champ that's arguably stronger kayabe wise than any woman on the WWE roster going up a wrestler who been "away". Somes up why NXT has been shit for awhile now.
>>
>>1867237
>Somes
>>
>>1867079
>no actual source
Kys
>>
>>1867237
They haven't had time to build up a proper #1 contender yet because they promoted all the midcarders to Raw and Smackdown, so all the women on NXT are former jobbers or newcomers. Makes sense to bring Mickie in for a one off match.
>>
>>1867267
It's not a secret. No source is required.
>>
>>1867237

Pretty much this. NXT has gone from 'sign unknown indy wrestlers and mold them into stars' to now 'sign already established indy stars and tweak them'

NXT already gone pillaged in the draft, but now they're entirely reliant on Nakamura/Joe/Asuka to pull the brand. Without those three, the rest of the card reads like an average indy show.
>>
>>1867267
How about WWE.com
>>
>>1867311
It's pretty sad that they keep those guys in NXT whereas guys that actually need development get promoted to the main roster.
>>
>>1867128
>comparing Divashit to AJ and Minoru

What was the implication here
>>
>>1867311
>sign unknown indy wrestlers

Yeah, that Tyler Black kid was a complete nobody...
>>
>>1867381
He was though.
>>
>>1867237
But compared to the main roster, Asuka is still leagues better than them, the only woman who could believable get a win over her would be Nia Jax
>>
>>1867384
18+
>>
>>1867432
What? Kayfabe wise Charlotte, Athena, Sasha Banks, Bayley, Billie Kay can all get wins over Asuka
>>
>>1867311
>Pretty much this. NXT has gone from 'sign unknown indy wrestlers and mold them into stars' to now 'sign already established indy stars and tweak them'

Not really. I mean, Sami/KO were bigger for a longer time than Finn was pre-WWE (at least much more-so in America). So they weren't unknowns. They just weren't hyped nearly as much because back then the brand wasn't as much of an entity.
>>
File: 1462104541994.gif (214KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1462104541994.gif
214KB, 500x281px
thigg
>>
>>1867432
Nia and Bayley were barely below Asuka in NXT's kayfabe.
Sasha and Charlotte are above them. They would go over the mandrill.
>>
>>1867311
Don't worry, our guy Brennan will save NXT
>>
>>1867237
>What does Asuka gain from beating Mickie?
Even greater legitimacy. More fans because it will be a great match.

Not every angle has to progress to the next thing. WWE is not a soap opera. Sometimes matches need to happen because they will be a great match in that moment. Stop thinking like you're the booker and think like what you are: a fan.
>>
>>1867638
>hatposting

This just means you don't have any legit response bud.
>>
"Developmental"
>>
File: fuck%20off.jpg (34KB, 392x333px) Image search: [Google]
fuck%20off.jpg
34KB, 392x333px
>>1867634
>Stop thinking like you're the booker and think like what you are: a fan.

Well, Haitch, as a fan, I don't see how Asuka beating a FUTURE HOF will serve her since its unlikely she'll ever go to MR and if she did the "accomplishment" will be brushed off. Why can't Billy or Peyton go up against Mickie? What are they doing at that Takeover? One's going to lose to Ember again and the other will beat Liv on the preshow.

People watch wrestling BECAUSE everything progresses to the next thing. Without it nothing will ever have any weight.

Get a clue, my man.
>>
SOOOOOOOOOOOOIE
>>
>>>developmental
>>
>>1867725
>Mickie James
>Future Hall of Famer.
Not if BMJ has anything to say about it
>>
>two grannies fighting for a developmental
both have been working for ages what the fuck?
>>
>>1867079
Wow nice """""""""""""developmental""""""""""""" brand you got there
>>
>>1867162
she's never going to main roster she's hired to sell network to japan
>>
>>1867098
I guess i have a thing for grandmas then.
Only a fag or someone married to their true soul mate would pass on the opportunity to smash mickie James
>>
>>1869857
Also on top of that mickie james is a great wrestler.
I'm legit hyped for this match even if it means the one i want to win most loses.
Mickie is miles ahead better than any woman currently in the wwe.
Joke about that weird pussy all you want.
Pussy is pussy.
Dat ass is godessly
Tits ass face petite the whole package with the appropriate amount of thickness and shes one of the best female wrestlers of all time.
>>
File: McCool Skin Cancer.png (228KB, 638x518px) Image search: [Google]
McCool Skin Cancer.png
228KB, 638x518px
>>1867727
>make fun of females appearance
>get skin cancer
>die before 50
Lol right.
>>
>>1867130
>>1867335
Mickie James is a far better performer than 60% of all men.
>>
>>1867165
A man who can't put two sentences together was pushed as the top guy for a year and a half.
>>
>>1867784
It's literally TNA circa 2012 now.

You can't tell me Vince isn't going to buy anymore.
>>
>>1867784
Asuka is going over, how is that not developing her?
>>
>>1867725
None of that matters. I want to see Mickie and Asuka wrestle. A lot of people do. That's the whole point I was making. As a fan, I don't give a shit about how it will serve anyone but myself.
>>
>>1867165
Her English is better than Sasha's and she gets mic time every week. Haitch knows better than to make Asuka talk all the time anyway
>>
>>1867237
Asuka beating Mickie will make Ember look super duper strong, even stronger than prime Asuka. It's now an unbreakable cycle where every champ is a demigod more powerful than the last
>>
>>1869879
That's just silly
>>
>>1870319
This.
>>
>>1867079

My dick couldn't take the T H I C C that match would have.
>>
>>1870537
She is. A lot of shitty wrestlers out there.
>>
>>1870941
A shitty male wrestler is still better than the best female wrestler
>>
>>1867079
My dick will be wurtzite boron nitride just by imagining it.
>>
>>1870954
>Great Khali is a better wrestler than Sara Del Rey
>>
>>1871045
Yeah he's a mastodon with incredible strength
>>
>>1867165
It takes zero mic skill to be a top Diva.
>>
>>1871051
He also stinks the joint up every time he steps through the ropes. Big weird ugly monsters have a place in wrestling and he's one of the better ones, but he's a world away from Sara Del Rey in terms of wrestling (as in ring work). As are 99% of men wrestling.

I reiterate most male wrestlers are terrible. What you see in the WWE are leagues beyond the normal. You go to indie shows (and I mean county fair indie level) and the wrestling there is *bad*. (Most female wrestlers are terrible too for this reason, but men outnumber them 20 to 1).
>>
>>1871100
>Not realizing men outnumber women in pro wrestling like 100:1

You shot yourself in foot
>>
>>1871120
There's no statistics for that and on a typical indie show there will be about 5 matches. One of them will be a tag team match and one of them will be a women's match so it would be 10 men and 2 women.

You look on most indie companies roster and it's about 20 men and 4 women.

That's more like 5:1. 20 to 1 is a stretch, but possible counting places like Mexico and Japan where shows may not have women at all. But then there are women only promotions out there.

100 to 1 is not plausible.
>>
>>1867311

I'm not terribly upset that I developmental show features developmental talent.
>>
>>1867311
Roode/Aries/Eric young are good midcarders with plenty of experience, Nikki cross looks legit as fuck too, if ember moon cant beat asuka, I suspect cross will
>>
>>1867739

He doesnt have anything to say about it cos even he himself said he has no influence on it - if he had, he said he would have looked to put savage in the HOF years ago. mickey james is as credible a HOF candidate as Lita or Trish
>>
>>1867079
Mickie is back in NXT? The shit?
>>
>>1867079
I'll jerk off while watching
>>
File: mickie james 3.gif (3MB, 400x370px) Image search: [Google]
mickie james 3.gif
3MB, 400x370px
Nice
>>
>>1871045
Sara Del Rey is fantastic, but best women's wrestler?

That's either Toyota, Hokuto, or Kong.
>>
>>1874301
Hey Meltz!
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.