/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't mind me. Just being the best heel of the 00s.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: edge-003.jpg (41KB, 624x388px) Image search: [Google]
edge-003.jpg
41KB, 624x388px
Don't mind me. Just being the best heel of the 00s.
>>
Edge and Christian are the prototype for vanilla, NXT raised, gimmick-less, smark pandering, nu-wrestlers and you need to accept that.
>>
I would say HHH in 2000-2003 was a much better heel

people fucking hated him
>>
Well here we go again, time to leave the board for a few hours
>>
Erase Edge from the equation, literally nothing significant changes. Perhaps a guy like Morrison or MVP gets the spot and lasts longer than this cuck
>>
>>1865005
Randy was better.
>>
>>1865016
He was just boring and ruined raw.

Meanwhile, edge carried smackdown on his back

Then trips has the nerve to say edge never drew a dime.
>>
>>1865005
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgW2G5QoHFY

Shawn Michaels, Edge and Randy Orton are all on par at being the greatest heels of all time, 2010 Chris Jericho is close
>>
i miss edge
>>
>>1865005
>11 title reigns

i don't even remember a match or a good moment involving this guy
>>
>>1865116
Te only thing I remember is the tlc matches with the Dudley's and Hardy's. Also sleeping with Lita. 2bh, I though Thicky Guerrero carried him as a heel. She really knew how to work a crowd.
>>
>Le boring as fuck Jerico man

Jerico is still way better
>>
File: Edge_WWE_Champion.jpg (92KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
Edge_WWE_Champion.jpg
92KB, 642x722px
Yeah he was a great heel. People forget but they strapped a rocket on his ass in 2004 and the people rejected him. Then he turned on Benoit around this time 12 years ago and became heel for the next 5 years or so. But yeah he was a failed experiment that turned heel because it became necessary.
>>
>Had one of the most hardcore matches with Mick Foley
>made an awesome suprise return to win the 2010 Royal Rumble to a pop that you could hear a mile away
>helped create the TLC match with the help of Christian, The Dudleys, and the Hardy Boyz
>was part of some of the best tag teams (The Brood, Edge and Christian, Rated RKO)
>The Live Sex Celebration
>His fued with Matt Hardy over Lita
Yeah, I reay can't think of ANYTHING memorable about Edge
>>
>>1865392
And didn't draw a single dime. People tuned in to watch lita have sex btw
>>
>>1865404
Go fuck yourself. He drew in tons for the WWE.
>>
>>1865012
G E T A C L U E
>>
>>1865404
He carried Smackdown from 2007-2009
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.