[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NXT Discussion Thread: The Break-Up of Glorious 10

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: Tye-Dillinger.jpg (54KB, 540x760px) Image search: [Google]
Tye-Dillinger.jpg
54KB, 540x760px
>Wesley Blake defeated Bubby Murphy via Disqualification...I cannot believe WWE humored these living equivalent of shitposting males by giving them 5 minutes for a match. That Joe run in took way too long this should have ended with both these men getting Muscle Bustered to death before the bell even had a chance to ring.

>Jessica McKay defeated Gionna Jene Daddio in a #1 Contenders Match where the winner will face Asuka at NXT Takeover Canada for the Womens Championship

>Nick Miller and Shane Thorne defeated Riddick Moss; the asshole who recently re-injured Hideo Itami the way Goldberg injured Bret Hart and Tino Sabbatelli both of these men are former Football Players

>Sawyer Fulton and Alexander Wolfe defeated Bobby Roode and Tye Dillenger

Sucks. Wanted to see some mileage outta Glorious 10 but then again it probably make Roode appear more as a Babyface when they’re trying to kill his Babyface fire by making him a selfish bully. So Roode/Dillenger is defiantly happening at Takeover so Dillenger is no longer a heel. For those who don’t know who Wolfe is he’s a Yard Tarder from Germany. Fulton is a jobber whose been in NXT Developmental for years and was namely used to lose to Baron Corbin over and over.

My favorite line was after the match when Roode said “Do I look like a Tag-Team wrestler?”- Says Bobby “Multi-Time NWA/TNA World Tag-Team Champion” Roode
>>
Buddy Murphy might actually do well with a face turn.
>>
>>1865644
They probably should have took note from Raw of all places and stretch out Glorious 10 much like they have with JeriKO. Bit of a wasted oppurtunity but i'm sure they will feud untill takeover.
>>
>>1865653
This is just a one and done feud for Roode probably, I assume he's the guy to challenge Nakamura at the January Takeover.
>>
>>1865650

Wesley Blake's theme song is way too good to be for someone like Wesley Blake.
>>
Shane Thorne has something, I don't think Nick Miller does.
>>
>>1865653

They're trying to not make Roode more over then Nakamura.

>>1865656

CANADA IS IN JANUARY?!

HOLY FUCK HOW LONG IS THIS TAG-TOURNAMENT?!
>>
>>1865656
Probably but there is still plenty of time untill takeover. They might send Dillinger to smackdown afterwards.
>>
>>1865662

I'm mad as fuck at Riddick Moss for injurying Itami but besides that...Sabbatelli and Moss have "The Look" all they need is to improve their skills and I see them being the next Revival when the Revival leave to the Main Roster.
>>
>>1865664
Canada is Survivor Series weekend. I think Japan is sometime in January.
>>
Will Dillinger be over anywhere other than Full Sail
>>
>>1865667

Way too much time. How long do they wanna slow build this Nakamura/Joe feud clearly both these men are leaving to the main roster

Meanwhile Itami will even be lucky to stay on NXT he'll be back in NOAH come the next spring cleaning.
>>
>>1865672

Oh god are they gonna pull a Summerslam and air Takeover and the Main Roster show a day from each other again

That was 11 hours of product: 6 hrs of Summerslam, + 2 from the Takeover show making 8 + 3 making 11
>>
>>1865673

Roode's reaction compared to Tye's was monumental. This isn't like the Dillenger/Almas situation where Almas is NXT's Alberto Del Rio who has to turn heel because he's dying as a Babyface right now.
>>
>>1865674
I doubt Nakamura will make it to 'mania 33. He's obviously not dropping it until the January one at earliest then he would have to get his rematch so the earliest date for his main roster appearance would be raw after wrestlemania.
>>
>>1865686

If Nakamura makes an appearance anywhere it'll be a surprise at the Royal Rumble, maybe a spot in the Multi-Man Ladder match or maybe they'll pull another Hideo Itami and just throw him in the Andre the Giant match.
>>
>>1865672
No, the January one will be attached to the Royal Rumble.
>>
>>1865688
That would be nice but I doubt it. HHH doesn't seem to like people going up to main until they have lost their title and had their rematch.
>>
>>1865683
Well Tye is a midcarder, Roode is a main eventer
>>
>>1865695
Other than Owens, Sasha, etc
>>
>>1865698
It's a more recent thing I think. KO was an unusual case that I don't see happening again. Bayley and Finn took far longer than they should have and I don't see that changing. Joe hasn't come up early either.
>>
>>1865691

UGH...c'mon Hunter can you fucking not pace your PPV's better?

>>1865695

Hell in hindsight apart of me thought the Wrestlemania gig Sami Zayn got was only going to be temporary and Zayn was immediately going back to NXT

Boy did WWE prove me wrong.
>>
>>1865697

At least Tye is a fun midcarder especially on House Shows which is what draws more money.

>>1865703

Finn will defiantly not be ready in time come The Rumble. If WWE really needs Finn to do Something they can do with Finn what they did with Seth and just have him appear despite being injured
>>
>>1865714
He's slated to be back before 'mania so it's possible that he just comes in at 30 and wins it without too much conflict.
>>
>>1865711
They're attaching Takeovers to the top four PPVs now so they can do the arena shows
>>
>>1865720

You only know this because Vince is a very impatient man

Hell I still don't buy the idea that Orton's concussion is really truly gone.

>>1865721

ITS FUCKING TOO MUCH PRODUCT

Can't you like book them a week maybe 2 weeks apart from each other?
>>
>>1865740
no
>>
>>1865740
If you want to do the big arena shows, no, you have to do them the same weekend because there will be thousands of wrestling fans travelling to the city for the PPV.

Survivor Series isn't really a big PPV, it's just coasting on the "big four" reputation and hasn't been a big deal in forever, but it's the first WWE PPV in Toronto in years so it'll be a big crowd. People do travel for WM, the Rumble and Summerslam so if you want to fill up an arena for a Takeover that's when you do them.

They did sell out a 10k arena in London with no PPV attached though so I hope they do anothe overseas Takeover some time.
>>
>>1865742

Fuck you Hunter.

>>1865748

Booking like this is only good for Short Term Gain. Long Term people are gonna get sick of this shit.
>>
>>1865758
We don't really have any way of knowing how llong term it will be, this is the first year they've ever done it.
>>
>>1865762

May it be the only year they do it

The Summerslam 11 hr in advance showing killed that crowd the second Styles/Cena ended.
>>
>>1865782
That was the fault of Summerslam being four hours with a two hour preshow. The Takeover the previous night had nothing to do with it.
>>
>>1865920

They're trying to make Summerslam as big as Wrestlemania.
>>
>>1865926
They're failing
>>
>>1865926
and part of that is making the whole weekend big, not just the night, so a Takeover is part of that
>>
Otis is based, push him
>>
damn who is that qt ring announcer, I love her voice. I should watch nxt more often.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.