[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

King of Strong Style

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: xUwSt5xl5CQ.jpg (55KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
xUwSt5xl5CQ.jpg
55KB, 640x480px
Shinsuke Nakamura is one of the best pro-wrestlers in WWE right now (If not the actual best).

How would you book him to ensure he gets over? Do you take him off NXT anytime soon?
>>
desu I'd be perfectly fine with him dropping the NXT Title back to SeƱor Joe at Toronto.

He can then go up to SmA+ck and immediately join the IC Title picture.
>>
File: Samoa Joe.png (95KB, 270x260px) Image search: [Google]
Samoa Joe.png
95KB, 270x260px
I'd be trying to find someone that's good on the microphone to become his manager. After I did, I'd have him get off NXT (Vacate the title, don't give him a loss) and be in whichever brand needs him most. Have him go on an undefeated streak possibly as a IC/US/Tag champion. That should be enough to have him be a big time main eventer by 2018
>>
Put him in a program with Jericho, obvs.

That is literally the only option WWE has for protecting their top talent prospects right now.

So Nakamura is known for working stiff, and Jericho is known for being THE BEST AT WHAT HE DOES - ie: being a pro wrestler. That moment when Nakamura delivers a stiff chop and Jericho just stops, visibly confused that he just got chopped for real, and then shouts "YOUR STUPID IDIOT!" like Nakamura is botching on him would make it all worthwhile and smarks would dig it because it'd be a joke they could feel they were in on.
>>
Don't have him talk in English. Either give him a translator or a manager or just don't have him talk into a microphone and/or get interviewed, period. That's his only flaw. You hide that and he's good to go.
>>
>>1864239
His English is fine: better than some native speaker's.
>>
>>1864240
His English is not terrible, but it's bad enough that it will drag down any talking segment he's in. He should just not talk.
>>
>>1864244
>but it's bad enough that it will drag down any talking segment he's in.

This seems like a pertinent time for mentioning the current US Champ.

>>1864234
...the fuck is this?
>>
>>1864247
But the evil foreigner gimmick doesn't work with Nakamura. And Rusev's English is better.
>>
>>1864248
Rusev isn't US Champ m8
>>
>>1864249
Oh, right, Roman. He has no charisma, but at least he can speak English.

You're underestimating the "WHAT!?" factor.
>>
Don't let him speak, have him feud with Sami on RAM, and AJ on SD.
He won't last very long so push him fast to see if there's any worth in him (probably not)

>>1864240
kek, it's terrible

>>1864247
>This seems like a pertinent time for mentioning the current US Champ.

Who cares about Roman? He's a goof.
>>
>>1864251
Reigns botches his lines more often than Nakamura.

Just keep Shin's promos succinct but enough to get over his weirdness: like they're doing in NXT.
>>
i wonder if he can make a mean teriyaki bowl
>>
>>1864275
>Just keep Shin's promos succinct but enough to get over his weirdness: like they're doing in NXT.

I remember a couple really painful lengthy sit-down interviews with him.
Just saying, as good as he is (he's not the best in the world though, OP, you're on that good shit), if they give him one elongated promo on the MR he's fucked.
He will get WHATted right into a dancing gimmick.
>>
>>1864282
Sit-down interviews aren't the same as promos.
>>
>>1864357
He's gonna get justed if he speaks in any length, though, the sit-downs would probably not be so bad.
Live crowd would be a potential death knell.
>>
>>1864282
>(he's not the best in the world though, OP, you're on that good shit)
OP didn't say that. Sounds like you're the one on that good shit.
>>
>>1864437

See:
>>1864228
>Shinsuke Nakamura is one of the best pro-wrestlers in WWE right now (If not the actual best).
>>
>>1864438
Yeah. That's a different statement from "He's the best in the world"
>>
>>1864463

See:
>>1864228
>(If not the actual best).

i.e, implying he may be the best, to which I responded with:
>>1864282
>(he's not the best in the world though, OP, you're on that good shit)

The utter state of (You), lad.
>>
>>1864471
Best in WWE is not necessarily the best in the world so I have no idea where you pulled that out of. And the "may" in your sentence is key.
>>
File: pupsi.jpg (93KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
pupsi.jpg
93KB, 640x480px
>>1864476
>implying other companies have talent
>implying other companies matter
>>
The problem with Nakamura is that his accent is too thick for a good TV promo. Give him a manager.

Paul Heyman?
Jericho?
>>
I think WWE should let him dismantle Roman Reigns in a shoot fight.

Like seriously, let him break Roman's jaw, both arms etc.

He'd instantly become a hero.
>>
aj says he has no competition leading up to wrestlemania and nobody can take the belt from him, not cena, not ambrose, not reigns. then have them tease dbry vs aj at wrestlemania. at the end of the ppv itself have aj and dbry have a promo stating dbry cant compete, but has found a replacement.

cue nakamura theme.

crowd chants.

nakamura wins and has both the wwe and nxt title.
>>
>>1864228
Get him his win back from brock.
>>
>>1864244
basically a built in guarantee they can't force him to do 30 minute promos on raw. i fail to see a problem here
>>
nakamura is already so over it's ridiculous

the royal rumble crowd will lose its shit when samoa joe enters and clears the ring, but it will go absolutely fuckin nuclear when the violin hits after the buzzer
>>
>>1864234
Pure autism
>>
>>1864228
Can't be done
>>
>>1864233
That'd only work if he went heel. Pretty rare for a babyface to get a manager these days
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.