[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hit the pause button, bro.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0334.jpg (130KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0334.jpg
130KB, 1200x675px
>Hit the pause button, bro.
>>
What are the chances this guy is dressing in the washrooms

Xavier Woods at least made some friends to back himself up
>>
Just like Aerith in Final Fantasy 7, you're dead
>>
>>1866161
I hope you brought an ocarina, cause you're out of time.
>>
>>1866160
>implying there are any alpha males left to make him dress in the washrooms

They probably sit around talking about masturbating to cartoons with him.
>>
More like hit the off button on the remote
>>
>>1866160
He's a dojo boy more than likely he beat half of the roaster
>>
>>1866145
>Just do a half A press, bro.
>>
>>1866182
To be fair the bald dudes from that NXT team about fisting made that retard from Tough Enough dress outside.
>>
>>1866338

Delete this.
>>
>>1866510
That's because they're top guys
>>
>>1866543
who gives a fuck
>>
>>1866160
He's the same boat as the other Jap stars as >>1866281 said he came from dojo school, his closest friend in the WWE is Memura & Balor.
>>
>>1868074
Considering he was also in TNA for years he's probably at least friends with some of the other ex TNA guys in the locker room
>>
File: tj-and-dixie-750.png (89KB, 350x200px) Image search: [Google]
tj-and-dixie-750.png
89KB, 350x200px
DID THEY?
>>
>entire lockerroom plays video games
>people get triggered by based TJP
>>
>>1868282
Dixie fucked most of the roster, so probably yes
>>
>>1866145
>cmon bro, just wait by the truck, you'll get a Mew, seriously

>>1866510
BASED
>>
File: 1387167221915.jpg (38KB, 724x697px) Image search: [Google]
1387167221915.jpg
38KB, 724x697px
>>1868282
>You will never get future endeavoured as a midcarder in WWE and join TNA
>You will never become an overnight world champion and company icon
>You will never pretend to get bored and tell Dixie you're considering leaving because there's nothing here for you
>She will never sit next to you so close you can feel her breath on your neck as she looks you in the eyes and says "I'm here for you..." and puts her hand on your thigh
>She will never hold your head against her still-producing mammaries as she breastfeeds you and soaks up your tears in her leathery pores
>She will never take control and gently guide you inside her as she says "Was Vince ever there for you like I am?" and lowers herself onto your ringpost, taking your virginity
Why even live
>>
>>1868372
now I'm picturing Dixie breastfeeding the big show
>>
I'm ashamed to know ppl older than me dab. fucking jump off a cliff.
>>
>>1868451
Dabbing isn't THAT uncommon among 14 year olds.
>>
>>1868372
Good God, what did I just read...
>>
>>1868403
>implying that big son of a bitch could be breastfed by one woman

He'd suck too hard and end up swallowing her whole
>>
>>1868287
This. He probably plays fighting games with new day all day.
>>
>>1868451
Dabbing has been around for years it just got popular and mainstream now the same with twerking when Miley Cyrus did it all of a sudden it was "new" and popular.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.