[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Roderick Strong NXT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

>When you get the call....answer it. Pleased to have @roderickstrong debut in @WWENXT.

Holy shit, finally NXT is worth watching.

Thank you based hunter
>>
>>1866715
What is his gimmick?
>>
>>1866720
can deep-throat paul without gagging
>>
>>1866720
The Revival's city slicker cousin.
>>
literally who
>>
>>1866720
literally was Mr. ROH guess based jay briscoe beat the shit out of him so bad he had to leave.
>>
i'm glad that the wrestlers realize how fucked they are when they let WWE give them a shitty character so the don't sign unless they keep their name/character.

#Mr. WWE
>>
>>1866720
Shitty Little Boots

>>1866774
You mean Lethal
>>
>>1866823
eh both really. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvDOXsSBUAA
>>
>>1866715
This is the biggest mistake Haitch has made in adding talent to NXT. Dude is as vanilla midget as they come.
>>
>>1866842
>-t. I haven't watched Roddy since Cornette was shitbooking ROH
>>
>>1866842
He's going to be the next Cesaro but atleast he'll get a great run in NXT and showcase the greatest moveset in professional wrestling today
>>
>>1866715
HHH is turning WWE into a midtier wrestling company
>>
>>1866870
>hiring one of the best wrestlers of 2015 (also in the world today)
>midtier company

You're an idiot.
>>
>>1866715
this guy's face pisses me off
>>
>>1866715
This guy looks like someone that helps out the high school gym teacher. So fucking vanilla
>>
> hiring more bingo hall bandits
t-thanks trips
S-so based

;_;
>>
>>1866715
Roderick Strong is the definition of a vanilla midget. Holy fuck Haitch what the fuck are you doing?
>>
>>1866715
SHITTY
LITTLE
BOOTS
>>
>>1866720
former indie guy just happy to be part of the wwe
>>
>>1866715
Strong is the prototypical vanilla midget. He bores me to fucking tears.
>>
File: 1476249859645.png (372KB, 486x424px) Image search: [Google]
1476249859645.png
372KB, 486x424px
>>1866715
Why do they keep signing people? All the rosters are full already. Indy nobodies like Roderick will get a fast track to being on TV, but I don't see what good can come from filling up the performance center with dozens more people that won't even be on NXT for another year or two. I guess they're working NXT and the PC at a deficit hoping to create another Cena... yeah, good luck Hunter.
>>
>When you get the call... answer it
Based Paul firing shots at Hillary
>>
>>1867072
If he's a "nobody" why is he getting a fast-track to TV?

>but I don't see what good can come from filling up the performance center with dozens more people that won't even be on NXT for another year or two.

Exactly how much experience do you think somebody requires before they are TV-ready?
>>
can't wait for his feud with No Way Jose

rofl, can't believe you idiots still watch NXT
>>
>>1866720
Character-less indie shitter
>>
>>1867116
>Exactly how much experience do you think somebody requires before they are TV-ready?

Borebon Snorebins as an example, not much, and not much appeal, either.
>>
>>1867479
>waiting this long to be this wrong
>>
>>1866720
I like Roderick but he's quite literally as close as you can get to a vanilla midget in wrestling today.
He and Balor, basically. Though, I much prefer Roderick as a worker, and Balor at least has a better physique. So I guess that makes Roderick more vanilla?
>>
>>1866889
It doesn't fucking matter how good he is in ring, he has no charisma and no character, who the fuck is going to want to watch him?
>>
>>1867512
>he has no charisma and no character,

But that's wrong little Smarkbustuh cucc
>>
>>1867519
I'm a huge fucking indie smark and I yawn whenever I think of fucking Strong.
>>
>>1866715
well good luck with that Full Sail crowd
I mean they don't just pop for every flippy indy midget out there
>>
>>1867519
I have watched Roderick for a while, he's pretty much right. His gimmick's kind of a non-gimmick/excuse for a character (Mr. RoH doesn't actually mean anything, and "being the best wrestler" is carbon-copy), and his mic skills are pretty sub-par.
I don't see him going big in the WWE with people on his level in-ring who can also cut a promo, but if he acts as a strong hand who's allowed to work his style, I wouldn't mind.
I've seen enough of him elsewhere that I'm not embittered about him trying to make it in a different environment. I think he'd be a really good IC candidate on SD.
>>
>>1867522
>>1867526
He's a fine dickhead heel.

Especially with his Shitty Little Boots.
>>
bring him out to face Stro Man for a "squash match", let him go over.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.