[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BILLY SUES TNA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: billy-corgan-f.jpg (42KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
billy-corgan-f.jpg
42KB, 640x360px
>As noted, TNA President Billy Corgan filed a lawsuit against Impact Wrestling, parent company Impact Ventures LLC, TNA Chairman Dixie Carter, TNA Chief Financial Officer Dean Broadhead and Dixie's husband Serg Salias in Chancery Court in Nashville on Wednesday.

>In an update, a temporary restraining order was approved and Corgan filed a bond to support it today. A hearing for a temporary injunction has been scheduled for Thursday, October 20th at 11:30am local time. Corgan has requested a six-person jury to decide the case.

What did Big Tunes Billy mean by this?
>>
>>1865369
Billy funded BFG and some tapings with the understanding that this would lead to them selling the company to him, and now that they aren't selling, he's suing them for tricking him into wasting his money and time.
>>
>>1865369
Christ, that went way south very quickly.
>>
Is it a work?
>>
File: 1474934850688.png (32KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
1474934850688.png
32KB, 280x280px
>>1865369
It legitimately made TMZ. Dixie and company keep tricking Billy to donate money to the ded company and he keeps falling for it. Pretty funny tbqh.
>>
lol TNA and their shenanigans
>>
>BIG TUNES BILLY WILL SAVE TNA Y-YOULL SEE
>>
>worked founder Jeff Jarett into quitting
>worked AJ Styles as a midcarder
>worked Spike TV by disobeying them
>worked WWE into finally aknowledging them by luring them with sale
>worked their own fans by watching their shitty lofi PPV
>worked some experienced music industry cuck into funding them

Is there anyone more based in the wrestling industry than Dixie?
>>
>Billy's aready suing TNA

Fucking kek
>>
Money mark got worked kek
>>
>>1865552
>Dixie works Vince into bankruptcy
>>
>>1865766
Nah, TNA operations is like pocket change to the Vin man.
>>
>>1865369
What a fucking mess.

What the hell happened/happens now?

>buy company
>file lawsuit and get restrain order against Carter
>>
push her out Billy

takeover time
>>
>>1865381
Lol I hope Dixie's fairground fucking dies.
What a horrible Bitch.
Typical Woman in charge.
>>
I'm sure they more than likely knew that Dixie and her camp would do something like this. If anything, I see this as a strategic ploy to swipe the company from under her feet. Taking it to court would be the best bet for him.
>>
Dumb fucking bitch. I wonder how much money Billy corgan wasted
>>
Why can't TNA just die already?
>>
>>1865974
Each set of tapings cost like $600,000 according to big money Meltz. He's definitely payed for one, and probably did this latest one too lol.
>>
Can't wait to see this shit happen again once Stephenie runs WWE into the ground.
>>
>>1865997
I heard that her dad dipped his hand into his pocket for this round again.

I hope Corgan wins, Dixie thinks she can build a business out of lies and bodies and that it'll never catch up to her.
>>
>During this week’s episode of TNA Impact Wrestling, some of the wrestlers came out without music playing as they made their way to the ring. I noticed it during Mike Bennett’s entrance and it happened later on during DJ Z’s entrance. The music was clearly removed in post-production because DJ Z was dancing around as if there was music playing in the background.

>Dave Meltzer noted that there was a question whether the show would air on Pop TV this week because of the music rights issues.

Fucking hell lads
>>
>>1866597
yeah i noticed
>>
>>1866597
>DJ Z was dancing around as if there was music playing in the background

that must have been like the saddest thing I've read this week.
>>
File: IMG_1256.jpg (131KB, 356x438px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1256.jpg
131KB, 356x438px
>>1866058
Women aren't made for Management.
Yet they're put into those positions because "muh current year!" And "muh sexism"
But Men always do what women tell them because "muh dik"
May God help us all.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.