[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OFFICIAL WWE2K17 IS A TURD THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 342
Thread images: 60

File: Oh Look It's This Shit Again.gif (1MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
Oh Look It's This Shit Again.gif
1MB, 200x150px
Thank God I only rented this game, though I still want my five bucks back. MyCareer is an utter clusterfuck.

-I was scheduled for a match against Zack Ryder, and he essentially no-showed. Like, the only people in the ring were my dude (Gerald O Rivera) and the ref. Reloading did nothing. I had to get counted out, which destroyed my average star rating and fan base

-The commentary is more awful than I thought possible. It goes beyond the fact that Cole, JBL, and King are utter fucking garbage, that someone decided THESE THREE were the ones they wanted doing all the commentary, and even beyond that the recorded a paltry number of lines that start repeating immediately. It's outright incompetence on 2K's part. When Baron Corbin cause Samoa Joe to bleed, Cole said that CORBIN was clearly injured. King has often mentioned how finishers had failed to end a particular match before ANY combatant had hit their finisher. Cole once mentioned "how rare it is for a Superstar to win their debut match" after a guy I had beaten three weeks in a row got a fluke win over me.

-The creation options for gear are weirdly limited. I wanted to have lettering running down one leg of Gerald's wrestling trunks, couldn't have it, couldn't put ANYTHING below mid-thigh, and vertical lettering isn't a thing.

-The promo system is a nice try, but ultimately a bust. You choose from four options denoted by a few words that poorly indicate what you'll actually say, making everything a goddamn crapshoot. Continuity counts for nothing. I turned heel by saying that the crowd cheering me didn't pay bills and that I needed to win above all else. The very next promo, I accidentally began by complaining that the fans don't support me anymore. Both were considered good promos.
>>
>expecting a wwe game to not be shit

wish i could be 12 again
>>
what i don't like is I literally did 30 matches and I'm only rank 3 in tag teams, not in the WWE yet and I won every match. literally what the fuck and i fought zach ryder of 9000 times.
>>
>>1864108
I didn't buy it on release because there's no PC version.

Maybe by the time they both to release that they'll put some effort in elsewhere ( and probably charge for it as DLC).
>>
>>1864111
>not in wwe yet

Probably why, they're shitting on developmental senpai.
>>
At least you can play the game, every time I try to enter a match, I get error code CE-34878-0 and my ps4 closes the game.
>>
>>1864114
>can't get into a match

Curt Hawkins is that you?
>>
-Also, all of the promo options are generic and start to repeat after a while. Making any attempts at characterization or nuance beyond "Generic Face Ponce" and "Generic Heel Douche" futile. It's generally just a really shitty substitute for the sort of actual angles and shit we got from the Smack!Down vs RAW type games.

-Holy shit, the load screens are Make A Literal Sandwich long. And the opening videos for every show (NXT, Main Event, etc), play on repeat in what I'm beginning to suspect is a disguise for another goddamn huge loading screen. ON TOP of the loading screens before individual segments that Gerald is involved in.

-While the Tag Team and multi-man matches are generally the most fun you'll have in matches, the targeting can be a bit silly. In a Triple Threat against Blake and Murphy, I would often select Murphy to target, Blake would waddle in front of Gerald's attack, preventing it from reaching Murphy, yet Blake would take no damage from Gerald's fist clipping through his head.

-That fucking submission wheel is back.

-Rivalries suck. I've been in a "rivalry" with Hideo Itami for a month, have had exactly one promo and one match related to the rivalry in that time. I can't seem to choose to run in on his matches. And the design choice to forbid me from cutting a promo while engaged in a rivalry had to have been conceived by only the most syphilis-addled developers 2K had on offer.

And it's STILL better than 2K16. These games blow, and will not stop blowing as long as they fart one out every goddamn year.
>>
>>1864114

I've also had multiple crashes, though not that bad.

-I don't know what I have to do to get a title match. I was #1 contender for the NXT tag titles for MONTHS, never got a fucking championship match, was then bumped down to 10. I'm now the #1 contender for the NXT championship, have been for weeks, didn't even have a championship match at the TakeOver event.

It's really fucking staggering how sloppy this game is. At least Renee doesn't look like a Resident Evil monster this time. Though backstage segments aren't even voiced anymore. Nor are promos. Because they couldn't possibly get all that recorded in the half a year they have to build this shit.

Even though all Renee ever says is "What do you have to say to him?" (note: it's not clear who "him" is half the time) and "Thanks for your time, back to you!"
>>
>>1864111
>I literally did 30 matches and I'm only rank 3 in tag teams, not in the WWE yet and I won every match

I'm in Smackdown it took 150+ matches before becoming a contender for the NXT belt and this was a full 2 days of nonstop grinding. My problem is the show intros before every match.
>>
>>1864137

>My problem is the show intros before every match.

No shit.

I've also noticed that the ONLY thing that fills the star rating meter is your own actions. Your OPPONENT kicking out does nothing to "heighten drama," which means that if the AI doesn't go for some covers, it's a LOT harder to get 5 stars.

Also, it works against good sense in tag matches. Your partner doesn't generate star points, so tagging to him frequently, like a SMART wrestler might, is counter-productive.
>>
Wwe games aren't worth more than $20, hell most games aren't, other than RPG and open world.
>>
More horror stories about this game please.
I enjoy reading about the dumb saps who get conned out of their money by thinking a WWE game will actually be good.
>>
>WWE 2K17 is a turd thread
>most threads on /wwe/ right now are turds

REALLY GETS THOSE OL' NEURONS FIRING
>>
>>1864108
>-The creation options for gear are weirdly limited. I wanted to have lettering running down one leg of Gerald's wrestling trunks, couldn't have it, couldn't put ANYTHING below mid-thigh, and vertical lettering isn't a thing
This is a bug. Tattoos are also glitched in this way. It'll be fixed at some point
>>
File: Screenshot-Original.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-Original.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
Idk man I'm having fun desu
>>
>>1864108
>>1864124
>>1864588

>Gerald

Literally who?
>>
File: bliss skull of steel.webm (1MB, 690x388px) Image search: [Google]
bliss skull of steel.webm
1MB, 690x388px
It's unpolished even by 2k standards. It's like the engine shits itself every time they add a new feature.
>>
>>1864151
It was that way in 16 too, 15 also I think. They need to change that.
>>
File: CmN903yWEAACnfq.jpg large.jpg (43KB, 603x452px) Image search: [Google]
CmN903yWEAACnfq.jpg large.jpg
43KB, 603x452px
>>1864605
>>
File: 1239849834.jpg (47KB, 250x350px) Image search: [Google]
1239849834.jpg
47KB, 250x350px
>wwe now only releases LITERALLY the same broken game every year that have to be constantly patched because they added some new bells and whistles
KEK.

glad I stopped buying that shit ages ages ago.
>>
>>1864108
>>1864124
>>1864131
>>1864151

Keep this coming bros, it's gold.
I don't even play video games any more, but it's still so funny to read about developers when they get it so terribly wrong.
>>
>he didn't get sent directly to the main roster

Take a shower. Hit the weights. Get a clue.
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 475x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 475x358px
https://youtu.be/zr6Hyam9Jjc

This game is so fucking broken. It's the fucking 3rd time this has happened.
>>
>>1864806
what did I just watch
>>
>>1864811
my career, supposed to fight the rock but after his entrance the match ended and went straight to the results screen
>>
>>1864813
Fucking hilarious.

Why was there no entrance music? Can you skip ANY of the entrance sequence?
>>
>>1864806
I see they still put you against legends on fucking Main Event of all places.

I wrestled Sting and Rock there in 16. Fucking hell, fix the game 2k.
>>
>>1864815
the game auto censors music when you upload clips through PlayStation or Xbox ones upload feature, it played during the actual game.

And you can skip all the entrances unless there's a scripted run in, I just didn't that time
>>
>>1864806
>snickers logo in the background

You literally just bought a chocolate bar advertisement anon
>>
I absolutely hate career modes that take too long. MLB the show was like that with the created player mode. I don't want to have to go through 2 years of minors and 2000 pitches before even getting called up. Just let me be goat already.
>>
File: image.jpg (765KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
765KB, 3264x2448px
>>1864884
you have no idea how bad things really are
>>
>>1864907
Wow
>>
>>1864108
did anyone actually have the hardrive wipe happen when they went into sleep mode? i hear it completly deletes your saved data. im curious if it's a actual glitch or not
>>
>>1864108
>Gerald O Rivera
You been playing a bit of Witcher lately huh OP?
>>
>>1864653
Smackdown games always was shit.

The early ones are even shittier.
>>
>>1864599
Yukes never had good hair for women models ever.

Looks like plastic.
>>
>>1864884
There's literally an achievement advertising them
>>
>>1864936
Consider me baited. Kill yourself my man.
>>
File: steph btfo.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
steph btfo.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>my most successful promo to date was cut by Asuka
Nice realism, Yukes
>>
>>1864936
literally (YOU)
>>
>>1864948
>the crowd actually doing the thumbs down for heel promos
Kinda neat, never noticed that. Shame every single promo increases your face status regardless of what's said because the game is half working.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 362x358px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 362x358px
>Authority order
>Win by DQ
>Get hit by a foreign object

How the fuck are you meant to do these ones? AI knows not to DQ ifself
>>
>>1864971
Jesus, you'd probably have to get creative. Try and stay in front of the ref and hope they clip them with a strike maybe?
or not bother with that tiresome shit lel
>>
>>1864806
>wetmovie1

kek is there a coolduder one?
>>
>>1864971
If you're fighting a heel for long enough he may actually use a foreign object.

If you're fighting a face, it's impossible
>>
>>1864806
>no music
>calls Rock a rookie
>no match
This is terrible
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 806x446px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 806x446px
>>1864976
Not yet on 17, but I make them every year. This years creation suite sucks though so I don't know if I'm going to bother, the Brendan sucks this year and I kinda gave up after realizing I couldn't give him his dismorphed shins
>>
File: image.jpg (61KB, 843x418px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
61KB, 843x418px
last years wetmovie
>>
>>1864998
kek.

when did shawn start transforming into Hogan?
>>
>>1864108
I'' considering picking it up later.
On the one hand it would give me something new to play for 3-4 months, alongside FIFA, but on the other it's alread horrifically outdated
Should I just wait for 2k18 like my gut tells me?
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 427x429px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 427x429px
>>1865019
dudes been bald as fuck since before the weight loss desu, he just never takes off his hat. he even has videos of himself going to a water park, and he swaps out the baseball cap for a beanie and wears it in the water
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
Why are royal rumbles in No Mercy so laggy?
>>
>>1865034
2k18 will be outdated too
>>
>>1865036
Are you on Xbox One? It's having framerate issues with the game right now especially in 6 man matches, probably yet another thing needing patched.
>>
>>1865040
>no mercy
>>
>>1865054
I thought you meant you were playing that PPV in 2K17, my bad
>>
do they still have 6-man in ring royal rumbles?
>>
>>1864833
>lets you upload footage
>lele fuck u I'll make it really not worth watching

wew lad
>>
>>1865065
yes
>>
>>1864907
>>1864907

Is this real?
>>
>>1865074
It is
>>
File: 1476275481375.png (723KB, 755x498px) Image search: [Google]
1476275481375.png
723KB, 755x498px
>>1865081
the state of that shit
>>
For me no one has entrance music and the announcers are on mute, along with Tensai in my career. The only voices I hear are the fucking commentary team. I also can only choose like 5 wrestler themes in Jukebox. Anyone else having this problem? Will this shit be patched!?
>>
>>1864124
>These games blow, and will not stop blowing as long as they fart one out every goddamn year.

Yes, this is the problem. Yearly game releases are utter cacner. I really wish they'd just take 2/3 years to make the best game possible. No one ever made a good game in a year.
>>
>>1865168
are you playing a digital version? if you download it on PlayStation it will let you start it up and play with just some content downloaded so you can fuck around while the rest of the game downloads and installs. not sure about Xbox, but for 2k15 it was the same way for me except there were only 7 playable wrestlers and you could only do vanilla 1v1 and tag matches while it downloads
>>
>create backlash
>first match on the card is John Cena vs Randy Orton for the Smackdown women's championship
ok
>>
I'm fucking pathetic, I bought this goddamn game twice. I preordered it digitally the first time but I had to buy a physical copy as soon as it came out because I no longer had wifi to download it digitally. I tried playing the game without downloading the 11gb day one patch but it was so incomplete and buggy that I just gave up. I just wanted to make some cool arenas, man. Fucking hell.
>>
>>1866784
>I preordered it digitally the first time but I had to buy a physical copy as soon as it came out because I no longer had wifi to download it digitally.
>>
>>1864605

There is a list of names you can pick for your dude's first, middle, and last name, so that the ring announcer can holler them. As they either don't have or don't want to pay for some software that could read text in Lillian's voice with the proper inflection, these are all pre-recorded and thrown together based on your selection.

Obviously "Geralt," "of," and "Rivia" were not on the list of choices. But "Gerald," "O," and "Rivera" were. So that's how Gerald O Rivera, cat-eyed pro wrestling dickbag was born.

In retrospect, I should have made a Letho dude, all buff and huge, and made him a mat wrestler.
>>
>>1866811
I know, I'm retarded
>>
>>1864806

>Saddled with a zero star match because of some bullshit glitch

GOD DAMN IT this shit pisses me off. Partly because the entire existence of star rating system pisses me right the fuck off. If they made a game worth half a shit, simply winning would be satisfying and cool enough. It's goddamn asinine that I'm punished for winning efficiently, instead of foregoing pinfalls so that I can go full my full rotation of moves to get more stars.

Ironically, simply spamming different moves is the exact opposite of good psychology, and every match basically becomes a spotfest.

The shit isn't predetermined in-game. I am actually competing against the buttfucking AI to win the match, AND I get penalized if I put on a 5star match and lose through getting a pittance of VC. Just make winning the sole goal, make accomplishing that fun, spectacular, and rewarding, and fuck off with this kayfabe-raping "meta" smark turd burglary
>>
>>1864894

Set the difficulty to Easy and go crazy. I haven't played one of those since the PS2, but on Retard difficulty, I was usually called up in my first season
>>
>>1864934

The first thing I noticed in the Character Creation was an option for cat eyes. I knew then what I had to do.
>>
>>1864960

It depends on the "crowd type." I'd always pick what seemed to be a dickish heel option, and my Heel-O-Meter would fill, but "Disrespectful" and "Hardcore" crowds would often be going ballistic, while "Respectful" and "Family Friendly" would boo me for the same shit.

Hardcore especially liked threatening heel stuff, like trying to pick a fight.

It was still hard to tell which option was THAT option because the very small blurb you choose might not clearly indicate what bullshit you're about to say. It's like Fallou4's terrible dialogue system
>>
>>1864975

I have whalopped the ref intentionally and accidentally. All that happened was -500 star points for "move variety."

I even jumped a dude when, for some fucking reason, I was forced to go support one of two nameless scrubs I had ZERO prior relation to, just to get thrown out so I could continue trying to have fun. Attacking a competitor in a live, standard match did nothing but get me ejected. The match continued like it never happened.
>>
File: Glide64_WWF_No_Mercy_51.png (189KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Glide64_WWF_No_Mercy_51.png
189KB, 800x600px
Posting the GOAT wrestling game
>>
File: Glide64_WWF_No_Mercy_58.png (149KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Glide64_WWF_No_Mercy_58.png
149KB, 800x600px
>>1866880
>Have at you, Snake!
>>
>>1865037

Yeah. Remember how they "accidentally" didn't include the only four women in the company that mattered last year?

RAW and Smack!Down aren't separate brands in 2K17 because of the development cycle? No Mauro Renallo, Corey Graves, or literally anyone who doesn't totally bite ass on commentary? Don't worry, 2K18 will have that squared away!

Does 2K18 not have the Transgendered Confetti-Weight championship? Worry not, you'll be able to have it in 2K19 for only $60!

I understand that it's impossible for these games to be perfectly up to date with the months long development cycle, and Vince changing his mind about goddamn everything on a fucking weekly basis, but this is unreasonable

I'd rather them just take a couple years to get the fucking gameplay and game modes REALLY working right. Then they can throw the WWE skin on it in short order.
>>
File: Glide64_WWF_No_Mercy_5142.png (262KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Glide64_WWF_No_Mercy_5142.png
262KB, 1024x768px
>>1866887
>>
File: Glide64_WWF_No_Mercy_5161.png (244KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Glide64_WWF_No_Mercy_5161.png
244KB, 1024x768px
>>1866906
>>
File: Glide64_WWF_No_Mercy_5238.png (190KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Glide64_WWF_No_Mercy_5238.png
190KB, 800x600px
>>1866914
>>
File: big bitch john.png (1MB, 1789x920px) Image search: [Google]
big bitch john.png
1MB, 1789x920px
>>1866755
welp
>>
>>1866924
I like how there's no template for the women's championship so if you want to make the SD version you have to use the WWE title recoloured. As a result you get a massive title that's too big for every woman in the game and takes up there entire torso
>>
File: m2gkagjwhgg6j619yvf7.jpg (55KB, 864x648px) Image search: [Google]
m2gkagjwhgg6j619yvf7.jpg
55KB, 864x648px
>>1864124
>That fucking submission wheel is back.
You can turn on button mashing in options if you have mental disability to actually use the wheel.
>>
>>1866927

>I like how there's no template for the women's championship so if you want to make the SD version you have to use the WWE title recoloured.

This is called "realism," bro.
>>
>>1866892
>I'd rather them just take a couple years to get the fucking gameplay and game modes REALLY working right. Then they can throw the WWE skin on it in short order.

Yeah, and then just release some DLCs every few months with new superstars and stuff until the next game
>>
>>1866906
>>1866914
Is that Bobby Fish?
>>
How's the diva CAW mode?

As a man I can't even make my character have a hairy chest, so I may as well make the female version of me.

Also which game has the best story mode?
>>
File: Glide64_WWF_No_Mercy_5215.png (166KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Glide64_WWF_No_Mercy_5215.png
166KB, 1024x768px
>>1867011
Kenta Kobashi vs. Samoa Joe vs. AJ Styles vs. Shawn Michaels
>>
File: Glide64_WWF_No_Mercy_1588.png (222KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Glide64_WWF_No_Mercy_1588.png
222KB, 1024x768px
>>1867033
>>
>>1867015
Pretty sure you can add body hair.
>>
>>1867015
Better in previous years

You can add body hair this year

None of the 2k games
>>
File: Glide64_WWF_No_Mercy_5258.png (172KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Glide64_WWF_No_Mercy_5258.png
172KB, 800x600px
>>1867040
>>
>>1867015
Here comes the Pain is the GOAT History mode.
>>
File: CRITICAL.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
CRITICAL.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>1866880

That's not Fire Pro.
>>
>>1867259
>le archaic hipster game
Kill yourself.
>>
>>1867259

Not even the best Spike game. KOCII can look a little robotic but it's the best wrestling game I've played in terms of match flow and drama. Has infinitely better commentary than the modern WWE games, which is a joke.
>>
>>1867264

King of Colosseum 2 is great but I personally rank it second best.
>>
>>1867266

Well, I respect your opinion and your dubs.
>>
>>1867263
>>le archaic hipster game
But that's not No Mercy.
>>
>>1866872
So let me get this straight.
One night, you could become a full on heel, then the next show, you say the same thing and could became a face? Is that fucking right?
>>
my career is such a fucking grindfest. i've fought over 60-70 matches and i'm still in NXT and main event and have never been a contender for any belt yet.

BACK TO YOU GUYS RENEE DO YOU KNOW ANY OTHER FUCKING SENTENCES HUH
>>
File: image.jpg (719KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
719KB, 3264x2448px
:^)
>>
Fucking ea updates commentary on madden regularly. Why can't we get that?
>>
>>1864615
>bliss is hard headed in this game
>just like blissfags
pottery
>>
Please tell me I didn't just waste 2 hours creating a move set for my CAW that I can't use in the career mode....
>>
File: Misaka.png (50KB, 191x578px) Image search: [Google]
Misaka.png
50KB, 191x578px
>>1867521
this. fucking this.
2k please

also, please recreate this character in 2k17
>>
>go to Community Creations
>no matter who you search for, the first two pages of results are always CM Punks, Bobby Roodes and Sasha Banks outfit recolors
I don't remember searching for people in 2k16 being THIS spastic.
>>
>>1867045
>Better in previous years
You sure about that? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yv1ChsPcmEM
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470804785081.jpg (83KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470804785081.jpg
83KB, 720x960px
>beat Seth multiple times over the rivalry
>get a bunch of rivalry points for jumping Seth smackdown before ppv
>win at ppv with a 5 star match
>rivalry lost
Wtf
>>
>MyCareer
>90% of matches so far have been against Kevin Owens
I haven't played a WWE game in a long time. Is it always this retarded?
>>
>>1864108
My only gripe is that you can't wear long jackets in ring, you can only wear them in entrances
>>
>>1867949

Career has been garbage since they added voice acting pretty much. Now it's worse than ever because it's barebones as hell and feels like a complete grind.
>>
So how do you get the NXT characters?
Do you honestly have to buy the season pass to get Nakamura?
>>
>>1866755
WOMYN WRESTLING
*clap clap claplclapclap*
>>
>>1868003
>Wanting to put even more physics rendering strain on the already chugging engine
C'mon, man. Your Dante CAW can go without the full edgelord look.
>>
>>1867521
EA is massive and rich. Yukes are not
>>
>>1867585
It was towards the end, the search feature just broke one day for no reason and they didn't fix it this year. I had a hell of a time trying to find Asuka's new outfit because of it
>>
>>1868027
Season pass doesn't get you him. You had to buy the NXT edition. Now he's DLC to be released later on
>>
>watching someone's entrance
>Cole: I'd like to remind everyone that this match is brought to you courtesy of my friends at 2k sports
>King: 'you've got friends at 2k sports?!'
>Cole: 'Somebody wrote that script for me'
>>
>>1864111
If you had imported your created character from Madden 17, you wouldn't even need to go to NXT, straight into the main roster upper card.
>>
I was watching a video last night, and the models/portraits of them on character select screens were some of the worst I've ever seen.
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 640x360px
>>1866832
Mfw 2k
>>
File: IMG_1183.jpg (337KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1183.jpg
337KB, 1920x1080px
Universe Mode is fun
>>
>>1868201
Yeah when it fucking works. Look at what happens when you try to edit a ppv card or a guy is wearing an alt attire during a cutscene
>>
File: ajchamp.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ajchamp.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>1868188
They look fine besides the lack of emotion on their faces. Oh and the hair
>>
>triple threat
>target is switching every five seconds despite the fact that I have it on manual
>hit finisher on peyton royce and try to throw sasha out of the ring
>game refuses to let me target sasha
>get hit with bankrupt and lose
Piece of trash. Every single thing about this game is broken
>>
The submission system is the most broken thing in the game

>oh..you didnt like the wheel
>ok, have button mashing instead
>also its not dependent on your actually ability to button mash
>it matters your stamina bar, health bar, and body condition
>so late in a match, when you're exhausted and injured, your opponent WILL ALWAYS WIN

Fuck you too 2K
>>
File: bmb.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bmb.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
holy shit how will she ever recover
>>
File: i hear voices in my hea.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
i hear voices in my hea.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>1868802
kek
>>
File: i_hear_voices_in_my_hea~2.jpg (28KB, 378x329px) Image search: [Google]
i_hear_voices_in_my_hea~2.jpg
28KB, 378x329px
>>1868809
The game is nothing if not meme worthy
>>
Do I have to make my teams in Universe mode again? I just made several in the main menu thing and I hate repeating bullshit.
>>
>>1868863
Yes
>>
File: heelbayley.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
heelbayley.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>not making bayley a heel biker
>>
Sucks that by the time I make some of the people I wanted to and tweak literally everything so that they've got moveset and entrance and all that, I end up completely burnt out and not feeling like playing.
>>
>>1869203
Not as bad as doing all that and then the save corrupts
>>
>>1868825
>*YAMEROs internally*
>>
>>1869029
Does she come out with Biker Undertaker's intro?
>>
>>1868045
At least Dante has alternate costumes, Jotaro is never seen without a long jacket
>>
File: bayleyheel2.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bayleyheel2.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>1869257
It plays the first few seconds of her song, then Lesnar's opening riff, then transitions into one of the generic themes. see for yourself https://youtu.be/001qrbqizU8
>>
>wow sweet a new wwe game
>lets try my career
>minimum height
>5'10

WWE has taken this manlet meme too far.
>>
>>1869300
the womanlet meme too, they can't be any taller than 5'10''
>>
File: meltz wet dream.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
meltz wet dream.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>1869029
>using the nu-females
>>
>>1865263
Xbox does the same thing, i rented a copy. I was really excited to play this game, last one i played was 2k13. was severely let down by the game. although, i had a lot of fun with Sami Zayn and AJ Styles in the game. i'm not going to buy it. there's so much going on that is half-done. Wake me up when they do another All Stars, preferably with hardcore matches.
>>
>>1869306

Well to be fair I don't think there has ever been more than 2 women in the WWE that were legit 5'11.. A couple have been billed at 5'11 and 6' but I think Nia Jax might be the only legit one that tall. On the other hand there are more than 10 men in the WWE right now that are 5'8 and shorter. There should be no height restrictions. When will this height shaming end lads..
>>
File: tumblr_nxus9dIzTJ1rg89a6o1_1280.png (530KB, 590x634px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nxus9dIzTJ1rg89a6o1_1280.png
530KB, 590x634px
>>1869314

Forgot picture. Nia Jax is somewhere around 5'10-5'11' because Eva is legit 5'8. Boots make height hard to judge. I don't there has ever been a legit 6ft diva.
>>
>>1869319

I might be wrong Jax might be 6'.
>>
>>1869314
I'm so furious I'm shaking trying to make my mastodon female heel and I'm stuck at 5'11

I wish we has better fat body types.
>>
well I'm glad you guys are here. I went from not wanting to pick this up to wanting it for lulz. now I'm back to not :D
>>
>>1869369
it's okay anon, you can purchase nia for the low price of $9.99 in just a couple of months!
>>
these get a discount during WM season right? I might pick up a copy for ps4 if it's true.
>>
>>1867433

Not really. My "heel" meter would go up regardless, because I was being a dick, but certain crowds would react positively to my dickishness.

The only way to change alignment is to bring your face/heel meter down to zero and then cut a heel/face turn promo. Which, while completely taking any fun of surprising or swerving people out of the game, is a LOT better than in 2K16, when I, as a heel, ran in on Balor, a face, beat him senseless, went backstage to brag about it to Renee, and inexplicably TURNED FACE because of it.

I shit you not, that was one of the funniest things I've ever encountered in video games. Just so goddamn bad
>>
>>1867949

I, as an utter scrub, was, out of nowhere, in back to back to back matches against Samoa Joe. Those were great matches (probably the most fun I had outside of a great tag match against American Alpha, AND 2 of them were 5 stars), but it still made zero sense for me to be fighting multiple matches against Joe at that point, especially because the utter lack of storytelling means there is never an angle for any of this shit.

>>1868011

1.) I recall the Smack!Down vs RAW games having voice acting, and they were pretty boss in career mode.
2.) Good news, nothing except Lord A Train, goddamn Lilian, and the buttfucking commentary is voiced this time around. Not even Renee, who was voiced last year, and has maybe four goddamn lines total. Not even your dude, WHO WAS FUCKING VOICED LAST YEAR.

God damn, the more I think about this, the more it pisses me off. They could have literally glued a 7 over the 6 in 2K16, made some minor balance tweeks, and shoved the fucking thing to market and have had a better game than 2K17
>>
>>1868188
>>1868515

Some of them look pretty fucking good. Itami, Corbin, Lesnar, Jericho, and others look about as good as you could expect.

Others look like hell. Dana Brooke in particular looks horrifying. Samoa Joe has really funny bug eyes. And so on. On the average, it looks pretty good for a game that was slapped together in a year, about a "sport" where, unlike the NFL and NHL, you can clearly see the athletes' faces looking directly into the camera all the goddamn time.
>>
File: 1458110593847.jpg (359KB, 2000x1087px) Image search: [Google]
1458110593847.jpg
359KB, 2000x1087px
People still get tricked into buying WWE games.
>>
>>1868802

That IS about the level of dialogue I've come to expect from the women's scripts.

>>1869319

How tall was Beth Phoenix? Michelle McCool was legit tall as well. She looks like a regular person next to goddamn Taker.
>>
>>1869753
>wow last year's game was shit, but this is even worse! i hope they fix it next year
I think they're retarded
>>
>>1869754
Beth was barely above average. Michelle was 5'9'' at least
>>
File: cornered by horse.jpg (86KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
cornered by horse.jpg
86KB, 1200x675px
>mfw 2K17 just wiped all my data
JUST. Now the 3 day long grind to get everything back begins
>>
>>1868802

I read this with Ramen voice
>>
>downloaded the 60gb game
>anything I do kicks me back to the main menu
>deleted game and redownloaded
>issue happens again

This is the first WWE game I've ever got on my own and it is literally unplayable. What a load of shit.
>>
>>1867482
>>1869783

For bros getting their data wiped (happened to my career mode save) if you are on the PS4, your saves may be backed up on the cloud of the PSN. I was able to just download my save file from the cloud and recover my save. Not sure if Xbone has something similar.

Is anyone else having a hard time finishing matches this year? I just had a match with BMJ where he had been beaten down so badly that he his head health was gray (kinda cool that there are stages past red?), and his body was deep red, there was blood everywhere, and I just could not get him to stay down. Hit him with two finishers and he just kept kicking out.
>>
>>1869852
WWE2K is literally 'thanks for beta testing our game pal ;)' the series.
>>
>>1869860
Nah the community creation shit is stored on the console i think. I lost all of my alt attires, shows, arenas, caws etc and every VC purchase. Universe and mycareer progress was the only thing i didn't lose but I've barely touched either so i may as well have
>>
>>1869783
You tried to download CM Punk didn't you? Fucked my shit up too. For whatever reason his caws are known to be causing this. I think it's all the logos/tattoos that come with him, it might be causing the game to shit itself
>>
>>1869865
I guess I shouldn't be surprised with how this game behaves that it wouldn't back those up. Save file was pretty huge (950 MB) when I downloaded it, so I assumed it had some of that stuff saved in there.
>>
>>1869868
Yep it was Punk. A damn good one too. The creator added 'download at your own risk' after it had already fucked me.
>>
File: 1475544194980.jpg (11KB, 328x277px) Image search: [Google]
1475544194980.jpg
11KB, 328x277px
Every time I see a 2K commercial it just makes me want to dust off my 64 and pop in either Revenge or No Mercy.
>>
>>1868694
So use the wheel. Button mashing just raises problems.
>>
How's the blood? Is the physics or the texture variant?
>>
>>1869754
>How tall was Beth Phoenix

5'7
>>
>>1869931
surprisingly good women can't bleed though which is corny but as a feminist i see why women shouldnt bleed in video games
>>
>>1864108
It's because autists want muh realism. If I wanted realism I would take up wrestling.
>>
>>1869935
it's not even a real sport, why would anyone expect realism?
>>
>>1869946
They want "real" grappling and kicks and flips and shit. It's stupid. I know.

The whole point of wrestling to entertain and apparently unrealistic forearms to the face are FUN. The grappling mechanic is also FUN.

I still play SVR 2007 and 2008 because I can do unreal shit and have fun.
>>
Smackdown 2 was the childhood game for me.
>>
>>1869748
I noted Bryan as looking particularly awful. His hair looked like thin strings and the face was bad.
>>
>>1869743
In regards to your second response, 16 is literally, hands down, a better game. Not saying too much, but even with it's faults, it's miles ahead of this shit.

Already returned my copy, playing SvR07 and having an absolute blast doing so.
>>
https://youtu.be/AvWSiUSMLJg

another misstep in the career of wetmovie1
>>
>>1864928

It's only wiped my progress on the game, luckily I discovered it only a few hours in so I didn't lose that much, but damn was I still pissed
>>
>>1869931
The blood looks better than ever, guys look like a total mess if you go at their head hard and covers their chests
>>
This game is in dire need of a patch.
>>
>>1870853
Or six. Or a new engine and dev team
>>
>>1869319
So Eva is the same height as me?
Never fucked a broad that tall. It would be convenient AND comfy for my back.
>>
>>1870549
So it doesn't drip down in a random pattern? So it's just texture job?
>>
>>1869953

I honestly want to see an updated, expanded WWE All-Stars to sate that "Completely Insane Shit" urge.
>>
>>1869953
07 is the GOAT wrestling game
>>
I think I pretty much bought this year's game just to make smackdown have an amazing roster and give raw the JUST roster in universe mode and to just make some cool arenas and stuff because I'm autistic. I'm not really interested in playing any matches.
>>
>>1871357
Yes it's texture
>>
>>1871352
Please gain height
>>
File: 1371968795382.png (305KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
1371968795382.png
305KB, 500x405px
They just need to make the games arcadey fun again, this simulation shit looks boring af and it seems they can't even do it right anyway
>>
2k15s blood was the best because it was dynamic, you'd bust the guy open and he'd just gush giant patches of blood all over his body, and if you hit them in the back or chest they'd open up new cuts and bleed from those too. unfortunately the incompetent fucks at 2k patched the game and broke the blood within a week of release, and i believe even to this day you can't actually get blood in 2k15 anymore. The screen flashes red and the commentary will say WOW HES BUSTED OPEN but there's no more blood in the game.
>>
>>1871723
WWE All-Stars already didn't do stellar numbers, and they completely botched the intended sequel by going full retard with the designs and superpowers. Don't expect an arcadey game from the WWE any time soon.
>>
>>1870322
>not putting the rock over
You deserve the burial that HHH is going to give you
>>
>>1871723
There is no market for it. All-Stars was a failure.
>>
>>1871773
All stars had a gimped roster and an odd art style. That's why it failed
>>
>Ambrose vs Undertaker
>Undertaker wins
>''WHAT A VICTORY FOR THIS YOUNG MAN''
ok maggle
>>
File: 1387715323673.gif (2MB, 170x123px) Image search: [Google]
1387715323673.gif
2MB, 170x123px
>>1871767
>>1871773
I don't mean quite to that level, I just mean how Here Comes The Pain and the SvR games were. They were fun af to play with a few bros.

Now it seems they've slowed everything down, there's some retarded mechanic encouraging you to roll out of the ring and literally not play and half the modes and features are still missing.
It seems they want to make it as realistic as possible but who bloody wants that shit when they can't even do it right anyway. I'd rather be running around collecting Souls backstage in first person because I'm feuding with Undertaker than fight Kevin Owens 50 times
>>
File: Screenshot-Original.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-Original.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>1869931
Texture. You can see it drip down the face sometimes but it's always the same pattern. Guys bleed from the mouth a little now too.
>>
>>1871804
The blood still looks shitty tho
>>
>Play as Sami Zayn and go against Mark Henry
>Dropkick him
>Staggers a bit instead of falling
>Punch him
>No sells it and clobbers me
If there's one thing they do right it's making heavyweights feel like heavyweights.
>>
>>1871772
the rock wasn't in the match
>>
>>1871804
you can also see blood on their knuckles if you do strikes on a guy who's already bleeding. thought that was cool. not as good as 15's blood before they fucked it though.
>>
>MITB match consists of Rock, Austin, HBK, Sheamus, Kofi and Roman
Which of these young up and coming stars should get the briefcase?
>>
>Sheamus still says FELLAAAAA in his entrance
There is no excuse for this, he stopped doing that in early 2015
>>
>playing the stripped down version while it downloads
>Sami Zayn v. Roman Reigns
>Dominate the match, Roman never lands a hit
>counters my blue thunder bomb
>one (1) spear
>pins
>pinning mini game breaks and doesn't show the wheel
>LOL RAMEN WINS

the realism of this game is amazing!
>>
>>1871928
>>>/wew/
>>
>>1871894
MITB is fucking terrible in this game. I played one that lasted 45 minutes. Eventually every single ladder glitched and became non interactable.
>>
>>1871928

actually laughed which is rare on this board
>>
File: undy.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
undy.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
This fucking dialogue
>>
>>1872077
>Undertaker never did the spinaroonie
Kane did it, why couldn't he?
>>
>>1872077

what in the actual fuck lads..
>>
>>1872100
Kane is so fucking based.

I don't understand why people hate him.

I mean, I guess I do, because now he's out of shape and his matches aren't great and he always loses, but who cares? The man's deserved a permenant job with WWE. He should get a final title run, too, since he never had a proper one.
>>
>>1871878
That's not an excuse. He should have wandered backstage until he found the rock and put him over. Young stars are always trying to go into business for themselves without paying their dues
>>
>>1872125
b-but i tried to find the rock
he just wasn't there
he wasn't even booked on the card
in fact, I didn't have a match planned that night. What I had was a promo, and since I'm a heel in career, I praised the authority. When I did, I got face points for some reason, and then the authority came out and triple H put me in a match against sheamus. I don't understand why, he came out and said something about since I don't respect the authority I'm going to face the consequences, then he put me in a match against sheamus. I get into the match and then I see I need to lose to Rock who wasn't even in the arena that night.

I've had this happen before and since too except with garbage like "RUN IN ON SAMI ZAYN'S MATCH IN THE ENTRANCE" but hes not even on the fucking card
Games broken garbage.
>>
the game takes no fucking skill my little cousin beat me with dean ambrose and i was roman fucking reigns. FIX THE FUCKING GAME
>>
>>1872150
git gud
>>
File: OoooohhhhhYEEEAAAAAH.png (931KB, 1919x953px) Image search: [Google]
OoooohhhhhYEEEAAAAAH.png
931KB, 1919x953px
>>1864108
>That feeling when you put on a 5 star match with Aj styles on your second week on the main card.

>This shit was savage/steamboat tier, and I ended it with the top rope elbow drop.

The Black Ninja has returned from WCWvsNWO world tour, and he's brought greatness with him.
>>
>>1869953

I don't mind some quasi-realistic grappling. It just has to be faster paced, less tedious, and more goddamn FUN to do.

What I like is the goddamn "meta," kayfabe breaking hogshit that is ruining the IRL product as well. It is the diametric opposite of MUH IMMERSION and fun. Fuck star ratings, fuck Matt Bloom lecturing me about charisma and entertainment, fuck these goddamn promos that are grown ass men talking shit about who can ENTERTAIN stupid people better.

Especially in the goddamn video game, you have an opportunity, and SHOULD have a goal, to make it all about winning and losing, with characterization shaping the narrative, but the SOLE FUCKING GOAL should be to win matches, and doing that should be kind of challenging, engaging, and more importantly FUN.

I understand getting the right balance of "challenge" and "fun" is difficult, but this game's problems go SO much deeper than that. For my dumb ass, at least, the game on Normal was a pretty fair challenge. I won most of my matches, a few entirely too easily, and got murdered by Samoa Joe every once and a while. But just going through the motions in order to inflate my star rating so I could get more VC was just tedious.

It wasn't fun, satisfying combat like Witcher III or Dragon Ball Xenoverse, or Borderlands.
>>
>>1872339
Black Ninja from WCW vs. nWo World Tour is based off The Great Sasuke
>>
>>1872077

Whoever made this shit should thank whatever god he believes in that Taker probably doesn't play video games.
>>
>>1871799

>I'd rather be running around collecting Souls backstage in first person because I'm feuding with Undertaker than fight Kevin Owens 50 times

Fighting the same dude 9001 times isn't a fault of the "simulation" in-ring gameplay. That's the fault of a complete narrative failure.

>Hay guys, how should our wrestling game tell a story? Should he have a grand scripted adventure with deviations based on player actions? Should we try to program something new and exciting to bring an emergent narrative to our players?
>That sounds like work. Just throw the player in random matches and let their own imaginations do the work.
>GENIUS!

Fighting KO 50 times would still be shitty storytelling with more arcade gameplay. Though it might be slightly more fun to slog through.

Also, fighting the same guy a bunch of times for no apparent reason, and otherwise being put in seemingly random, pointless matches could just be 2K's fairly successful attempt at mirroring the real life WWE.
>>
>>1872666
this is what gets me the most. i fucking don't understand the absolute lack of content
you have to grind for at least 7 in game months to make progress, and it's usually fighting guys like The Rock and Taker on main event. I won feuds with the US champ, the WWE champ, Taker, The Rock, Triple H, and the top 3 contenders of the US title, and I'm still at the #3 spot for the championship. And what happens when you eventually get there? Most likely nothing, just more fucking grinding. I don't understand why they can't just make a compelling story mode like HCTP where you fuck around and talk to people, getting booked in weird and funny story lines. HCTP had awesomely stupid bullshit like tag teaming with RVD just to have him betray you because you ate the last slice of pizza on the tour bus, and fighting with the Big Show over him releasing a book but using a ghost writer.
>>
am i fucking missing something with the promo engine? there's no indication of what route you're taking, you can't tell what options are hardcore and what ones are respectful, etc. I don't understand this trash. It just seems to all be random.
>>
just unlocked the heyman guy challenges. Holy fuck what a farce. You thought the regular game play was tedious? The heyman guy challenges (which you need to complete to become a heyman guy) are divided up into sub goals and main goals. The goals are ridiculously drawn out shit to try and give the game more length, shit like 'Win 3 rumbles' and 'Win every match you have at Wrestlemania (Must be 12 or more)'. It's going to take at the very minimum, 3 in game years to become a heyman guy. There's another one too where you have to start, complete, and win 10 rivalries. Another one is like, capture 10 titles, which is almost a year long grind just climbing the ranks alone since theres apparently no correlation between what you do and your ranking and it just happens almost at random.
>>
>>1872647
>Witcher 3 combat
>fun
>>
File: Reddit pissed about SEXISM.png (97KB, 501x247px) Image search: [Google]
Reddit pissed about SEXISM.png
97KB, 501x247px
>>1864108
How can one site be so cucked?
>>
>>1873227
Kek I seen somebody trash the women on that sub and he's now in -16 or something
>>
File: memelord.gif (2MB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
memelord.gif
2MB, 500x600px
>>1872077
>>
>>1873235
It's stupid, I've played a couple matches to hear the audio and it's not as bad as they're saying. I haven't heard them be called men once but have heard them be called superstars, which these people should like. Are they suppose to call them women every single line?
>>
>>1864124

who is this gerald character?
>>
>>1872874
and I'm sitting here having flash backs from 64 days where we had to win the rumble at entry 1.

also anyone see the Facebook ads where ppl are defending this game with every ounce of strength haha.
>>
>>1873227
>>1873235
go back
>>
>>1873266
I've heard them get called 'he' and divas a bunch of times along with king's usual pervy comments but it doesn't bother me. Everyone should be used to the shit commentary by now.
>>
>>1873287
Oh I know they're called divas, since the lines were recorded before they were called women, and the perv comments aren't bad either. It's just massively overweight virgins that think they're fighting for their female heroes. I'm sure Sasha would be so proud of them.
>>
>>1872653
I'm aware, but the black Ninja was what I knew him as back in those glory days of THQ wrasslin, so I treat him like his own man now.

Plus I can pair him with the Iron Yuppie and reform the Trans Pacific Partnership in the tag division.
>>
>>1872874
So they are the Hall Of Fame goals and subgoals of this game? or are those still in?
>>
>>1873390
haven't seen any hall of fame goals this year so far, maybe it unlocks after you become a heyman guy? not sure, but they look to be pretty much what the HoF goals were in 16
>>
>>1873398
well shit, at least they have a progress bar this time, right? On 2k16 I'm trying to hold the NXT title for at least 1yr for that main goal of holding a title for at least 365 days but I don't even know how many days I been champ
>>
>>1873419
not as far as i've seen yet, there is a challenege to hold a title for 365 days, but I haven't seen a bar. Could be hidden in some kind of menu, I didn't spend a whole lot of time checking through it.
>>
File: yo.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
yo.gif
2MB, 540x300px
>mfw you can have asuka as a manager in career mode
based nipfu will help get me to the top
>>
CAW guys what are yous guys doing for finding good face photos.
>>
>>1873436
nothing, the face photo shit is garbage. i just look at a photo as a reference and fine tune it based on looking at the picture
>>
>>1873422
Fucking 2k, It can't be that hard to copy MyCareer from their NBA games, those are fun to play.
>>
>>1873429
Bayley actually pulled the ref out while I was being pinned once. Based Bayley taking care of me.
>>
>Debut match is against AJ
>beat him with 1 (one) brainbuster
>do the same to Orton the next week
>face jimmy uso
>takes 4 finishers to put away
wtf
>>
>>1873488
> using head attacks against a Samoan
Come on Senpai, step your game up.
>>
My favorite thing is the fact that 2k added highlights that you can save and use in create a video, but literally all the highlights at the end of every match have just been pin counts.
>>
>>1873547
thats why you save them as they happen
>>
>>1871472
Underrated. Made me laugh. It also goes to show how people dont even give a fuck about wrestling anymore.
>>
>>1873547
>2k added highlights that you can save and use in create a video
I've not bought any of the games on current gen but this was literally a feature 5 or so years ago. I remember the highlight reel
>>
>>1873704
The majority of the 2K series so far has been 'remember that thing the old games had? it's back! but this time it's broken as fuck! that'll be $60 pls'
>>
>>1872077
this is actually how wwe creative writes their scripts
>>
Any one else hate the new character creation? It's super hard to get the body you're going for without sliders.
>>
>>1873704
you couldn't use the highlight reels as titantron entrances though, you could just watch them
>>
>>1873772
it's impossible. they're so fucking shitty.
>>
>>1873784
I'm almost certain they added this too. Seriously
>>
>>1864108

>You'll never put these educated feet to good use.
>>
>>1873772
Yeah it's shit. The reason the slider is gone in favour of preset parts was apparently to lessen clipping or something. Guess how well it worked
>>
File: nigga.jpg (41KB, 901x666px) Image search: [Google]
nigga.jpg
41KB, 901x666px
>>1864108
>Gerald O Rivera
>>
>>1873786
no, they had a thing where you could plop your caw into a pre-made movie doing his finisher to random roster guys, but in this one there's an actual movie editor and you can add transitions, logos, effects, etc and use that on the tron. it's shit and takes forever, but you couldn't do it before in any game.
>>
>>1873827
The highlight reel did let you do some video editing though

Surely it'd be pointless if you couldn't actually use it anywhere. I never really dabbled with it but I remember it being a thing, maybe I'm mistaken
>>
>>1873855
yes the highlight reel let you edit the videos, but as i said you could only upload and share them. you couldn't use them in the tron. you could only use one of a few premade ones for that that would put your caw in them.
>>
>>1864621
They need to make it so the overall match is based on both wrestlers, while having he individuals contribution to the match for career mode
>>
File: 1453093683975.gif (762KB, 480x400px) Image search: [Google]
1453093683975.gif
762KB, 480x400px
>that feeling when Connor of the accension no sells 2 DDT finishers on concrete like he's John Fucking Cena, but gets pinned off a signature backstabber.

Ok... Fine. Whatever.
>>
>>1874290
I pinned Cena after a snap suplex
>>
File: 26.jpg (63KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
26.jpg
63KB, 564x564px
this game is amazing

based alexa always cheering me on, distracting my opponents, throwing weapons in the ring and always looking 10.10
>>
WHY IS THIS GAME SUCH A GRINDFEST????? I'VE BEEN PLAYING THIS GAME SINCE ITS BEEN OUT AND I'VE ONLY BEEN DOING NXT AND MAIN EVENT MATCHES WHAAAAATTTT THHHHHEEEEE FUCCCCKKKKKKK. THIS GAME MAKES MY DICK SOFT!
>>
>>1874399
Hope you're joking because if not you're actually retarded.
>>
>>1874411

Please tell me i'm doing something wrong so I can stop fighting nxt no names...
>>
>>1873806
I actually kinda like the preset parts because it gives me different options to choose from and the parts look different from each other. But can't you still increase the size of different body parts though?
>>
>>1873624
One of the good things about these new games is how creative they allow you to be. I fucking love making arenas and forming stables, too bad the gameplay itself kinda sucks ass
>>
>>1874466
>I fucking love making arenas and forming stables

holy autism batman... do you also collect figures jesus fucking christ
>>
>>1874473

i'd like to apologize for this post. having a bad day
>>
File: Cue7PXDWAAAWbCk.jpg large.jpg (58KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Cue7PXDWAAAWbCk.jpg large.jpg
58KB, 640x360px
>>1874466
This. Creation suite is brilliant and satisfies my autism
>>
File: sanya.jpg (375KB, 1000x1312px) Image search: [Google]
sanya.jpg
375KB, 1000x1312px
>>1874483
Cheer up pal.
>>
>>1874418
You're fucking retarded.
>>
>>1874515
I was just joking you fucking autist. lmfao u think I would apologize for saying you're fucking autistic? LMAO
>>
>>1874525

don't pretend to be me

>>1874515

ignore that guy
>>
>>1874515
You'll never know will you anon? Am I fucking with you? Or am I just a twisted fucking psycho-path?
>>
>Night of Champions
>me as Aj Styles vs Cena
>back and forth
>great match
>closing few minutes hit hit with the styles clash
>He kicks out
>phenomenal forearm not soon after
>kicks out
>calf killer
>escapes
>Styles clash again
>kicks out

It was really like fucking fighting Cena!

>450 splash
>kicks out
>hits me with AA
>Wins

Had a bunch of matches, but that was the first one where it felt like I just couldn't put an opponent away!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BLikP6BDH5w
>>
File: 19980124_8mantag_USE.jpg (115KB, 1200x873px) Image search: [Google]
19980124_8mantag_USE.jpg
115KB, 1200x873px
>that feeling when another 5 star match, tried to end John Cena's career, chair shots all day.

I thought previous versions of this game had injuries? Can I literally not beat John into submission with steel chair shots?
>>
>>1874563
Yeah previous games had injuries. Not sure about this year?
>>
>>1874527
Stop fucking impersonating me you autist
>>
>>1874568
Well Cena's head was Black and he was covered in gore by the time I finished.

Also, what about the Looping Palm Strike makes ot sell so well as a finisher?

is it just the way the guy goes open mouth limp and drops like a sack of potatoes?

The kneeling afterward?
>>
>>1874563
There are no injuries outside Universe mode and even then they only take effect when a match is over.
>>
when does nakamura and the rest of the NXT dlc pack drop for those of us that didn't want to spend a hundred fucking dollars on this game

like I'm not expecting it for probably a few months at least but at least a rough window would be nice
>>
File: 58475285.jpg (98KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
58475285.jpg
98KB, 400x400px
>>1864907
>If this was 2006/2007
50 g achievement called FRUITY DELICIOUS INSANELY FRUITY DELICIOUSLY FRUITY DELICIOUS SKITTLES
>>
>>1864884

Haven't played 2k17 yet but it's not like 2k16 didn't have totinos pizza roll ads in them

that shit seriously caught me off guard when I saw it the first time
>>
>>1873547
>put on a 5 star match and put AJ through the announcement table and a barricade
>highlight reel completely skips those and shows the 5 times I attempted to pin him
>>
File: toyota.jpg (43KB, 260x463px) Image search: [Google]
toyota.jpg
43KB, 260x463px
>>1869312
>those shitty caws
0/10
>>
>>1873004

What didn't you like about it?
>>
>>1874712
It was all I could find
>>
File: Incoherent Rage.jpg (17KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
Incoherent Rage.jpg
17KB, 267x200px
>>1873429

>mfw Charlotte, the Queen Bitch type character who ALWAYS has to be the leader and center of attention, is the most expensive, and most effective, manager short of Heyman.

GOTTA REMIND EVERYONE HER DAD WAS BETTER THAN SHE'LL EVER BE
>>
>>1874495

True, but the Creation in this one seemed to be a step back from 2K16 in some ways.

And they STILL don't have Create-A-Finisher.

I don't give a flying fuck about stadiums. They all look the goddamn same when they're the size that WWE would hold a RAW in them. I want to make a triple backflip tombstone stunner goddamnit
>>
>>1874749
In what way is the creation inferior compared to 2k16?
>>
>>1874916
No body morph
>>
>>1874917
Shit, you're right. I forgot about that. Most of my caws wear elaborate clothing so the morph didn't affect me so much.
>>
>going through the tutorials in mycareer
>cutting first promo
>basically saying I want a fight and issuing an open challenge
>next choice comes up
>pick "Let's dance" because I figured it'd continue the whole open invitation to fight thing
>guy starts rambling about how funny and offbeat the fans are and that they'd like to see him literally dance

fucking hate dialogue trees that do this shit

also I can already tell I'm gonna miss being able to do matches in this training area, something cathartic about fighting somewhere with no crowds, no commentary and just some black sabbath playing in the background.
>>
I told you guys. I told you to wait.
>>
So.....

Is no one except for myself having fun with this game? I honestly believe it's one of the best wrasslin games since 2k14 I've played and enjoyed. The caw system is amazing and so are the new omg moments

I don't regret getting the NXT edition, although I'll admit they need get their shit together and fix the glitches
>>
>>1875733
the caw system is a significant step backwards from 2k16 though
>>
>>1875742
I'm assuming it's because of the lack of a body slider? Idk I feel like I can a lot more layers to my characters this year than I did with 16

Although not being able to give a female caw balloon tits triggered me
>>
>>1864948

>Asuka speaking in full english sentences

fucking wow
>>
>>1875752
yes it's because of the lack of a body slider. there are like 5 bodies to choose from this year instead of tailoring it to the person you're making. wouldn't have even bought it had I known.
>>
>>1875733

I'm enjoying it but I mean, I go into these games knowing they're kinda shitty and set my expectations accordingly. It's fun but it's janky fun.
>>
>>1875756
Did they ever mention why they removed it? I swear it better not be because of the massive tits. At this point I don't mind losing it but I'm assuming it's a big issue for dedicated creators

I'm just glad I can still upload shit and slap it on my character on a greater amount
>>
I got a couple questions regarding this game hoping someone could help,

Is it possible to wrestle for titles against friends locally or online

Does this game really not have the feature of tipping ladders?
>>
>>1875801
locally, yeah, you can just jump into exhibition and put a title on the line.
online, i don't think so, but if you're on PS4 you can just shareplay local matches for belts.

what do you mean tipping ladders? they made ladders easier to set up this year meaning that they're always underneath the title and you dont have to keep readjusting them. you can still lean them up in corners though and they added a spot that you can set them up bridging them from the barricade to the ring like that spot they do in every single ladder match now. You can still tip ladders over when people are reaching for the belt if that's what you mean.
>>
>>1875733
I really like it when it fucking works the way it's supposed to. The actual gameplay is a lot of fun but so many things are half or completely broken
>>
>>1875782
I haven't seen any reason from them. Someone suggested it was to lessen clipping issues
>>
>>1875815
that theory doesnt work because theres still a fucking shit load of clipping issues
>>
>>1875821
>Yukes try to do something and fail miserably
Wouldn't be the first time. Hopefully it's back next year. Clipping is worth getting to make better monsters
>>
>>1875811
Thanks I don't know where the option to do it locally but Ill look for it

I meant when someone is on the ladders could you not tip the ladders and have the guy fall off?
>>
>>1875892
it's under match options when you set up a "play now" or exhibition match. same place you choose the ref and the arena i believe. I think it's triangle on ps4? and yeah, you can tip the ladders like that still.
>>
>if you beat your opponent baddly enough the ref briefly stops the match to check on them
That's neat. Though it once resulted in the ref practically tackling me and holding me in place so my opponent could hit his finisher
>>
>>1875897
Thanks
>>1875954
Its the little things
>>
>>1875954
It's that crooked scott armstrong, he's been in the authority's pocket for months
>>
>>1875965
Des anyone else find it weird that the authority is CONSTANTLY a potential topic of discussion in universe promos despite having zero presence in the mode?
>>
>>1875954
that shit is retarded, the ref randomly grabs me any time my opponent is out of the ring, allowing him to come back in and get the upper hand. The ref also seems to stop the match and "check up" on the opponent at random, I had no idea he was checking on him until I read this post. It didn't read that way, I thought it was just a bug.
>>
>>1875967
>praise the authority
>face meter goes up
>authority comes out and puts you in a no holds bard match with sheamus as punishment for being a face
this game is so hilariously broken I'd be laughing if I didnt pay full price for it.
>>
>>1875980
Serves you right for being an ass kissing faggot
>>
>>1864112
PC version's getting free DLC and it's coming out this December for PC (confirmed by my local game store)
>>
>>1875954

do they stop it every three seconds if you bust someone open too?
>>
>Still has the terminators entrances

>No terminator

Ok?
>>
>>1876056
No, you can give them a nice crimson mask all you wan
>>
heyman just came up to me backstage and said "I know you want to get to the next level, and I have made wrestlers into WWE legends... Just do me a favor and go after," and walked off. The comma isn't a typo, I have subtitles on and that's what it said. "Do me a favor and go after, " and he walked away and the scene ended.
>>
File: 1377996226105.jpg (35KB, 298x292px) Image search: [Google]
1377996226105.jpg
35KB, 298x292px
>>1875694
Literally how long should I wait for? It will take them the end of this gen to just catch up with last gen in terms of features. It pisses me off, I've been holding off buying a wrasslin' game for my PS4 all this time, mostly just because "oh they'll fix it all next year" but instead they do jack shit and I repeat the cycle.

What now. Do I buy 2k17? Does it force you to roll out of the ring and literally not play during triple threat matches? Ass gameplay.
>>
>>1876531
>Does it force you to roll out of the ring and literally not play during triple threat matches? Ass gameplay.
yes
buy 16
>>
>>1876464
I got that too
>>
>>1876666
did anything come of it? i'm not seeing any change in the heyman guy menu.
>>
>>1876698
No. You can't even be a heyman guy until you win a main roster title
>>
>>1876531
Just get 2k17 it's an improvement so far and its really fun.

If anything this one can hold you off until the year 2018/wwe2k19
>>
>>1876531
>not liking the rollout
Multi man matches were a fucking nightmare in previous years because of the clunky movement and AI not staying down long enough. You were basically fighting 2+ people at once the entire match
>>
>>1876755
I have the US title. I have the menu, but I haven't seen a change.
>>
>>1876908
don't lie
the gameplay is the exact same other than the rollout feature, the roster is worst, theres more DLC and it costs more than ever, and the backstage brawls aren't enough to make the price difference worth it. Not to mention 2k17 has more bugs and game crashes than 15 and 16 combined.

also, the commentary is worse than ever and you have to sit through the opening theme song in every show on universe and career
>>
>>1876908
Hello, Yukes intern.
>>
>>1876944
Try playing with real human beans anon.

Maybe single player it's nicer that way, I don't want to be playing with my bros only to have to roll out and stop playing while they can continue to play

I play for fun ffs
>>
Is the rollout mechanic literally mandatory?
Like, they literally stop you from playing and make you wait AI go at it for a bit?
>>
>make a bunch of cool outfits for Emma
>any edit to her default attire causes bad clipping with the back of the kneepads
REEEEEEEEEE THESE FUCKERS CAN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT

>>1877793
yes
>>
>>1878053
Well screw this shite game
Thread posts: 342
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.