[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Show me a more underrated roster than 2006 Smackdown Batista

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: NlTIg[1].png (234KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
NlTIg[1].png
234KB, 424x318px
Show me a more underrated roster than 2006 Smackdown

Batista
King Booker
Finlay
Little Bastard
Undertaker
MVP
Mr. Kennedy
Chavo Guerrero
Chris Benoit
Matt Hardy
Boogeyman
JBL
Michael Cole
Joey Mercury
Paul London
Brian Kendrick
Rey Mysterio
Gregory Helms
Super Crazy
Sharmell
Michelle McCool
Theodore Long(GM)
Vickie Guerrero
Kristal
Orlando Jordan(released in 2006)
Jillian Hall

>based Batista
>KING BOOKAH running shit with Finlay and Regal
>Mr Kennedy and MVP getting pushed to the moon
>Benoit right before he snapped
>Undertaker in his prime
>best GM and tag teams

The only bad part was Michael Cole
>>
06 was great but people forget because it was still in the wake of the SmackDown Six.
>>
SD 2006 was so comfy
>>
when was khali as world champ?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQsTX0jLOOs

2007 i think but GOAT tag team
>>
I miss Tazz
>>
>>1865826
That was 2007
>>
I'M SUPER
>>
>>1865848
Cherry was THICC
>>
>>1865763
I see a lot of names, but not one dime.
>>
>>1865763
Jillian hall was so fucking hot back then.
>>
>King Booker
>good
>didnt kill smackdown when Batista was out

18+
>>
Cole was GOAT reacting to the over the top JBL kissing up tp King Booker, you fool.
>>
I laughed every single time he said "KEEENG BOOKAH"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbvhZ_1peYI

a time when wwe was smark free
>>
>>1865872
IM CRAZY
>>
JBL was on fire in 06. Do you want to know why people chant for JBL? Because he was molten hot lava during his first run. He made that shitty roster up there seem worh watching.
>>
>>1866181
>>1866168
>>1866155
Anyone remember no mercy 2006 in the fatal 4-way with booker, Finlay, lashley and Batista?
Underrated match and JBL closing the show
"All hail king booker, all hail king booker, all hail king booker"
>>
>Show me a more underrated roster

The current one?

>>1866168
>a time when wwe was smark free

You don't seriously believe this, do you?
>>
>>1866904
>current roster
>underrated

everyone is sucking smackdown's dick, how's it underrated?
>>
>>1866904

did you see the segment?

they were chanting "asshole" to a heel. not cheering him, not chanting "we are awesome" or any smarky post-WM bullshit.
>>
>>1866181
JBL was great before, during, and immediately after his title run. Who would have thought you could repackage Bradshaw into a top heel with legitimate heat?

His title run was fucking great.
>>
>>1865763
Looks as bad as today's Smackdown roster desu.
>>
>>1867458
Did you watch WWE in 2006?
>>
>>1867458
This is awesome is a terrible chant. You deserve it is fucking patronizing. And WWE crowds chant holy shit to lame-ass run-of-the-mill announce table spots.

Crowds today suck. I'm surprised Jericho still catches WHAT? chants.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.